Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 19th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #1
XxArcAngelxX
Junior Member+

Name: Alex
Default I feel so embarrassed...

I play alot of video games online cause i have social anxiety and i feel safer with online friends. anyway, this week ive been hyper and i CAN'T SHUT UP i really couldn't stop and i was so hyper, everyone i was playing with started making fun of me... and they made me really irritated and anxious, and i felt so bad... i just had these thoughts about cutting..... what should i do? i get like this alot. [yes i have bipolar]
XxArcAngelxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Skeptical Bear
Banned

Name: Eddy
Default Re: I feel so embarrassed...

Don't listen to people online. When it comes down to it, you'll never really hear of those people again anyway, and if they're your friends, don't pay attention to them. Don't cut yourself. It won't do anything in the long run. If you want to talk about it, just VM or PM me or anyone on here.
Skeptical Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #3
Sonic Boom
Banned

Name: Teejay

Exactly. There was even a discussion on cyber bullying (search for it). Conclusion: Ignore those hurtful comments-why? Because those people are insecure and cowardly.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #4
XxArcAngelxX
Junior Member+

its hard to ignore sometimes and cutting is how i cope when imm stressed or sad. and they are my friends making fun of me. ppl have always picked on me when im hyper =[
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #5
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac

Like said above they only feel the need to pick on you because you act a little differently and they are insecure and want to feel better about themselves by pointing out other people's flaws (im sorry wouldnt think of a word).

However if they are friends then sometimes it's normal banter, they might not even realise it hurts you. My friends do it to me all the time and I get ticked that it's only me but eh. Try talking to them maybe? I know it's hard but tell them you dont like it and that is the best way to get through to them. If they carry on then that's cyber bullying and you should think about making new friends maybe?

Cutting although it might be feeling good now and like it's helping now is not and it certainly isn't a long tern solution. When you feel down and wanting to cut try hiding your blades and doing things you enjoy. Keep yourself occupied and your mind busy so it won't have time to think about it. Here are other safer and probably more effective ways to take out your emotion rather than cutting. You just have to find the one that works for you.
Desuetude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #6
XxArcAngelxX
Junior Member+

i think your right. ill have a tallk with them soon. but i don't think im ready to give cutting up
Old March 20th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #7
bigjohnson

Name: John

please give it up i helped my friend it really helped
bigjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2012, 01:35 AM   #8
XxArcAngelxX
Junior Member+

well i used to do drugs and sometimes id try to overdose, so cutting is kinda a replacment for that.
Old March 21st, 2012, 04:24 AM   #9
Bloojhay

Bloojhay's Forum Picture

Name: Axis

I don't support your cutting, but I do see it as being the "less extreme" thing you could do. But I really do think that you should try and find something else to do...cutting is one of those things that just gets worse and worse as more time goes by. I hope that you can, soon, find a different way to deal with those feelings.♥

Life without ____ is like drinking a bottle of sunshine filled with small, slug-like bits of poison.♥
Bloojhay is offline   Reply With Quote