Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

Ethanis Rectorus's Forum Picture

Name: Ethan
Default I think I'm going to blow my brains out tonite

As the title says i might end it tonite. The reason girl #10 over middle school now refuses to talk to me. The reason;I like the who. God I hate people sonetimes. I'm probably gonna cut myself tonite

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #2
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z
Default Re: I think I'm going to blow my brains out tonite

Sweetheart, no girl is worth killing over. It may feel like the end of the world right now but believe me, it isn't. You will find someone else or maybe you won't but life goes on. It will take time and effort but it's worth it. Shooting and cutting doesn't help. Self-harm only gets worse. You will get to the point where your body is littered with scars that will hold you back and keep you from doing what you love.

A year from now, maybe less, maybe more, you will look back at this and be glad you didn't end your life over it. You're still a flower bud who has yet to bloom.(Did I just say that?) Move on. Cheer up, the worst is yet to come! <3

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #3
SosbanFach
Frozen

I hope I'm not too late to tell you that it doesn't have to be this way. That it won't always be this way, if you can make it otherwise, and it is only you who can change things. Please don't do this, not only for your sake, but for the sake of your friends and family; they don't want this. If you're feeling depressed, then you should talk about it, on this site, but also to friends, and professionals. They can help you to shape your life in the way that you want it. It won't be perfect, obviously. You can't change the fact that there will always be sadness, death, arseholes who just want to taunt you. These things will still exist, but if you can get on with your life, as you want to, it can be so much more. There is always a way to improve your life, it will always get better. I hope it does for you, and t will if you make it. Don't give up, for the sake of yourself and your loved ones.

As far as the girl goes, if she refuses to talk to you, then she's not worth your time. She doesn't deserve you. Move on, there will always be others, with better personalities than her.
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:55 AM   #4
Fushigi
Great Poster

Fushigi's Forum Picture

Name: แดนอิสราเอล

don't! there are lots of girls out there, i know it's really hard when someone refuses you. But it's not a reason to kill yourself. I'm sure you will find someone better than her. And hope you realize the importance of life.

Don't Click this

"The standard of beauty is not definite, we define it."
Old October 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM   #5
Elenin

Elenin's Forum Picture

There are plenty of girls out there. Why harm yourself because someone refused you? Eventually, you'll find "the one". Besides, there are other things you should focus on in life other than "getting the girl".
Old October 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #6
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

Hey I still herE but in s.t.w.o.l.t.n. Mode

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.

Last edited by Ethanis Rectorus; October 9th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #7
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

I hav nothing to live for though. I'm in a band but were not that good and we change member daily

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #8
Stretch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewhofanatic View Post
I hav nothing to live for though. I'm in a band but were not that good and we change member daily
Have you thought about trying new things? Maybe if you can find something you enjoy, you will likely feel way better! Have you thought about maybe making your own band, or talking to your band about the frequent changes? I think you need to take control of YOUR life, and try new things
Old October 10th, 2011, 04:27 AM   #9
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z

Quote:
I hav nothing to live for though.
Live for the future. Live for the possibility of happiness. Live for the chance that you may find someone worth living for. Live because you've already gone this far. Live because you only live once. You don't get second chances at life, you have this lifetime to make it big, you have one chance to make this life worth it. Live for the moments where you are happy.

Live because you can.

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #10
Rubber
Junior Member+

Worse thing to kill yourself over- A Girl.
Its just not worth it to go crazy over it. Just move on, live on.
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #11
Jupiter
Banned

Name: Matty

Things get better, I promise. I bet we were all there, and back. We're all fine. Just live day to day
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #12
Brokeandbetrayed

Brokeandbetrayed's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

Don't hurt or kill yourself please. No girl is worth dying over no matter what they do. I use to want to do the same thing but then I realized it just is not worth it. So bud, please don't do anything that will hurt yourself or worse. It will get better eventually

Old October 10th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #13
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

It's not a girl it's every girl every girl ecking hates me

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #14
Jupiter
Banned

Name: Matty

STOP EVERYONE! before we go on.. what does ecking mean?
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:50 PM   #15
secretly_secret
Member++

secretly_secret's Forum Picture

Dictionary.com
No dictionary results. That was a funny comment, Eric. No offense. I just thought it funny.

Leaving board to get help from mom and dad in real life. Thank you.
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #16
Funkapotamus

Funkapotamus's Forum Picture

Name: Gelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogumil View Post
A non expletive way of saying "fucking"? Not so sure nowadays.

Girls come and go and at the moment I'm as lonely as you are. I've got a girlfriend but it just doesn't feel like she's my world anymore and I thought she was the one. When you have someone for so long and love someone so deeply and then one day that river stops, your insides feel like they are about to cave in.

You will never be alone forever and don't let that thought linger because that's what eats us to this point. You've got your best years ahead of you and still have a whole lot of potential in this crazy game we call "love".

In the meanwhile, get your band sorted. I've been in multiple bands that have all gone down in flames due to relationships or non-committal members, and all I can say is that a band situation will improve if two or more of it's members want it to.
Is it the members who have been with you from the beginning that are leaving or just people coming in and leaving?

If you want anything else I'm here for the long haul

"Shoot him, rip out his tongue then shoot his tongue"
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #17
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogumil View Post
Ecking is a substiute for fucking when ur on a site ur parents are On like Facebook it's a habit for me now

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #18
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkapotamus View Post
A non expletive way of saying "fucking"? Not so sure nowadays.

Girls come and go and at the moment I'm as lonely as you are. I've got a girlfriend but it just doesn't feel like she's my world anymore and I thought she was the one. When you have someone for so long and love someone so deeply and then one day that river stops, your insides feel like they are about to cave in.

You will never be alone forever and don't let that thought linger because that's what eats us to this point. You've got your best years ahead of you and still have a whole lot of potential in this crazy game we call "love".
In the meanwhile, get your band sorted. I've been in multiple bands that have all gone down in flames due to relationships or non-committal members, and all I can say is that a band situation will improve if two or more of it's
members want it to.
Is it the members who have been with you from the beginning that are leaving or just people coming in and leaving?

If you want anything else I'm here for the long haul
Truth is girls never like me and never will im not the gd guy ecking girls I want all this shite just to fucking stop

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:45 PM   #19
Funkapotamus

Funkapotamus's Forum Picture

Name: Gelo

Quote:
Truth is girls never like me and never will im not the gd guy ecking girls I want all this shite just to fucking stop
Dude, you're being far too harsh on your self and way to impatient. This shit takes time to develop. There are people in this abysmal world that don't get a single partner even for a day until they are like 25 or sometimes later. But when that someone comes, you and I both know she'll be amazing and you'll be over the moon you waited. Like I said the best ecking years are ahead of you and what's the point of ending it before you see if it works out? It's like you've waited for christmas all year round and then it gets to November and you're like "fuck it, it's taking to long, probably won't get that shit anyway". Just put yourself out there and be completely yourself, not anyone you imagine might be appealing o the damned opposite sex. There is a women out there for every type of personality, look, style, IQ, interest and so on. If you've failed with someone, then that someone was not destined for you, it wouldn't have been genuine. Just wait.

"Shoot him, rip out his tongue then shoot his tongue"
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #20
Ethanis Rectorus
Member++

The only girl that has ever talked to me for over ten minutes is dating my bestfriend who doesn't care about here no where near as much as I do

Male 17 Kentucky
im a music and movie nut
Message me some time.
Closed Thread