Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [3]

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:02 AM   #1
Smith98
Member++

Smith98's Forum Picture

Default First time seeing a penis...

After seeing my little brother's penis for the umpteenth time yesterday, it got me trying to remember when I saw my first one. I remember I was about seven and I saw my cousins after we went swimming. So here's my Question: do you remember the first time you saw a penis? How old were you?also when did you see your first hard one and what did you think? I think I saw a hard one when I was twelve at a friends pool party and remember thinking it looked really big...

Also would you want a penis for a day? I think I would just see to what it feels like and how masturbating feels for a guy

---Please do NOT double post! Use the EDIT button!---

Last edited by Lexi The Rebel; August 15th, 2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Double Post
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #2
Bath
VT Lover

Bath's Forum Picture

Name: Bethany
Default Re: First time seeing a penis...

I'm going to exclude my brother from this because idk when exactly I saw it, and I never paid much attention to it hahaa.
My ex boyfriend's. I was 14.

Omg I always say I want a penis for a day lol. I want to use a urinal. But I'm content with what I do have.
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #3
kentucky girl
Nice Poster

Name: Chelsey

Really don't remember when I saw my first penis because as long as I remember my boys cousins and me have seen each other naked. One was a few years older than me probably 13 when I was 6 or 7 so I guess he was the first one I saw hard. Sure I would like a penis for a day and use it like a boy does with his gf
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Spook
Awesome Poster

Spook's Forum Picture

Name: Caitlin

Okay...in all truth, I have never seen one. Well I did see my dad's when I was like 5 but I only remember because it was a very disturbing memory. Anyways, I saw a hard-on under the pants when I was 12...and it was my ex-boyfriend's. Maybe the fact I was climbing over the couch above his head and bending over. Idk

Old August 15th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #5
bobynrobyn
Banned

Name: robyn

i always saw my brothers , so no biggy , aand we used to play around together so it never seemed like a big deal or anything . but one nite when i was about 11 i had to go pee , and when i was setting on the toilet my dad came walken in w/this giant hardon , he tried to cover it but i still saw it , and i kept looken at it (i think him and mom just got done w/sex) never seen one that big again till i was 17 or 18 . no ! i dont want one , i would be playing w/it all the time ! LOL !

bobynrobyn
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #6
TrAnSMaN09
Banned

TrAnSMaN09's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler Alex

i think i was like 15, aha, a friends boyf's DONT ASK! and omfg yes i would love it! but could i have one for more then a day? please?
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM   #7
endgame
Member+

endgame's Forum Picture

Name: Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Luverrr View Post
Okay...in all truth, I have never seen one. Well I did see my dad's when I was like 5 but I only remember because it was a very disturbing memory. Anyways, I saw a hard-on under the pants when I was 12...and it was my ex-boyfriend's. Maybe the fact I was climbing over the couch above his head and bending over. Idk
Same here. Besides my little brother, I've never seen one in person.

And id love to have a penis for a day. just to see what peeing and masturbating feels like. i want to know what it feels like to actually shoot cum.
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #8
doris.split

doris.split's Forum Picture

Name: Doris

when i was 15, my ex boyfriend's...i was in such a shock..i run away a couple of minutes later..told him i have to go home, my mom was looking for me ...lol...embarrising *shy*

I'm on the edge of glory!
Old August 16th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #9
Haleygurl
Banned

Name: Haley

lets see.. I have saw my dad and stepdads a few times, but Im not gonna count them for my own reasons. Besides them I remember seeing my uncles penis hard when I was like 11 and saw it agan when I was 12 (he wasnt really my uncle but we called him that)
I couldnt get it out of my mind. and I wouldnt want one, but it would be awesome to have one anytime I wanted
Old August 17th, 2011, 08:32 AM   #10
HuiLiPhang

I was like 14 and was really disappointed that throughout the 14 years that i have not seen a real penis D: . I was very determined to have a look , even a peep and the real thing would make my day ..at my class chalet gathering. A little after mindnight, i sneaked out of my bed to the first floor and targeted classmates with a loose pants on and took a peep
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #11
sportsfan
Member++

It'd be cool to have a penis. Foreskin or not, I wouldn't care. It'd be cool to have it WITH foreskin, so I could slide it up and down. A little more to play with, ya know?
Old August 18th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #12
girl555

saw my first one at age 5 my bro was 3 and saw my first hard one was my bros and i was 10. i remember i was like "what is that? its so big..and looks pretty hard..can i have a feel?' lol didnt really know what i was doing
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:12 PM   #13
bleedoutlove
Member+

God I probably saw a penis at a day old. I remember at about 9 my friend flashed his and said "COME AND GET IT!!". Disturbing. I was in the guy's changing rooms, most of them had finished changing. Also, with the same friend, he was getting changed in the toilets, I was waiting so I could go in, and I'm just like hurry up and he goes he's putting his belt on, so I kicked open the door and he was kinda... naked :/

Feel free to PM me about anything
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Princesskay

Princesskay's Forum Picture

Name: N/A
Thumbs up Re: First time seeing a penis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith98 View Post
After seeing my little brother's penis for the umpteenth time yesterday, it got me trying to remember when I saw my first one. I remember I was about seven and I saw my cousins after we went swimming. So here's my Question: do you remember the first time you saw a penis? How old were you?also when did you see your first hard one and what did you think? I think I saw a hard one when I was twelve at a friends pool party and remember thinking it looked really big...

Also would you want a penis for a day? I think I would just see to what it feels like and how masturbating feels for a guy

---Please do NOT double post! Use the EDIT button!---
LOL.... i totally understand! Yes, i do remember the very first time i saw a penis i was 10 years old.....and i also remember seeing my first HARD ONE and it was at school and my bff (girl) was sitting on her boyfriends lap and when she got up his penis was STICKING STRAIGHT UP!!! lmao
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #15
Princesskay

Princesskay's Forum Picture

Name: N/A
Thumbs up Re: First time seeing a penis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame View Post
Same here. Besides my little brother, I've never seen one in person.

And id love to have a penis for a day. just to see what peeing and masturbating feels like. i want to know what it feels like to actually shoot cum.
lmfao....I AGREE!
Old August 19th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #16
xButtCheeksx

xButtCheeksx's Forum Picture

Ive seen Lots of Themm But My First Was My Best friendd/Boothang ! JUst Whipped it out ! Have a Dick ? Hell Yea Wonder What It feels Like Shooting Cum
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #17
crzy15
Member+

Name: Amber

i've grown up with my brothers seeing them naked, soo i would say sinse i was like 2?? lol first hard one i seen was me bro too, i was 13 he was 12,,, All i remember was turning around really fast,, and i would LOVE to have one !!!! Imagine being able to STAND UP TO PEE !!!! that would rock !
Old August 19th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #18
wisher22

wisher22's Forum Picture

Name: emily

i would love to have one i kinda just wanna know what it woul feel like to touch
Old August 20th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #19
endgame
Member+

endgame's Forum Picture

Name: Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzy15 View Post
i've grown up with my brothers seeing them naked, soo i would say sinse i was like 2?? lol first hard one i seen was me bro too, i was 13 he was 12,,, All i remember was turning around really fast,, and i would LOVE to have one !!!! Imagine being able to STAND UP TO PEE !!!! that would rock !
oh i know. being able to aim when you pee. id treat it like a firehose!
Old August 20th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #20
Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethany View Post

Omg I always say I want a penis for a day lol. I want to use a urinal. But I'm content with what I do have.
I'd love to use the urinal too with a willy.