Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 14th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #1
StayBeautiful33
Junior Member+

Name: Gabriella
Default Dead Inside

Everyday I can feel myself become more and more dead inside. I've lost all hope for any kind of happy future. I'm not sure I was made to know happiness. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed the next day. I'm the worlds biggest loser and I'm not sure that will ever change. Everyday I want to cut myself deeper but something keeps me from doing it. I'm not sure what, I'm not even sure I'm thankful for what's stopping me. I'm so depressed and I just don't want to be here anymore. I've been through so many traumatizing things, they'll haunt me for forever. My anxiety and depression is growing and even though I want to kill myself I've never been able to do it, I've never even been able to try. That just adds to me feeling like more of a failure. I know I shouldn't see it that way but I do. I just hate myself so much and I've always been broken and lost and I'm pretty sure that won't change. I don't know what to do. I never have.

Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, All the best people are.
StayBeautiful33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2
eeee
Junior Member+

Default Re: Dead Inside

Please don't kill yourself. Everyone will be devastated, even if you don't believe so. I knew someone that killed herself about a year ago. Anyone who even barely knew her was hurt and her close friends and family were devastated. Your friends will miss you day after day.
eeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #3
kylem1229
VT Lover

kylem1229's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

Think of all the people that will be sad if you leave. Your parents, siblings, family, friends. You have a future yet, you are too young. Everone has a purpose, even if they dont think so. What job would you like? What do you want to do when you grow up? Pursue your dreams. You have a long life to live yet, there are always down points. You just have to be confident in yourself and get past them.

EDIT: I havent had a chance to read this yet, but this may help you. http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=89857 (On mobile phone at this time, cant read it currently Just judging it off of the title. ).

Last edited by kylem1229; September 15th, 2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: added on last sentence.
kylem1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #4
StayBeautiful33
Junior Member+

I don't really have any friends the only friend I do have lives with me. Now I'm not saying I need a lot of friends to be happy cause I know it wouldn't make a difference. The only people who would care is my one friend and family and my family has been through a lot deaths so mine would just be another they would probably would get used to someone being gone. I don't know this depression just feels too big, too much. Thank you for your support it means the world to me.

Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, All the best people are.
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #5
eeee
Junior Member+

Yours is not just another death. Yours will be 100x worse than anything they've ever experience. Losing a child is the worst thing to happen to a parent. Losing a friend is a painful, painful experience.
eeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #6
musicjunkie1310

Name: Supriya

I know how you feel, hon. I go through the exact same thing. Hell, I've even made a funeral playlist and all. But then I think of the people who've tried to support me because a part of me knows that they try to support me because they genuinely care. I guess they are the reason I get barely get past the difficulties everyday

Potato banana, minions xD
Eh, just do what you want, life's too short to think properly. Be crazy
Bum bum bum.
musicjunkie1310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #7
StayBeautiful33
Junior Member+

Thanks guys for the support it means a lot.