Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 5th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #1
ryantombs

Name: ryan
Default been about 2-3 months clean

So basically i have been clean SH free for the most part my little coping method (like hitting a rubber band against yur skin thing)
I have a new girlfriend (whole reason i started SH was because of a nasty break up)
but its just i have no will to do many things... few weeks ago suicidal thoughts... gone now
but just got grades for the new marking period (started only a few weeks ago) all C's and D's I can usually bring them up but now i feel just over whelmed its not like 2 classes its all of them... Im an average student... get mostly B's and a C or two ( go to one of the top High schools in the united states) i feel like i dnt belong here and now with all the stress the pent up anger i have for my ex and its just over whelming and i have a huge urge to cut just one last time im going insane i have a essay to write ( i know im going to fail)... highest grade for the other class was like a 75 and i am not the best writer... didnt read the book and procrastinating (rough draft supposed to be written by now but i didnt start mine till tonight)
just a bunch of stuff omg
ryantombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #2
Njathind
Member++

Njathind's Forum Picture

Name: Nat
Default Re: been about 2-3 months clean

Hmmmm sounds like a rough time bud. Do you speak to anyone about how your feeling? See anyone proffesional, I remeber when I felt like you and I look back now and just cant believe how far I have come. I'm sure you can do the same you just need to take the right steps, and like my sig says. Here if you need you

Fiction was here
Kaius was here
FullyAlive was here
LittleEpidemic was here

Njathind is offline   Reply With Quote