Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 12th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #1
SomethingIncredible

Default Ok, I have to be paranoid schizophrenic

Im paranoid all the time. I have delusions. I think people will try to kill me. I hear and see things that aren't real. Sometimes people ask what I'm looking at. I've learned that other people can't see what I see, and that I have to just say nothing.
SomethingIncredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #2
smalltowngirl9189

smalltowngirl9189's Forum Picture

Name: Teri or Ellie
Default Re: Ok, I have to be paranoid schizophrenic

You aren't the only one. I do the same thing. Tell a really close friend and it will help, trust me.

Wishing You Were Gone, Without Being Gone Can Hurt And Push You Around If You Let It!
If You Ever Need Help I'm Here.
Email or PM Me If You Need Anything
smalltowngirl9189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #3
FranticMind

FranticMind's Forum Picture

Hallucinations and voices can be quite scary and confusing, especially if it is your first experience.
However, not all of these experiences are down to illnesses such as schizophrenia, and there are many other factors such as drug usage, stress and some disorders which means you will have similar experiences to schizophrenia.
However, I think it would be good for you to seek help for these experiences if you are not already doing so. these can be scary to deal with, and the right help can be given to you.

I also agree with smalltowngirl9189, it can be good to talk about your experiences eith someone such as a friend or family member. However, if this is not possible for you, I find that writing down what is happening such as what the voices are saying and especially what thoughts you have can really help you to make sense of them and to feel more aware of your experiences.

I hope things get better for you.

Take care x
FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #4
The13YearOldBoy

Name: Evan

My mother and my aunt have it, and the beat thing to do is accept it and understant it. The only way to be as if you dont have it, is if you get a psychiatrist to give a diagnosis. In Canada the medication is free, but I dont know about US. You also get a "Disability" pension here.

Beat wishes on your recovery, The13YearOldBoy
The13YearOldBoy is offline   Reply With Quote