Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #61
shatter..

shatter..'s Forum Picture

Name: Alyx
Default Re: Inner Demon

Yes, it is a part of me. A darker aspect that has been in me all the time. Only as I have been writing it has started to evolve more.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
shatter.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:48 AM   #62
Wonton
Junior Member+

Wonton's Forum Picture

bumpity bump, here's my opinion.

Do they have cookies??? No? damn.

Well, first of all don't go watching a bunch of horror movies and especially those huanting shows, because you'll want to call them and I seriously doubt that those shows actually have real 'ghosts' and all that. I don't know what this could be...perhaps you might want to consult a school consuler or a phsychiatrist? those people could help you with your feelings.
Wonton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #63
shatter..

I don't consider this to be an issue of any kind. It is simply a part of me that has took the time to evolve recently. It is similar to that of a bubbly girl vs. a shy girl. They can't help what they are. When they try to change for others they feel uncomfortable. They react differently to emotions than others of a different personality might. My personality happens to be "dark". Understand? I created this thread to meet others and to discuss topics with other "dark" ones.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:20 PM   #64
FojeJC

FojeJC's Forum Picture

Name: Forgot it lol

Wow,
I can't believe this, this whole thread is a ****king description of me.
The actual me, not the Smiley facade I hide behind.
I've always had dark thoughts and I have seen myself apart from the human race, as if I don't belong with my immature "friends".
I find things that my friends frown upon to be quite fascinating or interesting, like blood for example.
I think mine might be a bit more developed than yours, if you have seen my other thread about my killing thoughts.
But I'm not depressed, I'm actually quite happy.
I can relate to so much you've said in this thread.

Signature image under construction...
If you need to talk to someone I'm almost always online.

Last edited by FojeJC; March 31st, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
FojeJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 11:45 AM   #65
shatter..

@Foje: I know how you feel. We have a lot in common by how we relate to our peers. That's why I'm excited for high school because there is more of a variety of people there. I'll take a look at that forum.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old April 1st, 2012, 06:34 PM   #66
FojeJC

FojeJC's Forum Picture

Name: Forgot it lol

You're lucky you have high school in Canada. I'm sure there is a much bigger variety of people there than here, dark thoughts seem to be frown upon by everyone.

Also my darker self might be linked with some kind of mental disorder that doesn't yet have a name.
Oh and I don't write as much, I draw...
I would love to talk further about our interests, that is, if you wouldn't mind.

Signature image under construction...
If you need to talk to someone I'm almost always online.

Last edited by FojeJC; April 1st, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
FojeJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #67
shatter..

You are welcome to PM me any time.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old May 8th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #68
Bluerhino666
Junior Member+

Name: noah

this sounds very similar to me, i can sometimes feel like if the inner being that i know is the true me got out there would be mass destruction and chaos in the neighborhoods surrounding my house. i have always had a love for demons and hellish figures. i used to have journals where i would write about it,but i burned them to try and keep the inner being inside me. now that i think about it this could be the x factor for my pyromanical person i am on the outside, and i dont intend to stop burning things soon. i also sometimes have ddeams about killing people and swimming in endless pools of blood.

Last edited by Bluerhino666; May 8th, 2012 at 01:11 AM.
Bluerhino666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #69
rosspetersonn
Banned

Name: rosspetersonn

As per my personal overview, I've always had a fascination with evil. I love learning about psychopaths and serial killers, hearing the different ways they torture and kill their victims. Most people would cringe at the shit I read and the pictures I search for and the movies and tv shows I watch. But I love them, as horrific as they are. And sometimes when I think of murders and school shootings, I feel excited just as much as I feel disturbed. But that's where it ends.
rosspetersonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:43 PM   #70
shatter..

I just finished reading your two posts and I can relate to you completely! Well, except for the burning of the journals. Ha ha.. How long have you guys known you had this "inner demon"?

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:23 PM   #71
Bluerhino666
Junior Member+

Name: noah

i cant remeber back that far, but at least a couple years

Last edited by Bluerhino666; May 21st, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Bluerhino666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #72
shatter..

Oh, I see. I don't know how long I have had mine. It has come to full "bloom" recently though.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old June 16th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #73
KawaiiKimo

KawaiiKimo's Forum Picture

Name: Kimiyo

I Agree Kyung Mi.... I Have The Same Thoughts. Except I know I Have One.... Who Else Will Whisper Dark And Vile Things Into My Ear Like : They Dont Care Kill Them All. Just Slaughter Them Like Pigs And Make Them Beg... I swear Sometimes, I Dont Know Where It Comes From.. Its Like A Great Debate About Whether Or Not To Fufill Wishes. And The Crosses And Stuff, Blah! Baloney. The Most I Incurred Around Christian Music Is A Sudden Headache And Anger. Not Enough Evidence To Call Someone Possesed
KawaiiKimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #74
shatter..

I don't feel anything around Christian music, I'm pretty neutral about it. But, hearing actual voices? Maybe you should get that checked.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #75
Fractured Silhouette
Awesome Poster

Fractured Silhouette's Forum Picture

Name: Leanne

Have you heard of Kamelot?, you'd probably like them, judging from your dark demeaner. Plus, they're a good band.

It sounds to me like you have an awesome imagination. Which is good, too many teenagers these days lack a good imagination, hold on to it, it's definitely a credit to your person.

In reply to your post, I too have a very dark demeanor. I wouldn't call it an inner-demon however. It call it a different aspect of my personality that I tend to keep hidden because it only suits me when I'm by myself and others would probably not appreciate it.

I wonder why you posted this in the mental illnesses section when it isn't a mental illness? I'm just curious why.

Also, this thread is pretty old, a mod hasn't locked it yet, so hopefully it's still open, this topic interests me. If it's not, I apologize.

Fractured Silhouette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:22 AM   #76
shatter..

I have not heard of Kamelot but I will look it up. Yes, I do have a good imagination.

I put it in this section because it's to do with a person's mental state, I didn't really find a better place for it. If you have one let me know. =)

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #77
shatter..

Wow, my dark side has changed a lot I believe.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old November 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #78
InfamousPanda
Junior Member+

InfamousPanda's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

I have an evil in me. It struggles to come out and take control, but i normally push it back. Dark thoughts race threw my head all the time, bloddy cuts and gruesome deaths. I like imagining the people around me, like when im in a resturaunt, dying horrible deaths. I get urges to just start lashing out and attack people, sometimes its like i have to physically stop myself from doing it. I'll be walking down a hall, when somebody passes me. Ill imagine stabbing him in the neck with the pencil i'm holding. Im always in control though, i force down these urges and nasty thoughts. Oddly enough, im a pretty good person. I cry at really sad parts in movies. I feel horrible for the child soldiers fighting all around the world. I truely care about people. I'd give a random stranger the shirt off my back if they needed it, because i care. Its like theres two sides of me sometimes. Both sides are the same person, just with wildly different views on things. A good side and an evil side. Sometimes i really wish i could get help, and have just one side completely in control. I'v never told anyone about this, cuz im scared they'll think im crazy. You guys will probually think im crazy :c maybe i am crazy

You give me a quiet mind,
and i,
i love you.
InfamousPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #79
shatter..

InfamousPanda; I do not believe you are crazy, though I don't experience those things I do know someone who does. Yes, he is a very caring friend. I hope you have it under control and it doesn't make your life harder.

shatter..

My Tumblr

Ave Satana

Theistic Satanist
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:59 AM   #80
BrainDamage

BrainDamage's Forum Picture

Name: Calin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatter.. View Post
I don't think this is any sort of illness but it is a mental aspect so I decided to post it here. Feel free to move it if you need to.

~~

I have always had dark thoughts. Disturbing images run through my mind, always been fascinated by the unknown, the shadows. Everything demonic that scared my friends intrigued me. To give you an idea of what I am talking about here is an excerpt from my journal. Keep in mind that this is my writing and the rights to it belong to me.

Entry:

I really appreciate having a journal. A place where my demonic thoughts and images are finally welcome. This demon has been in me for a while now. It is not a voice; it is another aspect of my personality. It is triggered by thick forests, alternative music, anger, the dark. This is what I have found so far. I get the urge to snarl and can lash out. I can also give "evil" stares. Vassline has been a big help as listening to the dark lyrics resonates with my own energy and calms the beast down. Making me feel powerful yet in control.

<End>

Vassline is a band I found in September.

If you would like me to explain further please ask any questions.

Have you experienced this? Do you know someone who is similar?
I have but instead of vassline, for me its Pink Floyd...

Some blackened pride still burns inside
This shell of bloody treason
Here's my gun for a barrel of fun
For the love of living death!!!
BrainDamage is offline   Reply With Quote