Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Default Can't stop crying.

I just cannot stop crying, I am on anti depressants but i cannot stop.
I had a brilliant day with the one i love and people think he was going to tell me he loves me and the better the day i have with him when i get home, The more hurt i am when i am away from him, I just really miss him and love him, I wish he was my BF.
I also just read a thread on someone who had feelings for someone passed away and in their arms and that made me think of the one i love and if it were us and just these two in general and that made me really cry, I also saw a post one of my friends posted about a family member who passed away and that made me cry.
Like nothing is cheering me up and even if i do not know the people, Hearing about death or seeing they are going through i rough time just makes me cry, Is crying all at once really helping me?
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Stryker125
Banned

Name: Justin
Default Re: Can't stop crying.

Cheer up, buttercup! I'm about to pm you..
Stryker125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac

Oh Kieran im sorry I made you more upset I didn't mean to. Crying does help even when it's all at once. Better to let your feelings out than keep them in and let them build up. I think resting is all you can do to help, sleep or at least just lay down and shut your eyes. Try to think about nothing, maybe get away from the computer for a while until you have calmed down a little? Im sorry you feel like this though, hopefully it wont be for to much longer.
Desuetude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #4
MJohn
Banned

Watch Disney movies! It's sad but makes you feel good at the end!
MJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #5
lipstick_kisses23
Member++

lipstick_kisses23's Forum Picture

Name: Kuppy

Cheer up =], I know it may be hard for you right now but with time things always seem to do a 180. Trust me we all experience the downs, things do get better <3

Get ready. I'm coming to get you.
lipstick_kisses23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #6
Thanatos
Great Poster

Thanatos's Forum Picture

Name: Jay

Sometimes just crying it out is good for you, just keep in mind that life does get better, and there is always more good to come.

"The Only Rules That Matter Are These: What A Man Can Do, and What A Man Can't." ~Jack Sparrow

"All that is Gold does not Glitter" ~J.R.R. Tolkein
"Smile, Nod, Agree and then do Whatever the Fuck You Want Anyways." ~RDJ
Always available to listen
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #7
MJohn
Banned

"It gets better"
MJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #8
trzxv515
Junior Member+

Name: Toshi

Hey Kieran! Just like what Jay said, letting it all out is sometimes better for us. Unshed tears and unspoken feelings will only make us feel like the whole world is on our shoulders. And you may have read this before... but whenever you feel like your life is so down, then there's no other direction for it to go but up. Instead of thinking about death, be thankful and grateful that you still have your precious life; and make the most out of it

No amount of enemies really matter as long as you have one true friend by your side.

Sup guys! I just want to meet new people and hopefully turn strangers into friends!
trzxv515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #9
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

I hate being alive as i do not want to die ha ha, I am like Daniel, I just manly was crying about being away from him, But like, I never have cried so much! Well my birthday is soon so i am hoping to get happy then
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #10
trzxv515
Junior Member+

Name: Toshi

Advance happy birthday then I've learned from the past year that happiness comes from within. Happiness is a choice. We can be in the lowest part of our life yet still be happy if we really want to.

No amount of enemies really matter as long as you have one true friend by your side.

Sup guys! I just want to meet new people and hopefully turn strangers into friends!
trzxv515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #11
LitBlackRose
Member++

LitBlackRose's Forum Picture

Name: Vivian

Aww don't worry cheer up I feel the same sometimes to but u hav to remember to keep moving forward n life

Straight, Vietnamese-american, Play trumpet, super otaku N I'm concidered the goth anime chick but Im just me. rock, metal j-rock ,grunge,symophonic metal and classical music just pm me if you wanna talk about anything
LitBlackRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #12
Short Circuit
Awesome Poster

Short Circuit's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Let the tears flow bro. Look what happened to me when I kept it bottled up! Now I cry at least every hour, every day that I am awake. I do not know when I will get better, but each day is now not as bad as the last.

Hang in there

Too old to be a kid, too young to be an adult
Short Circuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #13
SolarSolexis
Junior Member+

SolarSolexis's Forum Picture

Name: Tristan

Firstly, I am going to approach this with a medical point of view.

Anti-depressant do not make you stop crying. In fact, they can do the opposite. They can make you cry more. When you take an anti-depressant, you are actually modifying the chemicals in your brain that causes happiness, sadness, anger, etc. If they are modified too much, adverse reactions can occur. Such as mood swings, crying when you aren't sad (or not sad enough to be crying), etc. If your depression is not caused by chemicals, then taking an anti-depressant is pointless. Which is why people should see a therapist for several months before being put on them to address any emotional related issues first. Second thing that should be done is hormone testing because hormones are heavily related to mood swings, crying, etc. That's the medical side of things.

But I am very sorry to hear about that. I hope you stop crying soon. On the other hand, crying is a good emotional release, and can be very soothing. I hope all clears up for you .

"I was in the darkness, so darkness I became. The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out. You left me in the dark... No dawn, no day, I'm always in this Twilight. In the shadow of you heart." - Cosmic Love by Florence + The Machines
SolarSolexis is offline   Reply With Quote