Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 26th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Megson
Member++

Megson's Forum Picture

Name: Megan
Default Bitter, Feeling fat

I don't know what it is lately, but I've been noticing my weight even more now. I'm getting FAT. I'm not fitting into old clothes at all anymore. My waist and stomach area have blown up, at least in my eyes. Before, I could suck in my stomach a little and look SOMEWHAT thin in everything I wore.

Now, I'm just FAT.

It's making me feel awful. I feel guilty for eating just about anything. If I'm full, I hate myself. Even worse, its triggering to my SH. Everytime I see myself in the mirror, I see nothing but fat and ugly.

I'm seeing no results in my stupid diet routine and it's just making me miserable. The quickest results, I've found, come from just NOT eating at all...
Megson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #2
FuzzyLittleNightmare

Smile Re: Bitter, Feeling fat

I understand how horrible it feels when you just can't stand feeling fat any longer. But that's the key word there, feeling fat, not that you are. I know that just me saying it might not help, but you need to try and believe that. I'm sure even gorgeous celebrities with their teams of stylists have their "I feel fat" days!

I really hope you understand that though starving yourself may seem like a quicker easier option, it really isn't worth it. I'm thin enough that I find it hard to find clothes that fit, that my skin feels like its stretched painfully tight over my bones, that when I went ice-skating yesterday I was terrified to fall over because my bones have no fat to protect them - but I still look it the mirror on a bad day and feel like I am fat. Partly, I think, because I feel so unhealthy. If you do need to lose a little weight, doing it slowly and in a healthy way will make you feel so much better in the long run, because you wont get any of the nasty side effects that an eating disorder gives.
Next time you have some spare cash, buy a pair of jeans that are a size too big. When you next have an "I feel fat" day, you can wear the jeans that are falling off you and it will make you realise that you are not fat!

"There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written."

I'm always available to talk so feel free to leave a comment on my page, PM me or even add me on MSN and Yahoo Messenger
FuzzyLittleNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #3
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z
Default Re: Bitter, Feeling fat

Do you really want to obsess over your weight and appearance for the rest of your life?

There is life beyond your eating disorders. You are not your eating disorder and it is not in any way all you are. Life is so much better without that constant hunger and food obsession. Recovery is difficult but it isn't impossible and it's so worth it.

Skinny people do not necessarily get all the attention and love. They aren't necessarily less insecure. Someone who's obese could love themselves and be more loved than someone who isn't.

Perhaps you crave control but what control do eating disorders give you? They wreck your mind and body. It takes that control away from you and it pulls you deeper, deeper down. Eating disorders take away your freedom. Don't you miss the days when you were little and food was just food? Would you tell a 4 year old to go on a diet because she's too fat?

Find other better, less self-destructive ways of managing your anxiety. Are you seeing a professional? Read up on eating disorders and how to recover from them. Buy books. Good luck, sweetheart. All the best.

Love,
Amaryllis.

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #4
Dyingtobeskinny

Name: Rachel

This is the worst feeling in the world i know what you are going through, what you could do when you feel like this is compare your self to someone who in you eyes looks large like the stupid pictures you get on the net, it make you feel miles better about yourself, that is what i do hope this helps lovely
Dyingtobeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #5
Megson
Member++

Megson's Forum Picture

Name: Megan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingtobeskinny View Post
This is the worst feeling in the world i know what you are going through, what you could do when you feel like this is compare your self to someone who in you eyes looks large like the stupid pictures you get on the net, it make you feel miles better about yourself, that is what i do hope this helps lovely
That's a problem for me. I think NO ONE looks worse than me. Because I'm so insecure, I can't look at someone and think, "Fat," or "Ugly." It makes me feel terrible.

But I'm fine with calling myself ugly, apparently...
Megson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #6
Ronaldas

Name: adim

Over weight is very common problem found in every women these days. If you wan to reduce the fat very quickly than you just stay away from the rich carbohydrates food and also you must do the exercise daily. You should Drink plenty of water.
Ronaldas is offline   Reply With Quote