Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 12th, 2005, 06:22 AM   #21
bbychop
Awesome Poster

bbychop's Forum Picture

i figured out i was bi when i was in 7th grade. some people say the fact i played football did it for me but it wasn't. i got a crush on one of my best friends. i didn't tell anyone until 8th grade and that's when lindsay (my gf now) told me she was too. so yeah. that is my story.

lil' ashes
i don't need pills
when i have a drug like you.

bbychop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2005, 01:45 PM   #22
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

i broke up with my gf cuz i didnt want to "do" anything. thats when it finally struck me. that and the openness of vt allowed me to accept it
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM   #23
kevin
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
i broke up with my gf cuz i didnt want to "do" anything. thats when it finally struck me. that and the openness of vt allowed me to accept it
that's vT's job. Making lives clearer around the world!
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #24
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

damn right, woo a success case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 05:52 AM   #25
Rawrbaby
Member++

Rawrbaby's Forum Picture

Default Re: How did you first find out you were gay or bi?

well it didn't show until 5th or 6th grade but i always said i liked girls but then in the 7th grade i got a boyfriend and i came out as bi and then i lost the 2 girls i loved so then there was only men left so i knew when this boy named patrick sucked my dick
Rawrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:41 AM   #26
lxl
Member+

lxl's Forum Picture

9th grade... saw a realllly cute boy in my class
lxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #27
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster

Melchi0r's Forum Picture

When I was in like second grade I had a childhood romance with a girl my mom babysat. In middle school I was all about getting a girlfriend. But when I got into high school I began to realize my feelings for guys grew stronger than my feelings for girls, but since I still like dating girls I've realized I'm bisexual.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #28
lxl
Member+

lxl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Receiver View Post
When I was in like second grade I had a childhood romance with a girl my mom babysat. In middle school I was all about getting a girlfriend. But when I got into high school I began to realize my feelings for guys grew stronger than my feelings for girls, but since I still like dating girls I've realized I'm bisexual.
i had something like that too... i mean few years ago i really liked girls and stuff and i thought it was just a regular thing that i would go through.... when i started high school thats when i figured out
lxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #29
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

internet.

Last edited by MoveAlong; January 4th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 05:19 AM   #30
sfmdraw
Member+

sfmdraw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean

This past summer I discovered that I am gay. (I'm going into 9th.) Near the end of school, a highschooler (the building is 6-8, then 9-12), said that I was cute. I had a odd feeling around him for the remainder of the year, but I thought it was embarresment, or just the memory of that awquard and random moment. But, lo and behold, he was at my drama camp this summer...and so was his boyfriend. I kept looking at him funny, and spacing out, but when he looked I would turn away. Cliche, isn't it? And idiotic. Oh, by the way...he's hot and gorgous! After camp had finished, we texted daily. Then he [randomly] asked if I liked anyone. I was shocked. My answer:

Yes.
Him: Do I know...this person?
Me: Mmhmm.
Him: Does...this person go to our school?
Me: Yeah.
Him: It's me, isn't it?

I was dumbfounded. How did he know? When I asked, he replied that he had seen all my glances towards him, but had said nothing because he found it cute. Then he said: You're going all red, aren't you? I replied that I was. He thought something I had done was cute!!! I told him I was shocked he noticed that I glow red when embarresed or really pleased. He said he noticed a lot about me, for he had snuck glances at me, too. That made me redder. He said he thought my red episodes were cute and very attractive.

So did his bf notice our glances? Or anyone else, for that matter? He said that he didn't kwow of anyone noticing. Good. For some reason, I freaked at the thought, but soon calmed. He had been gay for over a year, so we met up [not telling his bf, whose a bit of a jealous type], had lunch, and he talked to me about what to expect being gay. He asked me who else I was attrackted to, but it's only him.

As I said that, I gave my drink a carefull examination, avoiding his gaze.

"You mean," he had started, "that I'm the only guy for you?"

"Mmhmm." I mumbled. He reached across the table and put his hand over mine. My face started glowing. He reminded me that he has a boyfriend. I told him that I know, but I can't help lo-

I stopped. I almost said it.

"You love me?"

"Well - I - it's just that -" I remember babling, my face getting redder. He quickly withdrew his hand, realizing that made me red in the first place. He said it was the first time he didn't find my redness attractive.

I'm sorry, readers, but this seems like a made-up story, doesn't it? Oh well, I guess I'm used to writing events like this since I DO go to an art school for writing. Thanks for reading.
sfmdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #31
baby_girl1

baby_girl1's Forum Picture

Well I first strating noticeing that I thought girls were hot was like 5th grade, my best friend wanted me to spend a night at her house, so when we went to bed we dared each other to kiss one another along with other parts of the body so we both did and ive started noticing women every since, but i still think guys are hot to..

Never Look Back On The Choices You Made, You'll Only Regret Them...
baby_girl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:22 PM   #32
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmdraw View Post
This past summer I discovered that I am gay. (I'm going into 9th.) Near the end of school, a highschooler (the building is 6-8, then 9-12), said that I was cute. I had a odd feeling around him for the remainder of the year, but I thought it was embarresment, or just the memory of that awquard and random moment. But, lo and behold, he was at my drama camp this summer...and so was his boyfriend. I kept looking at him funny, and spacing out, but when he looked I would turn away. Cliche, isn't it? And idiotic. Oh, by the way...he's hot and gorgous! After camp had finished, we texted daily. Then he [randomly] asked if I liked anyone. I was shocked. My answer:

Yes.
Him: Do I know...this person?
Me: Mmhmm.
Him: Does...this person go to our school?
Me: Yeah.
Him: It's me, isn't it?

I was dumbfounded. How did he know? When I asked, he replied that he had seen all my glances towards him, but had said nothing because he found it cute. Then he said: You're going all red, aren't you? I replied that I was. He thought something I had done was cute!!! I told him I was shocked he noticed that I glow red when embarresed or really pleased. He said he noticed a lot about me, for he had snuck glances at me, too. That made me redder. He said he thought my red episodes were cute and very attractive.

So did his bf notice our glances? Or anyone else, for that matter? He said that he didn't kwow of anyone noticing. Good. For some reason, I freaked at the thought, but soon calmed. He had been gay for over a year, so we met up [not telling his bf, whose a bit of a jealous type], had lunch, and he talked to me about what to expect being gay. He asked me who else I was attrackted to, but it's only him.

As I said that, I gave my drink a carefull examination, avoiding his gaze.

"You mean," he had started, "that I'm the only guy for you?"

"Mmhmm." I mumbled. He reached across the table and put his hand over mine. My face started glowing. He reminded me that he has a boyfriend. I told him that I know, but I can't help lo-

I stopped. I almost said it.

"You love me?"

"Well - I - it's just that -" I remember babling, my face getting redder. He quickly withdrew his hand, realizing that made me red in the first place. He said it was the first time he didn't find my redness attractive.

I'm sorry, readers, but this seems like a made-up story, doesn't it? Oh well, I guess I'm used to writing events like this since I DO go to an art school for writing. Thanks for reading.
Awww omgosh that was so adorable! I was just grinning the whole time. So what happened with him? Did you stay friends?
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #33
Unknown_kid
Member+

it was the middle of 7th grade... And my girlfriend just dumped me....and my best friend adam, who only i, have known, him being bisexual, came to me, and just, randomly gave me a hug, and i kind of got red...so later that day, when i got out of my last class, he was waiting by the door, usealy he meets me at the bottom of the hill to walk home... so we stsrted walking home, and, my mom was never home, so we went to my house to hang out.

Then we just kind of started talking, and, idk why, but, i just fealt like kissing him, but i still fealt weird because i like girls.....

and thats kinda how i knew i was bi.

Im unknown kid, you can call me Nick =]
Unknown_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:51 PM   #34
jkpartyguy14

jkpartyguy14's Forum Picture

I knew I was bi whe I started liking guys and looking at them. I had always dated girls, but I knew all along I really liked guys a little more than girls so there for I am bi.
jkpartyguy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 12:55 PM   #35
Unknown_kid
Member+

i kind of had that fealing

Old August 17th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #36
Mollie

i realised when i was watching tv and i always noticed how good looking the girls were...

but i love guys aswell lol

i cant decide who i like more...
Mollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #37
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

It's old but I think I'll sticky this.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2007, 07:05 PM   #38
Unknown_kid
Member+

heh?

Old August 20th, 2007, 11:19 AM   #39
LateForTheSky
Banned

Name: Jackson

I've kinda always known but it didnt hit me until I found out what gay means and how it is preseved by the public. I always liked boys better than girls even for friends
LateForTheSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:27 AM   #40
Vermillion
Member++

Vermillion's Forum Picture

I, myself didn't really find out I was bi; it was quite obvious to me really.
But, to give a clear answer, it was when I was on the phone talkin' to my best bud. He just said "We're both bi." And I replied with a simple "Yup."
XD

Yeah, I just really don't care and I don't make a big deal out of it. I look at it like "Who cares?". My point? HELL NO am I telling my parents, XD
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote