Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Lizzlebob

Lizzlebob's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn-Elizabeth
Lightbulb I don't know if I'm schitzo or not...

I've never told anyone, but sometimes I hear things in my head. Not like someone telling me to do stuff or anything, but someone criticizing every single little thing I do, whether it's about my body image or if I truly have friends or not. It's annoying and I don't know what to do. I'm scared to tell anybody because I don't want everyone to think I'm a freak. I just need some help on making it stop because it makes my anxiety/depression worse. Does anyone else experience this?

~ Music not only expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also that which you're too afraid to say. ~

I'm always here for if you need to talk to someone. Just send me a message.
Lizzlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Ravenous1

Name: Jennifer
Default Re: I don't know if I'm schitzo or not...

I do, you should really tell someone. I didnt tell anyone and it just got worse and worse, please tell someone you trust take it from someones whos been through it that voice will not go away on its own. For me it got so bad i was cutting myself just so they would leave and now i deal with the scars from it. They wont think you crazy or anything they should help you get the help you need.
Ravenous1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #3
Lizzlebob

Lizzlebob's Forum Picture

Name: Taryn-Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
I do, you should really tell someone. I didnt tell anyone and it just got worse and worse, please tell someone you trust take it from someones whos been through it that voice will not go away on its own. For me it got so bad i was cutting myself just so they would leave and now i deal with the scars from it. They wont think you crazy or anything they should help you get the help you need.
I cut too. On my wrists and on my sides. I'm just scared because my mom wants the perfect daughter and I'm anything but. But thanks for the advice

~ Music not only expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also that which you're too afraid to say. ~

I'm always here for if you need to talk to someone. Just send me a message.
Lizzlebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #4
Ravenous1

Name: Jennifer

Your welcome
Ravenous1 is offline   Reply With Quote