Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old November 27th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #1
thinblueline

thinblueline's Forum Picture

Default Very hairy 16 year old

Hellooo, I just literally made an account with this website like 10 minutes ago because I need help. Basically, I am 16 years old (junior in high school). I am about 5' 7", puerto rican(i live in California). I am pretty built; I weight 130, I have a 6 pack due to sports.
I am very hairy.

My legs are hairy, but I don't really get self conscious over those anymore. I mean I used to, trust me. I wouldn't ever wear shorts in public, but last year I just said %&$# it. People didn't care. Some, of course, would and still do go like "oh wow you're legs are hairy" and all I say back is "Yeah, I know " and we just start talking about another conversation.

I have hairy arms, I know which I cannot control. Arms are arms and girls accept hairy arms because well even some girls have hair on their arms. I am also hairy in my arm pits but I actually like that.

I am not here to talk about those parts though.

I have a very hairy arse. Like i find it ridiculous. I don't know if it I should leave it? Should I trim it? Shaving is out of the question because I know it will come back thicker.

I also have a semi-hairy chest and stomach. I tried shaving my stomach area and it looked good at first, but then quickly after it started to show the stubble and it just got annoying. I haven't shaved it and it came back a little thicker but for the most part is the same. Should I trim it as best as I can? Do girls like this or hate it? Same with my chest area; it is getting hairier.

I am starting to feel very self conscious about this...what should I do? Honesty is the best policy so please show this. Thank you all.

I am very relieved there is a website I am able to ask this openly and not be laughed at.

Last edited by thinblueline; November 28th, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Camazot
Banned

Name: Anthony
Default Re: Very hairy 16 year old

wax if u really want it gone or just shave often thats wat i do and i shave my ass too it takes awhile but u get in a routine just make sure u always use a goodd new clean razor
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Overcast
Member++

Name: Anonymous

I'm almost as hairy as you. Last night, I trimmed myself up a bit. I think its not a bad thing to do if you keep it neat and even. Shaving places gets them itchy, no matter were you shave really. If you do decide to trim/shave your crack, it might itch there, and (1 it feels really bad and wierd (2 i dont think you want people to see you scratching there- im just sayin

So its more of a personal preference is all im trying to say. I know that im a little uncomfortable with myself because not all of my friends are developed as me, and i wish i could have been slower. Eventually they will be caught up, so just keep that in mind for how long you trim if you do.

Hope this helped!
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #4
thinblueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Hope this helped!
It's nice to know I am not the only one with this problem. Thank you I am still debating what to do. Part of me is telling me "Trim it, no one likes it." and the other part is saying "Don't let them win, have pride in your body."

I am Honest. I have Integrity. But duuude I am a teenager and that means I just gotta have fun.

Last edited by thinblueline; November 27th, 2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old November 27th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #5
rpd453

rpd453's Forum Picture

Name: Casey

Im not that hair around my ass, my I still shave off whats there (with a razor, shaving cream, and in the shower). It is a myth that hair grows back thicker, so you dont have to worry about that. Just use an electric trimmer to trim it off, and then shave it smooth if you need to. No problem.

As a side note, if you happened to be gay, it would be nice to have a shaved ass if you are going to have sex.
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #6
thinblueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpd453 View Post
Im not that hair around my ass, my I still shave off whats there (with a razor, shaving cream, and in the shower). It is a myth that hair grows back thicker, so you dont have to worry about that. Just use an electric trimmer to trim it off, and then shave it smooth if you need to. No problem.

As a side note, if you happened to be gay, it would be nice to have a shaved ass if you are going to have sex.
I am not really asking in how to shave it or anything. I am asking if you THINK I should. Do you think a girl would find it disgusting? I am straight by the way.

I am Honest. I have Integrity. But duuude I am a teenager and that means I just gotta have fun.
Old November 28th, 2011, 04:05 AM   #7
HeyzAbe

Name: abel

Well you should trim with sicers then itz a tie you dont shave and girls like some hair i juat trim like that with siscers
gosh i suck at spelling lol :/
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #8
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Shaving any where on your body is entirely your choice, only facial hair is likely to be publicly on show anyway so that's probably, arguably, the most important. As for your arse hair though, that really depends on what you're going to be doing and your personal preference - I know that I prefer a slightly hairy arse on my boyfriend. However that's just our relationship, you may find that a future girlfriend will prefer it one particular way and then you can change it based on her preference. Shaving hair does not make it grow back thicker or faster, that's a myth, so don't let that sway your decision at all.

I know that a lot of guys wax their chest/stomach to get rid of the hair, don't really understand the difference in terms of pleasure but I would assume that it takes longer to regrow because you're getting rid of more of each individual hair by ripping it from your body; that could be a suggestion if you're into being completely hairless. Some girls like a hairy body in general though. Again, personally, I prefer a shaved chest/stomach with a little bit of a treasure trail. As I said before, everything is your preference and you only need do what you want to - if that means shaving/waxing/trimming or leaving everything as it is then you do that.

If your picture is anything to go by then you don't look hairy at all, but that may well just be the way the picture has turned out. I know too well how badly they can portray things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house

Last edited by Giles; November 28th, 2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Unfinished.
Old November 28th, 2011, 09:00 AM   #9
thinblueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giles View Post
If your picture is anything to go by then you don't look hairy at all, but that may well just be the way the picture has turned out. I know too well how badly they can portray things like that.
I took that picture last night haha. I dont know why but in frontal pictures like that, my body hair is almost invisible. No idea why. I could send you all a different angle if you wanted(obviously not showing anything else)

Last edited by thinblueline; November 28th, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #10
niceguy44
Member++

niceguy44's Forum Picture

Name: mark

i'm hairy all over. i have accepted my body the way it is. do the same. you are what you are.
Old November 28th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #11
CarolinaDude
Member++

My whole "down there" area has a bit of hair, but not TOO extreme. I have a treasure trail (I think that's what it's called, lol) just up to my belly button which I keep, and I trim my pubes.

I have some hair on my arse, each hair being maybe an inch or an inch-and-a-half? It's not like all over, but just near the bottom and around my anus and whatnot (like, there's nothing poking out of my underwear either upwards or downwards haha), but I can see it in the mirror if I stand up straight with good lighting.

In all honesty, I do wish I was less hairy but I also realize that it ain't changing, so it's just a part of life. I might wax it when I'm older, though.

And whether or not girls like it, I dunno... Depends on the girl, I guess. At the very least, most would find it interesting, I suppose.
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #12
Chris95
Awesome Poster

At the end of the day, are YOU okay with being so hairy? Don't shave to please people, do it if you want to. And if you don't, then that's your choice.
Old November 29th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #13
wildmanjesse
Member+

wildmanjesse's Forum Picture

Name: Jesse

I saw just leave it the way it is you will find some girls who love and some who don't
Old November 29th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #14
Jake.

Name: Jake

Well, my question is who would even look down at your ass anyways?
I'm going to guess you're talking about your "inner" ass?
If you are, you shouldn't be that concerned because nobody is going to just look down in your crack.
If you're talking about your outer ass, then yeah, shave it. lol.
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:58 PM   #15
chilldude33

Just leave it and be proud
I'm 14 and have kits of it 2
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:26 PM   #16
RLuna

RLuna's Forum Picture

I have lots of hair as well and I shaved a few times. Takes forever and I dont do it often. It does leave a cleaner and smoother feel though. Only shave it if YOU want to. A girl will want you for you, not your butt. lol. You will find out later that alot of guys in your school have hairy, if not harrier, butts. They wont admit it but they do. I wouldnt worry about it too much,
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:31 PM   #17
sliidz

Name: Anthony

i have the same problem but i just shave most of the time
Old December 15th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #18
eljm_95

eljm_95's Forum Picture

Name: Edmond

Only my leg grows hairy, but i just shave them off..

I'm 16 years old.
Gay
I basically talk about anything and everything.
Old December 15th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #19
bryan

Name: bryan
Smile Re: Very hairy 16 year old

Dude its all cool i have hella hair too and im Puerto Rican We puerto Ricans have alot of hair im the same age as you too