Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran
Question Not sure what to eat!

I have to be the worlds fussiest eater! I only eat food cooked to my exact perfection, And i don't eat a lot of food at all.
What makes this worse is i get bored of food quick if i have it too often, But as i don't eat much, That is kinda hard to advoid!
So for the last few months now, I am hardly eating, I am 15, 5"5 and weigh 07.62 Stone, That is what the weighing thing said so i ahev no idea what is means! I think it means basically 7.5 Stone.
But the thing is, I am a HUGE animal lover! Yes i eat meat, But when i eat meat, I think of the animal that lived before that, So it has put me off many meat, Although some i still eat as i have got a taste for it.
And i have tried eating some veg to try and force myself to be a Vegetarian, But i fount out i do not like much Veg.
Do them vegetarian meats taste much different from normal ones? Like is there a way to make me vegetarian without eating to much veg but still eat a required amount and a supplement for meat? I am just confused with my eating!
I forgot to add, When i do eat, It is in little qauntities, So it is not much i am eating.

Last edited by Dimentio; December 2nd, 2011 at 02:34 PM.
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:50 PM   #2
BrokenButterflies

BrokenButterflies's Forum Picture

Name: Becca
Default Re: Not sure what to eat!

Vegetarian(soy) meat tastes much different from real meat to me. Nowhere near as good. I have the same problem, I love animals, but I love meat too!
...it's quite a conundrum

Yes, I'm a witch - Deal with it!
...And if you don't, I'll go voodoo on your ass!

Doing my best to piss off the religious right.

DeviantArt: EmoNightEmoDay
My Channel: CallMeMidnightAngel
BrokenButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:20 PM   #3
LittleMiss

LittleMiss's Forum Picture

Ah, I know that feeling somewhat.

Im 18, 5"3 and weigh approx 7st 3. I also do enjoy meat but at one stage I did attempt vegetarianism- it lasted a few months but I couldnt find much enjoyment out of the alternatives available.

Some of the substitute meat was alright like ham, etc for sandwichs and that. The vegetarian range of Quorn is something you can always try. Think its usually in the freezer section, green box and its a substitute- different 'types' of food are available (they also do the other substitute meat I was on about).

I managed to last a few months on that stuff but couldnt find much excitement in meals, etc. You could always try going for carbs like pasta, etc. Some pasta is really quite nice and it may sound 'yuck' but spinach is pasta is also quite enjoyable.

If you are worried about your intake of nutrients, etc you could always try and incoporate daily supplement tablets in with a meal? I take Zinc tablets and also have supplement tablets every so often.

If you cant eat big meals (I have trouble with that now) then every 'little and often'. Snack throughout the day, etc.

Also, what about carrots? I find carrot sticks and celery sticks generally nice. Banana or porridge for breakfast may be helpful..

..Do wonder if any of this make sense..
LittleMiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Dimentio
Great Poster

Dimentio's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

It made sence to me! So no worries!
I don't eat Pasta.
Also i tried Carrots, They did not agree with me at all, I did also not agree with them ha ha, But i am just deciding about the other stuff, Thanks for the answers though!
Dimentio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #5
Freddy
Banned

Well i think simple food like fruits and vegetables are best to eat. You should eat these food because these are natural food and are best for health.
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote