Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 29th, 2011, 01:43 AM   #1
fitzman16

fitzman16's Forum Picture

Name: Brendan
Default Molested...i think by gay brother

hey guys, im 16/m/straight-curious. but thats actually part of my problem.

ok my twins brothers are 9 years older than me, they are both gay and sometimes its annoying and embarrising cuz of my friends, and other things.

one of my brothers brian, he is an alcoholic but recovering and has put my family thru hell in the last 3 years. anyway i keep getting flashbacks to when i was around 7 or 8. it was my brother he came into my room and he frequently engaged in sexual activities with me, he frequintly touched me in my privite parts. he forced me to touch him. and at the time i thought it was normal cuz he told me it was. he said it was normal to do "doctor exams" on each other (mainly him on me) when he would suck my privites, and jack me off kinda (i say kinda only cuz i was young and didnt know what was going on and idk what it meant.) and then the worse part came, he said it was time to trade spots, so he forced me on my bed, and he shoved his penis in my mouth and told me to suck like a lollipop (i was only 7). so i think i did (i closed my eyes) and next thing i know...i had him in my mouth and he exploded in my mouth. i remember him strocking and next thing i felt all this stuff fill up my mouth and drip everywhere.

he told me to swallow it, but i kinda spit it up all over his cock and my body. so he told me to clean him. then he cleaned me up with his mouth and put it on my face and dick, then we did when he called a 'slip n' slide suck" which i now know was a 69. he did everything but penetrate me.

idk if i should tell any1 cuz my parents are already a mess cuz of his drinking and i dont wanna add to drama in my house and cause more problems and stuff i just dont know what to do...HELP!!!!!
fitzman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:53 AM   #2
Fruit_Tart.
Awesome Poster

Name: Ryan
Default Re: Molested...i think by gay brother

O_O That's wrong... I'm sorry that happened and shame on your brother's part for that. You should have told on him when you were younger, but telling now will be kind of awkward for you because you know now what was going on.

I wouldn't tell my parents if I were molested, only because I'd be afraid to reveal I'm gay as well, if it got that far into the conversation. I think it'll be okay for you to tell your parents or at least someone about it. You need to tell somebody, even though it's not your parents.

It may ruin your brother's reputation or whatever you want to call it, but it was extremely terrible on his part. He was 16 and very well aware of his actions and could've made his own decisions. He has to suffer the consequences now from all the trouble he's caused you.
Best of luck to you. I hope this never happens again to anyone, whether it's you or someone you know.

"Imagination..." -Spongebob :3
..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..
Let's mingle. (:
Fruit_Tart. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 06:36 AM   #3
Thylacine

Thylacine's Forum Picture

Name: Liam

This is kind of a sexual story... Not really appropriate. If what you say happened happened that's sad and you should tell someone but you needn't go into gross detail. I guess thats up to the mods though. All you need say was he molested you, if it's even true. Which I doubt. I'm gonna get bad rep for saying it probably but that's just my view.

Be honest and Kind. .
I try and when I fail I try again
Thylacine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #4
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle

family & friends abuse

This really sounds like sexual abuse, as well as inset. That shit ain't right. Definately molested.
It's late to tell, I know. If you feel you can you should. If nothing else so you can get help to live with what happened & move on with your life.

if you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Ashleigh

Ashleigh's Forum Picture

Name: Ashleigh

at the end of the day no matter whats going on with your brother atm this is haunting you. its never too late to tell someone and youl find it will help you a lot by being able to talk to someone. if your having flash backs its your mind telling you to do something about it. youl have a lot of questions raised for the ammount of time between these incidents and you telling but at the end of the day youve nothing to lose and alot to gain. itd take a sick person to lie about something like this. as your family they should stick by you and help you through this. i hope it all gos ok for you. good luck
ash x

thylacine - sweetie, that post wasnt helpful at all. put yourself in his position, would you like to be doubted or accused? comeing from someone who knows youd hate it trust me. a little consideration for others is in order i think :/
Ashleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 03:47 PM   #6
charlie3322
Member++

Name: charlie

thats horrible.. and i know sorta how you feel because about 4 years ago my step dad raped me multiple times...

HI IM CHARLIEEE I LOVE HELPING PEEPLZZ

CARFREAKJACK IZ MY VT LUVVER!!! LOVE YOO JACK!!
charlie3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 04:01 PM   #7
jacob1

jacob1's Forum Picture

Name: ke

that's does sound good mate, tell someone since it sounds like it's realy bothering you a lot. Hope it doesn't happen again to you.

14, bi cuirous Portsmouth U15's goalie
Skate and proud, PUP!
jacob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 05:20 PM   #8
Rayquaza
Sky High Pokmon

Its better to let it out than keep it in, even though it took so long. I think you should tell you parents. They know when the right time is to deal with this sort of issue.
Rayquaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2011, 09:45 PM   #9
xChrisVx
Member++

xChrisVx's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

I feel so sorry for you :'(

If what happened to you is upsetting you, you should most defineatly talk to someone. If you choose to bottle things up, chances are it will come back and bite you in the arse, so having things out in the open lets people help. You have done a very brave thing by throwing this subject open.

As for your brother, what he did to you was sexual assault on a minor. He should go to prison for what he did. I think it is shocking that someone would do such a thing.

If you need anymore help, please leave a VM, email or skype me .

Help is out there

"Why is Law difficult!!!"
xChrisVx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 01:05 PM   #10
wattado
Member+

wattado's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

you should tell someone or atleast find someone to talk to it helps. its never to late to tell someone.
wattado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:00 PM   #11
Bookfreak

Bookfreak's Forum Picture

You HAVE to tell someone, but not anyone. You have to tell someone you trust, someone who you think is the one that is going to help you the most and someone who you are comfortable with. But you need to do it soon.
Bookfreak is offline   Reply With Quote