Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #1
caf123

Name: Cody
Default I...enjoy being overweight, sometimes

Hi.

This is really hard for me to post, because its been a pretty big issue in my life and a very private one, but I need some help. This sort of falls under the eating disorders category, but it also falls under sexual...stuff.

I am 16 years old, male. As far back as I can remember, I've been overweight. When I was very young I was chubby, in 3rd grade I gained around 50 lbs and at 160 lbs I became obese. From 3rd grade I went on to gain another 20 pounds up until 6th grade. However in 6th grade I put on 60 lbs just that year and held it until around a year ago. Since then I gained around 35 pounds, leaving me at 275 lbs.

When I was young, I used to be pretty obsessed with being overweight. I was made fun of and such, and wanted to lose weight. But in private, I would stuff pillows under my shirt and pretend to be fatter. As I grew older, and more overweight, I began to purposely over-eat and gain weight. My stomach stretched and I became happier with every pound gained.

Truthfully, when I'm in that place, I'm at my happiest. I enjoy every ounce of my body, and enjoy everything about being fat. Over the last year I've gained around 35 lbs, and while sometimes I'm unhappy about that, like when I'm in public or something, behind closed doors, I'm happy and thinking about how I can get to 300 lbs.

Really its only a sexual thing, because as soon as the waves over I feel guilty about being overweight and what I did. But I've found myself sitting down and eating 3000 calories meals just for the fact that it arouses me.

I think it must run in the family or something, because my older sister has gained around 250 lbs since high school and enjoys it as well. She weighs around 350 lbs now at 5 feet 3 inches tall.

So is that my fate? To be 400 lbs when I'm 30? Honestly, I feel like I would be very happy there. What do I do?
Old October 13th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #2
noturnback
Junior Member+

noturnback's Forum Picture

Name: John

Over weight means heart attacks at an early age. And it also puts strain on the jonts. I'd recommend getting some friends or family and start working out.

And you'd gain a few benefits such as muscles and your dick with get bigger (you really just get rid of all the fat covering the dick up.

Fish then leave
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:06 AM   #3
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z
Default Re: I...enjoy being overweight, sometimes

I've been to both ends. When I was little, my aunts and parents would make fun of me and said I looked pregnant. Later, my friends made fun of me for being fat. When I was 90lbs. I developed several eating disorders that dropped me to 50lbs in a year or less.

Believe me, I understand. People will tell you how being overweight will lead to this and this. But when you have a mental illness, nothing will chane what you do or the way you feel. Nothing except yourself.

I don't remember a day of my life when I didn't hate myself. I've been called ugly since I was born. My relatives would snap me with rubber bands cause they thought it was funny. Sometimes people like you hide under layers of fat. It's how we protect ourselves. You need to find out why.

My father touches me and makes me do sick things which he takes pictures and videos of. I hadn't come to terms with that until recently. I just buried it deep in my memories. Gave the pain to someone else. Is it possible that you may have been abused? Have you? I tried to be the skinniest. I subconsciously wanted to be unattractive. I wanted to disappear.

Or maybe to you, food is love. Maybe you had/have no one else. Maybe it makes you happy. Find out why and it will be so much easier. I used to binge really badly, and I mean, I would eat till I thought I would explode. It's hard to stop but with time and lots and lots of effort. Anything's possible. Good luck.

Love,
Faith and Trust

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #4
love is louder
Member++

love is louder's Forum Picture

Name: Kayleigh

Its refreshing to find someone that's happy the way they are! I say good for you as long as its not impacting on your health do whatever makes you happy!

But when we turn out the lights its all the same darkness...
Old October 26th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #5
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

I've never heard of anything like this if i'm honest, but I guess the more I think about it the more I do see it as an eating disorder. It seems to me almost like backwards anorexia. It's not like binge eating disorder, where people are overweight because they can not stop eating, it's because you want to be overweight, just like anorexics want to be underweight.

Being overweight can have just as many health risks as being underweight. I have a restricting type eating disorder and the guilt you talk about is pretty similar to the guilt that I experience, so i'm guessing it's not too good for you mentally either.

My advice is to get help. I know that's hard to do but I think you're going to face so major health problems if you don't.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Old November 11th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #6
Jared2

Thumbs up Re: I...enjoy being overweight, sometimes

hey man. I. Just like you I love being fat and enjoy getting fatter and there are lots of people out there like you while there aren't many sites for teens check out beefyfrat.com, fantasyfeeder.com, as well as YouTube just search teen gainers! People like us are called gainers and we enjoy playing with our fat and getting bigger and often gainers have feeders/encouragers who help them gain weight.

Hope to here from you and embrace yourself

Please do not give out contact information- Fiction

Last edited by Fiction; November 23rd, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
Old November 17th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #7
junebug

junebug's Forum Picture

I've never tried to get fatter but I don't mind my self. I've been obese since I was 9 or 10 and I like my belly. I'm 5 feet and 165 pounds. Idk, it turns me on when I see my fat belly.
Old November 18th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #8
BrokenButterflies

BrokenButterflies's Forum Picture

Name: Becca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
I've never heard of anything like this if i'm honest, but I guess the more I think about it the more I do see it as an eating disorder. It seems to me almost like backwards anorexia. It's not like binge eating disorder, where people are overweight because they can not stop eating, it's because you want to be overweight, just like anorexics want to be underweight.

Being overweight can have just as many health risks as being underweight. I have a restricting type eating disorder and the guilt you talk about is pretty similar to the guilt that I experience, so i'm guessing it's not too good for you mentally either.

My advice is to get help. I know that's hard to do but I think you're going to face so major health problems if you don't.
I belive it's called bigorexia. It's when a person thinks that they are never big enough, and are always trying to get bigger. Usualy it's thought of as something that musle builders get, but this sounds like it to me.

Yes, I'm a witch - Deal with it!
...And if you don't, I'll go voodoo on your ass!

Doing my best to piss off the religious right.

DeviantArt: EmoNightEmoDay
My Channel: CallMeMidnightAngel
Old November 18th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #9
Marry the Night
Junior Member+

Marry the Night's Forum Picture

Name: Sam

Good for you, if that's what you want. Don't let anyone tell you that fat can't be beautiful, because what makes it any less beautiful than someone stick thin who looks scrawny as hell?

I'm gonna Marry the Night.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 03:52 PM   #10
Apollo.
Awesome Poster

Sounds similar to something like muscle dismorphia, but to be honest if you keep going rather than be 400lbs at 30 you might not get to 30
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:43 PM   #11
Bath
VT Lover

Bath's Forum Picture

Name: Bethany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marry the Night View Post
Good for you, if that's what you want. Don't let anyone tell you that fat can't be beautiful, because what makes it any less beautiful than someone stick thin who looks scrawny as hell?
Doesn't make you any better of a person than somebody who puts down overweight people when you put down underweight people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The LOLer View Post
Ohhhh.... :/ I feel stupider then a 12 year old who just got a 5 year old pregnant
My diary, come take a bath.
Tumblr

Mikey was here<3
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:07 AM   #12
Fiction
Ex Psych Mod

Fiction's Forum Picture

Name: Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marry the Night View Post
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
Doesn't make you any better of a person than somebody who puts down overweight people when you put down underweight people.
You can be beautiful at any size or weight but I think the issue here is that it's causing the OP mental pain, and is therefore disordered thinking and eating. It is not good for the body, and in mental terms this is no different to anorexia. We are not here telling the OP that they should lose weight for cosmetic reasons, it's for health reasons. Just as you would an anorexic.

You brought hate, pills and knives,
And this is how the tale begins.
Its your life, exist and wonder why.
When it only fails to work,
It only fails to work sometimes
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #13
atomsmasher
Member+

atomsmasher's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

When I was young, I was skinny. I started taking ADHD pills when I was 10 I think, and they really reduced my appetite. After I started puberty, I started eating a lot more, and gained about 20 pounds of fat over a year or so. When I was 13 I stopped taking the ADD pills, and my appetite went through the roof while my metabolism went through the floor. I gained another 20 pounds of fat over 3 months since I started eating so much. I had stretch marks on my love handles and my belly was hanging over my pants waist. This made me depressed and I started binging in the middle of the night. I put on 10 pounds in a little over a month. At this point I was 50 pounds overweight. I went to the doctor for an unrelated reason (physical) and he told me I should lose at least 30 pounds. When I got home that day I started looking at my self in the mirror for a while. I decided that I would try to eat normally for a while and see what happened.

After a week I hated always being hungry. I started just eating what I wanted and didn't care if being overweight was a side effect. The new school year started, so I got a lot of new clothes that actually fit me. I wasn't wearing shirts that were tight around my gut anymore. That really helped my self esteem. About a year ago I decided that I liked being fat. I liked how my belly jiggled and my love handles were squishy. I started overeating a little bit, and gained about 20 pounds over the last year. So now I'm 214 pounds and 70 pounds overweight. I'm not trying to get fatter, but I don't mind it when I do.
Old August 17th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #14
caf123

It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I first posted here. A lot has changed and I just re-discovered the site...so I figured I would update.

The fact is, I originally posted this here to get a little big of attention. It felt nice to share my...secret...and it did inspire me to lose weight for a while. I actually lost around 20 pounds just after posting here.

But I hit a rather dark period of my life, emotionally. I got sort of heart broken in a relationship and returned to my late night binging and purposely over-eating. Most people might be ashamed, but I'm actually rather happy with where I am.

The scale tells me I've actually crossed over the 300 pound mark now. 307lbs to be exact, and thats three pounds up since last week. It's a weird thing feeling your body grow and stretch, but even after all of this I still can't say I'm upset about being overweight.

My family and doctors are growing concerned I guess. Losing 20 lbs and then gaining 50 isn't something they tend to see in a good light. I know why, I have been diagnosed as per-diabetic after-all...but the enjoyment of just sitting down and feeling how fat I am is like a complete reliever of all sanity.

I don't know where I'm going from here, or where I want to go for that matter. I know what I should do, and what I want to do. I used to set goals in my head, "Well we'll try and see what 200 is like...well 250 isn't that far away...275?....300..." Now I find myself thinking about 350 and its begun to worry me that it might never stop climbing.
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #15
Irishboy15

Name: Mark

Maybe you should talk to a doctor, therapist or something like that. This is so dangerous, thanks for keeping us updated, Amaryllis was right, you might just be trying to cover up some deeper problems, just remember you have us to talk to. Eating is just a temporary solution to whatever problem there is. While talking to us, or better yet an actual professional could be so much more helpful.

Just think, do you honestly want to become so heavy you can't get out of bed? That you cant go outside, just think of the pressure of your knees, please don't do this to yourself.

Hi I'm from a very very small place in Ireland, I'm 15 and straight. I'm always looking for someone to talk to so plz message me
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:06 AM   #16
caf123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishboy15 View Post
Maybe you should talk to a doctor, therapist or something like that. This is so dangerous, thanks for keeping us updated, Amaryllis was right, you might just be trying to cover up some deeper problems, just remember you have us to talk to. Eating is just a temporary solution to whatever problem there is. While talking to us, or better yet an actual professional could be so much more helpful.

Just think, do you honestly want to become so heavy you can't get out of bed? That you cant go outside, just think of the pressure of your knees, please don't do this to yourself.
I've considered it. But it's really quite embarrassing, and there is a part of me that is completely happy about what I'm doing. The only deeper problem I can think of, is I was made fun of a bit when I was younger for being overweight. But it wasn't even that serious, and I've never given it much thought.

The fact is, the prospect of being that big is nothing but appealing to me. The only thing holding me back from going all out is I'm worried about what others will think of me or want to make me do in an effort to stop me.
Old August 18th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #17
StoneColdNicky
Member++

StoneColdNicky's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Hi Cody,

I'm no expert, but as well as your family and doctors, I guess you must be a little bit concerned too - you said it yourself that you just came back to the site to talk about this for the first time in so long, so there must be some concern you have about it.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #18
Gigablue
Awesome Poster

Gigablue's Forum Picture

Being overweight is quite unhealthy. There is much more strain on your joints and bones, the risk of heart disease is much higher, there is a high risk of type two diabetes, etc. Being overweight can significantly decrease life expectancy.

You should talk to your doctor about this. Your attitude toward food is unhealthy and if this continues, you could cause severe damage to your body.

Old August 26th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #19
caf123

I would say that it's true that I am worried about it. Because it's obviously not healthy. But more-so, I'm really just worried that everyone will find out and think there's something wrong with me or something. It's weird because whenever I eat at dinner I feel like someone is going to call me out because they've found out and haven't told me yet.

Besides all that, I always told myself that 300 lbs was the point of no-return and it feels like it. I don't know if I could ever even convince myself to try and lose weight from here.
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #20
Zarakly
Nice Poster

Zarakly's Forum Picture

I honestly think I understand what you mean. I have just recently hit 300 lbs...I don't want to be this heavy, I know what it will cause. But then again I wouldn't want to be small. I want to be still sort of big. That is my problem with loosing weight. I don't want to become small because then I will not be as intimidating and then me and my friends will get picked on constantly. As of right now we don't, at least when I'm around. Not really sure if that makes sense though...btw I am 6'1 and have some pretty good muscles. Not ridiculously strong, but still pretty strong. So my weight is dispersed from being tall and muscley haha
Closed Thread