Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1
ackmedsgirl666
Banned

Name: kenz
Exclamation </3

im 3 days short of my 19th birthday and it seems all i wanna do is cut myself..... like i mean cut deep!!! but as i stated in a previous thread my bf would be unimpressed and he would probably be mad at me for a while. i have been thinking of carving hate words and stuff....not like i really want to but it used to make me feel better when i used to do it.... i know this isn't a site for advice on how to cut but all I'm asking is for who can i talk to? the only person i had is gone.. cody filled all those gaps that mikey could not fill and now that cody has disappeared I'm just piling up with stress and I'm just not happy...... like what can i do... should i risk everything and talk to cody?
please advice? i really don't want to cut..
ackmedsgirl666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac
Default Re: </3

Yes, talk to him. Don't go back to having to quit all over again, life is only going to be harder than it already is already. I'm sure he is still willing to help you through this even if you're going through a bit of trouble at the moment. He wouldn't wish for you to start cutting again so just trust him to be there for you. You don't need to cut, don't put yourself through that again you can beat it.
Desuetude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Black.Veil.Brides

Default Re: </3

totally talk to him... cutting yhurself isnt a bad thing... i cut burn and staple myself.. bcuz i love the pain.

Black.Veil.Brides is offline   Reply With Quote