Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM   #1
amscramhick
Junior Member+

Name: Amber
Default Boyfriend thinks I'm cutting again

I haven't cut in nearly two months. But I've thought about it...
amscramhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Bath
VT Lover

Bath's Forum Picture

Name: Bethany
Default Re: Boyfriend thinks I'm cutting again

So tell him that you're not cutting again. Tell him you've thought about it, but you're not. Be honest, you've done nothing wrong.

If he still doesn't believe you then he has his own trust issues going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LOLer View Post
Ohhhh.... :/ I feel stupider then a 12 year old who just got a 5 year old pregnant
My diary, come take a bath.
Tumblr

Mikey was here<3
Bath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:04 PM   #3
StoppingTime
Retired Administrator

StoppingTime's Forum Picture

Name: Steven

Exactly what Bethany said. You haven't done anything wrong, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Why does he think you're cutting?

Anyway, just simply tell him that you aren't; and if he still doesn't believe you, then he really needs to rethink some things.

Mikey was here

Elysium was here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlerchan
WILL HOUSING CRISIS CAUSED BY COMMIE HOMOSEXUALIST-ABORTIONIST MARXIST IMMIGRANTS AND WELFARE CHEATS FROM RACIST ANTI-BRITISH EU CAUSE TB RATE FROM VACCINES TO RISE?!
StoppingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM   #4
amscramhick
Junior Member+

He thought so because of some of my poems that he read in my notebook. But he knows I haven't. He asked me yesterday if I had been I said no. And today I told him I almost broke down last night but didn't because I promised him when we started going out nearly a month and a half ago that I wouldn't cut anymore. I told him I was very close but I thought of him and my promise and it stopped me. He said "thank yo for letting me be your reason not to". So I think things are good. He just thought I might be because of the poems I write and the fact I've been stressed and depressed because of family issues.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 07:08 AM   #5
beebs
Member+

beebs's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

If he doesnt believe you theres nothing you can do. Just reasure him your
Not
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 04:47 PM   #6
Charleigh
Awesome Poster

Charleigh's Forum Picture

Name: Charleigh

I was in the same position as you was about a week ago!
If they dont like the fact you cut, and they try and make you promise not to do it again and 'if you love me then you wont' then tell them fuck off. You cut for a reason, and weither he likes it or not it is your decision, dont snap just because he is putting you under pressure and feeding you bullshit.

It isnt his place to try and help you hun, he must we worried about you. But let him know how you feel so he can at least aknowledge the fact that you have told him. You have kept strong for 2 months, dont let it slip hun! Keep yourself strong, it will only acheive another memory, a scar and its your relapse so fight it hun.

PM me if you need anything.

FREEZE mother fucker..
Charleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #7
amscramhick
Junior Member+

[QUOTE=CharlieGirl;1525192]I was in the same position as you was about a week ago!
If they dont like the fact you cut, and they try and make you promise not to do it again and 'if you love me then you wont' then tell them fuck off. You cut for a reason, and weither he likes it or not it is your decision, dont snap just because he is putting you under pressure and feeding you bullshit.

It isnt his place to try and help you hun, he must we worried about you. But let him know how you feel so he can at least aknowledge the fact that you have told him. You have kept strong for 2 months, dont let it slip hun! Keep yourself strong, it will only acheive another memory, a scar and its your relapse so fight it hun.

Okay this is like telling me it's okay to cut. I don't cut anymore for the reason that I shouldn't need to when I have support and people who care. He never "made" me promise. I made the promise myself. It is my decision, you're right. My decision was to stop cutting so that I don't put ugly scars on my body anymore. And because every time I cut, I'd been cutting deeper. And I don't want to use self-harm to cope with my problems. And it's my decision that though I was SO close to cutting, I kept my promise to the person I love. And he knows about my one slip up since I promised, where I scratched my hand in the middle of class. He knows I almost cut, and he supports me every step of recovery. He knows I almost caved. And he knows I thought of him and didn't. He said "thank you for letting me be your reason not to". He gives me strength. It's no pressure, it's a promise I made and intend to keep.