Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #1
SkittleBear

SkittleBear's Forum Picture

Name: Lottie
Unhappy Whispering

When I was little, and It was completely quite in my room.... I would hear whispering.. I don't know what they were saying but I know they sounded angry. They would get louder and angrier. I haven't heard them in a while because it's never been completely quite in a long time. Fans are always going and my clock is noisy.. I still remember the way they sound perfectly..
And I always feel someone is there in my window.. I feel a hand could grab my shoulder.. or something come out of my window .. And I feel like someone is watching me.. always.. I can feel eyes on me when I'm alone in my room like I am now.. I swear.. something is there and if I move, it will see me.. and grab me. Any small noise will make me stiffen cause I think it's a demon.. What..? Does this mean anything?..

We were given two hands to hold, Two legs to walk, Two eyes to see, Two ears to listen, But why only one heart? Because the other one was given to someone for us to find....
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:37 PM   #2
judahtics
Banned

Name: judah
Default Re: Whispering

it means you believe in demons and might be a little paranoid. it might also mean you just watched a scary movie that has ya freaked out.
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:19 AM   #3
Solvez18
Member++

Solvez18's Forum Picture

Red face Re: Whispering

well i know ghosts r real, and if u call me crazy u can go stuff it. because when i was little i woke in the middle of the night and saw something on the staircase, my mum didn't see it when she came in to see me crying. but she said she could feel it, also no one liked going near our garden or in our bathroom. so eventualy we moved out because of it. so my answer is, something might be there. but don't let it scare you, i lived with it for 2 years and was scared all the time. just know ur not alone.
Old August 16th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #4
SkittleBear

No.. I didn't watch a scary movie cause I don't watch those very often.. I don't really watch movies at all :/.. And I know our house is definitely not haunted or infested with ghosts.. I do believe in demons though.. but what's the whispering??

We were given two hands to hold, Two legs to walk, Two eyes to see, Two ears to listen, But why only one heart? Because the other one was given to someone for us to find....
Old August 16th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #5
AppealToReason
Awesome Poster

AppealToReason's Forum Picture

Name: Michael

Sounds like you're paranoid, but you'd need to get a professional to tell you for sure.
Old August 16th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #6
Nathan13

Name: nathan

When i was young i used to get nightmares with strange noises like you said.
Old August 16th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #7
SkittleBear

But these are real. Not nightmares.. I want to hear them again. I used to just sit and listen to them when I was a little girl.. I don't know what it is

Old August 17th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #8
kuuliluuk
Member++

kuuliluuk's Forum Picture

Name: Mario

I don't know what to say. I don't believe in ghosts or haunting. And it seems they do not bother me. I live in room where its previous owner died. We learned only after we bought this apartment. But I never felt or seen anything strange. Also, in our summer cottage, which is quite old, 4 people have died. All my relatives. But there's also no haunting, no ghosts nothing. Once I heard strange noise from outside. First I was fraghtened as the sound was really like from some nightmare movie, but I went outside to take a look. And guess what, there was an antenna pole which has got little loose, it was moving slowly back and forth in the wind. Thats it.
Then there was a story where I thoght UFO's came to kidnap me lol, but in reality I saw light that was reflecting from othervise invisible cable. Too long to tell
And if you think that earth is some billions years of old, then we literally live on corpses and bones of creatures that lived here long long time ago. Like coral islands are, Oil in fact is remains of living plants and animals. In limestone you could see vertebras of long dead animals.
So ghosts have avoided me for some reason. I would really like to see one!!
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:53 AM   #9
Solvez18
Member++

Solvez18's Forum Picture

ghosts look like people, the one that haunted me was a woman.
Old September 12th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #10
Nessa

Nessa's Forum Picture

Name: Justin

Stressed?
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #11
ZzKingz
Member++

ZzKingz's Forum Picture

I don't think you're schizophrenic. Then again, this post is the only information I have, do I'm not one to assess it.
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #12
BassSwagg

BassSwagg's Forum Picture

Name: Noel

I have that happen, I believe you may just be very tuned into your spirituality (not religous) just spirituality and its not bad, i dont think they would hurt you but if you really dont like it you can ask them to leave and they might do just that if they dont leave then i believe you are meant to hear them.... thats just me and well im crazy so yeah....
(//_^)

Trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you've never met.
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #13
Deleted User
Legendary Member

Please do not bump old threads.
Closed Thread