Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #21
xDarkAngelx
Awesome Poster

Name: George
Default Re: Embarrassing OCD Habits

Just a couple, everytime i'm in the shower all the shampoo names have to be facing towards me and in a line, can be a couple of rows. Another is if I change the volume of something it has to be an even number.

10/7/12
18/7/12
1/10/12
12/12/12
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #22
HeroesAndCons
Awesome Poster

HeroesAndCons's Forum Picture

Name: Heather

I have to have a bottle of hand sani on me always, then whenever i go inside from outside i must wash my hands immediatly, if not i feel like i a scummy, and i have to read outloud when a certian word ticks me.
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #23
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

having to clean the bath before I run it... (one of the reasons I always have showers)

Old December 14th, 2011, 08:21 PM   #24
Ben4ever
Member+

Name: Ben Ruffles

Tv volume has to be divisible by 5, I can't stand sleeping raised off the floor, I used to pick at my eyelashes, my right leg nearly constantly shakes when I sit.

No matter what you may be dealing with I want you to know that You Are Not Alone
I'm 19, GAY as a rainbow,love to have weird conversations, I'm from south Louisiana
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #25
XxMurderedKissesxX
Member++

XxMurderedKissesxX's Forum Picture

Name: Katt
Location: Canada| American:Do u live ina igloo & ride a polarbear? Me:Do u live at Mcdonalds & ride fat kids?

I have to burn the tube with hot water to kill any germs,and to make sure its clean. My socks CANT match, If a word catches my attention I have to say it three times,I have to set my alarm at an uneven number,get up at an uneven number and sort my food into groups. Those arent to bad,other then If someone says something that causes an urge i have to ask them to repeat it three times.
Old December 18th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #26
Mara-chan

Mara-chan's Forum Picture

Name: Rose

dear loard i have a lot.....but the 1 thats like....odd is that i have 2 wear 2 of (almost) everything.....
socks- 2 on each foot
bottoms- shorts and then long pants
tops- 2 tank tops....or a tank top and a shirt....or a tank top and a hoodie....
jewerly- 2 necklaces...and 2 bracelets on each wrist....

i have 2 eat an even number of food....like....if theres 11 m&ms....i only eat 10.....

most everything else is done in sets of 3.....
Old December 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #27
antiabort
Member++

antiabort's Forum Picture

Name: John

I constantly pick at my teeth.
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:05 PM   #28
Cicero
Banned

Cicero's Forum Picture

Name: Marcus Tullius Cicero

I think I have OCD but I'm unsure, please answer my question!

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...73#post1543973
Old December 26th, 2011, 02:48 AM   #29
Wolfspirit

Wolfspirit's Forum Picture

Name: MarQ
Location: Opelika, Alabama, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, Space,The Universe,Mind of God!

I have to pet my puppy every time I go to bed as she sleeps in my bed and I have to make sure she is there, and I grit my teeth while doing it.

I check my phone at times even though I know no one has txted me or will.

I check thinks like the front door and oven and will do it multiple times before I go to bed, I always sneak into the hallway at night before going anywhere.

I have to erase everything I typed if I make one mistake same with writing.

I go through the things I have in my head multiple times before I leave.

I rub at ink stains on my arms till it turns red, I have to correct mistakes.

If I rub myself in one place a number of times I have to do it again until it feels right,

I can't sit in one position for too long.

My leg shakes at random times and it happens a lot.

My weight has to be watched, when I eat a lot I freak out and worry that I am fat.

Pencils and pigs have to be straight on my desk.

Papers have to be straight on my desk.

If I do something interesting I do it multiple times.

If I lie one way and move I have to lie the same way for it it feel right, which it never does.

Crooked things annoy me.

Everything has to be symmetrical.

Thanks to band I mark time at random times and I have to march in time.

I march when I need to walk.

I stretch in multiple seconds of 4 and two sets of them going half way then all the way.

15 year old fun loving anti-social bi teen, who love his friends, and mates! Awesome personality, once you get to know him. Is a furry and I am damn proud!

Tomorrow is going to be another day. Our Town

Last edited by Wolfspirit; December 26th, 2011 at 03:07 AM.
Old December 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #30
TwilightFan
Junior Member+

Name: Ajda (haha, you probably can't pronounce it)

When I flush the toilet, I have to run to the room, where I wanna go before that noise stops. Otherwise, I belive I'm going to be a loser in my life. You now, a high school drop out without a job ... That's kinda funny, really, since I'm the best in my class. Anyway, that's why I always pull my pants up and wash my hands before I flush the toilet. So I can run to the next room as fast as I can.
Old December 27th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #31
RoseyCadaver
Awesome Poster

RoseyCadaver's Forum Picture

Name: Violet

I have to check the locks, twice. If I look at someone, I have to turn around and do it twice. If touch something, I must feel all of it. I have to touch all my fingers if one touches another.

My pronouns are they/them/theirs.
Dead queer
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM   #32
jimmyboy92

Name: Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadaski View Post
Forgot, also I check the stove sometimes up to 5 or 6 times before leaving it making sure I have a mental picture of the buttons in the off position. Sometimes i would run back down the street to the house to check the knobs again. I've also got the stereotypical hand washing 10 times per minute, especially when I'm preparing food. I always flush toilets with my right foot and close taps with my knuckles.
I have real bad ocd which pretty much takes over my life and there's loads of embarassing ones lol. But reading your post liam, you sound exactly the same as me!
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #33
screamtobeheard
Great Poster

screamtobeheard's Forum Picture

Name: Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsical View Post
hmm..the only embarrassing one is the fact that every song must end on a zero before i shut the car off...it weirds people out that i wait up to 10 seconds for this.
I have one similar to that. When I turn my car off, I take the key out and get ready to open the door. Then, I restart the song I'm listening to and open the door really fast so that when I start my car again, it will replay the entire song from zero.

I have like a million embarrassing habits that everyone makes fun of. I have to tap splenda packets 8 times before shaking them 25 times, and then I can open them. They all have to be facing the same direction too. So many people stare at me when I'm doing this.

I work at Chick-Fil-A, and if I'm on register, all the money in my register has to be facing the same direction. So I have to organize the money any of my customers gives me, and it takes forever.

I could go on forever. >.<
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #34
Vonn
Awesome Poster

Vonn's Forum Picture

If I buy a video game or a DVD, I have to check the disc for scratches. Then when I've put it back in the case, I get really paranoid that I've just scratched it and take it out again. It goes on until I can shove it into its appropriate system.

When I set an alarm, I have to check it every few minutes to make sure it hasn't shut itself off, and I end up getting no sleep.

I don't eat cereal with milk anymore, but when I did, I ate super fast because I would just end up throwing it away once it got even the tiniest bit soggy. The cereal has to be damp, but hard, or else it makes me feel sick. ._.

If I'm writing something and accidentally smudge it, I have to erase the entire word (or sometimes the entire sentence) and start over.
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #35
Eclipsical
Member++

Eclipsical's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

I just remembered one. You can see it right here actually. I won't leave a message board unless my post count has a zero at the end...that's why whenever you see my post counts they almost always end in zero, unless I'm currently active on the board...so I generally post in 10 threads...or make 10 posts...in fact, this post makes 190 so I'm done...lol

Euphorically Floating Upon Wax Wings...
Old January 25th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #36
northskater110
Awesome Poster

northskater110's Forum Picture

My roommate is super messy, so I clean the shit out of my room on the reg. I basically have to do it every night, it freaking sucks.

~grant
Old January 30th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #37
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac

When it gets dark the curtains in any room that im in even if its filled with people have to be completely closed and i mean so absolutely nothing can be seen, if they get moved then i have to go back and close them or it bugs me until i do. If its blinds they have to be turned upsidedown so if you are bellow them you can't see anything from the outside.
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:05 PM   #38
flumeendeavors

flumeendeavors's Forum Picture

Name: Brooke

Oh gosh! Well, there are a few things. The biggest one is probably that i always have to touch things right in the middle and if i cant touch it, i have to look right at the middle and if i dont, i feel like im going to die. Also, if im typing on a computer and my finger doesnt fit directly in the center of the key, i have to delete the whole word and start over again.
Another thing i do is that i sometimes get the urge to say things more than once, even if its not needed or else something bad is going to happen. :/ Certain things have to be at even numbers, like the tv volume or the amount of breaths i take in a minute.
Also, if one part of my body is touched in a certain spot, i have to do it on the other side as well, with the same amount of pressure and if i cant get it right, i get mad and hit that area :S
OH And one final thing is that whenever i pass a bathroom with an open door, i have to close it or else i get really panicky.

AAAAH. I hate being OCD!!!!

Swim for the music that saves you, even when you're not so sure you'll survive. -Jack's Mannequin

http://www.flumeendeavors.tumblr.com

Brooke:.
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:15 PM   #39
flumeendeavors

flumeendeavors's Forum Picture

Name: Brooke

Another things is that i always have to make the "T" sound three times whenever i read or write something with T words in them but only words like THAT or TO.

Swim for the music that saves you, even when you're not so sure you'll survive. -Jack's Mannequin

http://www.flumeendeavors.tumblr.com

Brooke:.
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #40
Rage of the Menace
Member+

Rage of the Menace's Forum Picture

Name: Sa'id

Everything has to be even. My desk, my book, my drawings my bed, posters, shoes, EVERYTHING. Also, i never put the volume on anything but: 10,20,30,40,50,60 (etc).
Closed Thread