Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1
SoWhatIfImGoth

SoWhatIfImGoth's Forum Picture

Name: Alan
Default Am I Schizophrenic? Or just wierd.

I feel as though I have 2 personalities. One side of me is loud and obnoxious, and VERY immature, whereas the other makes me a lot "darker". I seem to become much more quiet, and a lot more socially awkward. I just seem to switch between these 2 randomly, but I don't know if it's schizophrenia, or just really awkward mood swings...

Loneliness is the only true medicine. Companionship, and relationships, only bring despair in the long run. Love turns into bitter hatred, and boredom, while even the closest of friends soon become nothing more than passing strangers.

I walk alone.
SoWhatIfImGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM   #2
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars

ShatteredWings's Forum Picture

Name: Kyle
Default Re: Am I Schizophrenic? Or just wierd.

Multiple personalities/personas =/= schitzo at all

You *really* don't give enough info for me to judge what it really is, but that is not symptoms of schitzophrenia at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #3
Sith Lord 13
The Force

Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWhatIfImGoth View Post
I feel as though I have 2 personalities. One side of me is loud and obnoxious, and VERY immature, whereas the other makes me a lot "darker". I seem to become much more quiet, and a lot more socially awkward. I just seem to switch between these 2 randomly, but I don't know if it's schizophrenia, or just really awkward mood swings...
Honestly, those symptoms don't seem anything like schizophrenia. Do you have any blackouts? People calling you by the wrong name? People recognizing you who you've never met before?

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Sith Lord 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Dimitri
----ΣΑΕ----

Dimitri's Forum Picture

Name: Robert

It might be more of depression, I am sorry, yes, you do not give enough information to make these ASSUMPTIONS, we cannot diagnoise Schizophrenia, we are not physicians. I think, if you honestly think you have schizophrenia, you need to consult your physician.

The information provided by myself is not a substitute for that of a LICENSED PHYSICIAN.
----
Quote:
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
Quote:
“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote