Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #1
achris15mbi
Junior Member+
 
achris15mbi's Forum Picture
 
Name: Chris
Join Date: May 25, 2011
Location: new jersey
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

Hey i've just been wondering you know how guys always talk about jerking off, and do the hand motions in school to just joke around, and tell their guy friends "brb jerking off" me and my friends joke about it all the time, but do girls? Do they joke around about it and are they open about it as much as guys are?

Be Who You Can Be
That is all you can do
And If people don't like it
Then Forget About Them.
I'm always there to listen
and Give Great Advice
Dont Be Shy
achris15mbi is offline  
Old November 11th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Nolf
Member++
 
Join Date: November 9, 2011
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

girls deal with masturbation way differently than guys, its sort of taboo unless they are really close with someone, but i think they do it as much, or almost as much. girls have told me they masturbate before, theres an old saying- 95% of guys masturbate, the other 5% lie about it. Its like that except way more lie. if you look at some of the thread about masturbation, almost all are started by guys, but many girls comment on them, and the ones that do often say they jerk off more than some guys.

P.S. i know this because i was curious about it too, so i asked around
Nolf is offline  
Old November 11th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #3
TacoRocco
Member
 
TacoRocco's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jay
Join Date: November 8, 2011
Location: USA
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

lol, girls don't jerk off, girls masturbate. It is called "jerk off" for boys because of the jerking motion you do with your hand. Girls have nothing to jerk, lol. Anyways, I just thought I'd clear that up.

A wise mime once said: "Open mouth, insert foot."
TacoRocco is offline  
Old November 11th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #4
phantomnull
Junior Member
 
phantomnull's Forum Picture
 
Name: qwertyuiop
Join Date: November 10, 2011
Location: No Where, Space
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRocco View Post
lol, girls don't jerk off, girls masturbate. It is called "jerk off" for boys because of the jerking motion you do with your hand. Girls have nothing to jerk, lol. Anyways, I just thought I'd clear that up.
They jerk at the end of their jilling session lol

Don't knock it till you try it

Last edited by phantomnull; November 11th, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
phantomnull is offline  
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Ambrosia
Awesome Poster
 
Ambrosia's Forum Picture
 
Name: Lexi
Join Date: November 22, 2010
Location: Texas
Gender: Female
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

PGirlsBoth

Please read the rules before you post!

-Retired Global Moderator-
Ambrosia is offline  
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:50 PM   #6
Smith98
Member++
 
Smith98's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 10, 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Female
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

Depends on the girl. Some do it a lot while some do it every now and then.
Smith98 is offline  
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #7
Ashee
New Member
 
Name: Ashley
Join Date: June 6, 2012
Location: Louisville KY
Gender: Female
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

When girls do it, its called jilling off, or jilling.
I was at a slumber party this past weekend,
my friend Jolie had her bf on the webcam. We
all watched him jerk his self off. Watching it made
all of us very wet, he asked her to start fingering
her self. So she began, and asked the rest of us to
join in. We all agreed and we were all jilling.
Ashee is offline  
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #8
kentucky girl
Nice Poster
 
Name: Chelsey
Join Date: February 5, 2010
Location: Kentucky
Gender: Female
Default Re: Do girls Jerk off as much as boys do?

that is a good story ashee. did u finger urself or someone else finger u?
kentucky girl is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, VirtualTeen.org