Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #1
FuzzyLittleNightmare

Default ED Buddies

I got this idea from a pro-ana site I used to go on (and still do when I'm having a bad day if I am totally honest). There a lot of the girls and guys who were from the same countries or areas exchanged mobile/cell numbers so they could text each other encouragement to not eat.

So I thought, why don't we just reverse it! If anyone is struggling with not fasting or binging then they can post on here that they are looking for a ED buddy and if someone from the same country wants one too, No you may not Yes some people can turn to friends or family, but not everyone can and its always easier to talk to someone who knows what you are going through!

I don't know if anyone else will think this is a good idea but I thought it could work as it did "help" me when I was doing the pro-ana version.

Also, if anyone reads this who has recovered from their ED wants to be a buddy then that would be great! Those who have recovered are going to have the best tips really!

"There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written."

I'm always available to talk so feel free to leave a comment on my page, PM me or even add me on MSN and Yahoo Messenger

Last edited by ShatteredWings; December 11th, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: You can't do that.
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #2
BrokenButterflies

BrokenButterflies's Forum Picture

Name: Becca
Default Re: ED Buddies

Good idea

Yes, I'm a witch - Deal with it!
...And if you don't, I'll go voodoo on your ass!

Doing my best to piss off the religious right.

DeviantArt: EmoNightEmoDay
My Channel: CallMeMidnightAngel

Last edited by BrokenButterflies; December 11th, 2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: came out sounding wrong so I just cut it out...
Old December 11th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #3
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle
Default Re: ED Buddies

Uh. No.
For starters, this is very a pro-ana/mia technique, and I realize you're using it for better, but... I can't see this ending in anything other than promoting EDs.

Secondly, you may absolutely not share phone numbers on the forum. It's against the rules, and asking for trouble.

This thread is closed, PM me if you want me to get into more detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
Closed Thread