Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 25th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #1
Despot
Junior Member+

Despot's Forum Picture

Default I have no more hope.

Just 2 days ago my one and only friend said me "get a life" and he just said to me rude stuff and not gonna answer back, i didnt do anything wrong. Now i don't have single friend in my life.. and i can't make any because i don't go to school becuase my mom sign me off. So basicaly my whole day is just sitting on PC,eating and doing regular stuff and im only in house... i don't feel going outside etc. Living alone with brother while my mom and dad are seperate.. having no future in my life everything is ruined. I just want to find one person(girl) who will love me and be there in bad situations with me but thats not gonna happend, ever. I tried to find girlfriend was very social but every girl put me to be her "friend" only, and that makes me sad. Because girls i guess dont want to love me.. they treat me like im their "gay friend" (no offense anyone).

So if i go out and flirt with a girl she would either leave on rude way by not saying anything or just put me to be her "good friend". That hurts me alot because i will never have relationship :/. I am very hopeless because i just cant do anything.. the more im good to someone the more likely they will ditch me and backstab me. Why am i the only one who is there for friend when its the hardest for them? How come everyone ignores me and dont listen to what i have to say?

Before i was shy and still i had hope i will get friend eventually but now i just don't care anymore. I'm not the shy person anymore yeah u heard it im not shy because of all the stuff happend and i don't care anymore what will people say to me. I can't wait when someone will tell something bad to me it will be their last words.

There is no return from this HELL im here and never get out from it. I will isolate myself and wont care about anyone anymore! 5 years straight people tolerated me like an a**hole and i still keep doing good and had hope but this is just non sense anymore. Thanks for reading.
Despot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #2
Mynick
Awesome Poster

Mynick's Forum Picture

Name: Eduardo
Default Re: I have no more hope.

You'll find someone that loves you, sooner or later you'll find that girl. Your mom signed off you from school but i guess you'll have to sign in right? Even if you change school, you'll have a chance to meet new people.

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mynick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #3
Paraxiom
neophyte ietsist

Paraxiom's Forum Picture

Change is the only constant. Things will get better. Knowing most problems in life is already a great leap, because you can do something about it. If you believe you can do something, and you put your mind to it, you can achieve it.
Paraxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #4
NeuroTiger
El Tigre

NeuroTiger's Forum Picture

Never ever lose hope.
If you are physically fine, make a move in life.
Well, can't you sign in back to school?
Or try to look for a job or enter a club where you could develop your talents...
If you can show what really good things you have in you, people will start to like you. And this is an awesome thing. Get up and just do it!
NeuroTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #5
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despot View Post
Just 2 days ago my one and only friend said me "get a life" and he just said to me rude stuff and not gonna answer back, i didnt do anything wrong. Now i don't have single friend in my life.. and i can't make any because i don't go to school becuase my mom sign me off. So basicaly my whole day is just sitting on PC,eating and doing regular stuff and im only in house... i don't feel going outside etc. Living alone with brother while my mom and dad are seperate.. having no future in my life everything is ruined. I just want to find one person(girl) who will love me and be there in bad situations with me but thats not gonna happend, ever. I tried to find girlfriend was very social but every girl put me to be her "friend" only, and that makes me sad. Because girls i guess dont want to love me.. they treat me like im their "gay friend" (no offense anyone).

So if i go out and flirt with a girl she would either leave on rude way by not saying anything or just put me to be her "good friend". That hurts me alot because i will never have relationship :/. I am very hopeless because i just cant do anything.. the more im good to someone the more likely they will ditch me and backstab me. Why am i the only one who is there for friend when its the hardest for them? How come everyone ignores me and dont listen to what i have to say?

Before i was shy and still i had hope i will get friend eventually but now i just don't care anymore. I'm not the shy person anymore yeah u heard it im not shy because of all the stuff happend and i don't care anymore what will people say to me. I can't wait when someone will tell something bad to me it will be their last words.

There is no return from this HELL im here and never get out from it. I will isolate myself and wont care about anyone anymore! 5 years straight people tolerated me like an a**hole and i still keep doing good and had hope but this is just non sense anymore. Thanks for reading.
This won't be forever. Frankly if a friend treats you like that they were never much of a friend in the first place. Girls won't be this way forever, one day one will see you as more than a friend but you can't rush things like that, relationships come when they come not just because you want to be in one. Your life isn't ruined, there is always hope, always. Even if you feel like you have none, have some anyway because sometimes it'll be the only thing you have but it's worth clinging onto. There is always a path back onto the right track, you just have to sit through the rough times to get there. Good luck

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #6
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z

Some people just don't understand what it's like to be so "down" that it's a struggle to even breathe, to get out of bed, to step out the door, to try and to hope. It's clearly not easy being you but you're doing a damned great job of it. You're willing to speak up and you're alive. That makes you fucking amazing.

I know it might seem like you'll never find someone who truly loves you the way you are but you will meet someone like that because there're people who struggle just like you do and even if they don't, you're a strong person and you seem kind and resilient. People will see that. Maybe not the people you spoke about but someone. I just recently got my first real boyfriend I'm 17 haha. But you know what, I'd rather wait a decade, two, a century and a millennium for the one empathetic, funny and lovely person who deserves me than date a million people who might love me but aren't good for me.

Know this: most people are too self-obsessed to care about anyone else. People might be judging you, they might be watching you, but they're eyes on a wall. Eyes can't control what you do or kill you, they can only watch. What you do, how you feel, what you choose to do with your life, how happy you will be, that's all up to you.

Some people have ditched and backstabbed you but they're a speck of sand in the beach that is earth. You're not a victim who can be abused and tossed around. Don't let yourself be because they don't deserve you. Walk away. Find someone else. It's hard to trust, it's hard to even try, but it's harder to live a life alone if you can't stand to be alone.

Going to boarding school taught me one thing if nothing else: people can be annoying as all hell. It's nice to be alone sometimes, but only if you're willing to be kind to yourself. You've been through a lot, and you don't need your own head downgrading yourself because hot damn you're brave.

Yes, you might be scared of rejection, but courage is doing things and living even if you're petrified. You can't expect people to love you if you subconsciously won't accept that love. Maybe you think the world sucks, that people do, hell, that you do. But love comes when you don't need it, when it's just an addition, a choice because you know you'll survive without. You're a privilege and people are damned lucky to be your friend and have your attention and trust.

First you have to learn to be alright with being alone with yourself - just you - because you're the one person you will never be able to escape, and why would you want to? You're friggin awesome.

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #7
Despot
Junior Member+

Despot's Forum Picture

I just wish i will find someone who will truly love me and be loved by me thats it.. it will maybe take a long time but im here waiting. Thanks you all for responds it means alot.
Despot is offline   Reply With Quote