Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2007, 07:33 PM   #1
product_of_my_parents
Banned

Unhappy my dad hurts me.

i am kind of new here. i joined about a month ago but i haven't got on here much. my dad hurts me. he hits me and punches me and at night he comes into my room and molests me. i know that what he does is wrong, i know it. but i have tried to tell my school counselor and she didn't believe me because my dad is on the school board. i went to the police and told them and they came out to our house and talked to my dad. they left laughing. that night i got a beating so bad, it was horrible. i couldn't go to school for a week. no one believes me. i don't know what to do. i want to kill him but i know i can't. i don't want to go to hell. i guess what i am trying to do is ask if anyone can give me the courage to try again to get help. i have tried and it hasn't worked and i have given up hope. so i need the courage and the faith to try again i guess. but i don't know how to get it.

thanks for any help or anything else.
Old April 15th, 2007, 10:45 PM   #2
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: my dad hurts me.

the police in your area are horrible they should all be fired!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you
its not fair
and it shouldnt be happening
dads are supposed to be the protectors they scare off the monsters there not supposed to be one

Hun you need to go get help go to the hospital show them your marks
Contact a womans shelter
Go to social services
Fire department

you need to get away from him push comes to shove run away go hide at a friends er something
my grandpa used to beat my mum n her lil sis they would hid in the bushes till he fell asleep
drunkin ass

I know you can do this not because of faith not because of destiny
I know you can do it because you already have you never loose courage it burns within us always
the beacon of hope never falters hun
no matter how hard they try

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:21 AM   #3
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster

Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture

Product, It isn't your fault, he's the sick pervert not you, and you have every right to feel disgusted by what he's doing, because what he's doing is disgusting! Don't ever give up hope! Help can come from very unexpected places, but that does not mean that you should give up looking for it. Tell everyone and anyone who can help, and someone will. I was, until a few days ago, in a situation like yours, minus the sexual abuse. Help will come in the end. Never give up.

PM me if you ever need to talk, I will always be open for you if you need a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on.

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"

Last edited by Ironic Infidel In England; April 16th, 2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Removing reference to *lynn*
Old April 16th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #4
product_of_my_parents
Banned

i'm really not sure what i did to lynn. i feel bad that i made her mad somehow.

i can't leave, he would find me and hurt me even more. i can't hardly take what he does to me now.

maybe lynn was right in that i like it. if i didn't then i would work harder, fight back more, try to get help more. but then again, i am so scared to try again. i don't want worse.

i don't like it, i swear. it makes me so sad and depressed and sometimes makes me think about killing myself. but i couldn't do it.

last night was the worse. he had a bad day at work and went to the bar after. by the time he got home i was in bed. he came in and started yelling and screaming. he smelled so bad of alcohol. he screamed at me to take my nightgown off and i kept telling him no, no, no. he said i couldn't deny him this because he deserved it. he started to hit me over and over again. he ripped my nightgown off and started touching me all over. then he went in.

sometimes i pretend while he is doing it that it isn't really me he is doing it to. it is someone else and i am just watching, like a sick movie or something. i can hear him screaming and grunting and moaning, but i don't say a word. it isn't me. it isn't. it isn't.

i wish i could stop it all. i wish i could, but i can't.
Old April 17th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #5
product_of_my_parents
Banned

i might be able to go back to school tomorrow...that's a good thing.
Old April 18th, 2007, 07:29 AM   #6
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster

Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture

Yes, it is. Is there a school councilor, or someone at school you can tell?

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"
Old April 18th, 2007, 07:45 AM   #7
product_of_my_parents
Banned

i didn't get to go back, i still have bruises showing. and no i tried telling my school counselor, it backfired on me and she didn't believe me.
Old April 18th, 2007, 10:08 AM   #8
Emryl

Those guys are freakin' idiots! have you talked to your mother? Does she beileve you? If you have any marks, you SERIOUSLEY need to show them to the police. They may beileve you. If your father is hiding any guns, blades, whips, knives, anything like that, Show that to them.
Other than that, I feel really guilty saying this but i think you should run away..... There's no point getting help since the best of the best are acting like the worst.
Old April 18th, 2007, 10:22 AM   #9
product_of_my_parents
Banned

my mom isn't around or i would tell her. that is why my dad thinks he can do this is because he doesn't have a wife to fulfill his desires. i cant run away because he would find me. iit's like this is some game to him and he refuses to lose. i hate my life right now. but it will get better, i think it has to.
Old April 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #10
product_of_my_parents
Banned

i wrote a letter to a therapist in my town at the hospital and told her my story. hopefully she will help me because pretty soon i am goign to kill myself.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:03 PM   #11
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Hang on Hun. Don't kill yourself. You can get through it.

How did your counselor not believe you? What happened? What did she say? Did you show your bruises? School counselors are supposed to take these cases seriously and I can't see how they can turn you away. There are procedures and I just don't understand. Something doesn't add up.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #12
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Do not kill yourself. That will not accomplish anything.

If the conselor doesn't help, Call the police again. They will laugh once, but if you call again, they might believe you.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:34 PM   #13
product_of_my_parents
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Hang on Hun. Don't kill yourself. You can get through it.

How did your counselor not believe you? What happened? What did she say? Did you show your bruises? School counselors are supposed to take these cases seriously and I can't see how they can turn you away. There are procedures and I just don't understand. Something doesn't add up.
i went and told her what was going on because she had always been nice to me but then she laughed at me because my dad is on the school board and he is a realy important person in our town. so she thought i was doing it all for attention. this was all before i started to tell her everything so i didn't continue. i was too mad at her and mad at me for beleving that i could get away from my dad.

killing myself will help me. it will get me away from my dad. you don't understand, to me there is nothing else worse then what i am getting. but i won't do it until i hear back from this therapist lady.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #14
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

You need to go to the police and tell then what's going on. Don't take the easy way out and kill yourself. Try and get out of this by going the police. At least try you've got nothing to lose by trying.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:40 PM   #15
product_of_my_parents
Banned

i did try and go to them. they came out and left laughing. no one believes me. i don't know how else to explain that i have tried as hard as i can to get help. i am left with nothing.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM   #16
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

I don't believe that the police and school counselor would laugh. You're lying.
Old April 18th, 2007, 08:59 PM   #17
product_of_my_parents
Banned

thanks.
Old April 18th, 2007, 09:16 PM   #18
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Ask to talk to the chief. Then, tell him your situation. Make sure you tell him/her about the cops who laughed.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #19
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

i would get the fbi involved. its the law for them to look into something like this. also you could go to the hospital cuz i think they have like rape tests and then that would really get things goin for you.
and if nothing works call a news network if you are comfortable with that and just tell them to keep your identity concealed and then you could tell them how you went all over to seek help and they will do a huge report on it

~Laura was here~
Old April 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM   #20
northskater110
Awesome Poster

northskater110's Forum Picture

google for phone numbers of people who help kids in your prediciment. (sp?)

you should never kill urself! life is too much worth for that. You have your friends and other family members who care, and so do vt. never resort to killing yourself.

remember, if u kill urself, u will let ur father win, and no way is that son of a B17(H gonna win when im here =]

(excuse that please)

~grant
Closed Thread