Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 8th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Valkyrie
Banned

Name: Jess
Unhappy Umm What the hell is wrong with me?

I've been wanting to ask this question for a long time but havn't had the chance, so here it goes, WTF is wrong with me???

This question is related to my boredom problem. I usually can avoid this by drinking alcohol (obviously not pure alcohol), but when I can't i have some kind of panic attack and start trying to do somthing, anything.

I find something to do, for example reading, but after awhile i get bored of doing that aswell so i start doing doing stupid things like trying to drive my moms car, swear and hurt my bro (this is something I really want to stop), lighting things up with my dad's lighter (it's really old, thats why i like it), run out of the house to the beach not wearing appropiate clothes, Break stuff on purpose, Scream and harm many different people...
This is a serious problem so dont u dare laugh (my angry side also shows some of this).
I wanted to know if there is any diseases related to this. Please answer as i never said this before and it's kind of embarrassing.
And please dont tell me to go to a psychologist as ive been to one already and they said i was fine or they just didn't know what could be done
But that was a long time ago...Umm What the hell is wrong with me?
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #2
judahtics
Banned

Name: judah
Default Re: Umm What the hell is wrong with me?

sounds like some form of impulse control problem. but for help you'd need a psych to write you a scipt.
judahtics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #3
Valkyrie
Banned

I'm not going to one ever again, the last one i met was a ********. Not happening lol
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #4
judahtics
Banned

ok that's your choice. if you were doing that where i live, you wouldn't have a choice. at this point, from what you are saying, you are a danger to society. once people realize this, school or police, you'll end up in a much worse place. again, that's your choice and a chance you can take.
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #5
Valkyrie
Banned

I cant be such of a danger to society. I do have a temporarily solution, i get drunk, tho thats not a very pretty sight...
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #6
judahtics
Banned

whatever, you obviously don't want help and only to complain and get attention, so have fun with that and good luck.
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #7
DeadSpace
Banned

It could be "Intermittent explosive disorder".
Still, we can't diagnose you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judahtics View Post
whatever, you obviously don't want help and only to complain and get attention, so have fun with that and good luck.
I don't see any reason on why she would seek attention.
Why did she make the thread? Attention? I don't think she wants attention.
Probably wanted to hear other people's opinions.
DeadSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #8
judahtics
Banned

she needs help and refuses it. at that point, you only want attention and sympathy
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #9
Valkyrie
Banned

I dont need attetion or sympathy and as deadspace said i do want to hear other people opinions about this and to see if this happens to anyone else, i know eventually my parents will force me to go to a psychologist and i will await that day. Until then i will live my life at a good pace wow that sounds like someones quote lol
Old August 9th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #10
Weeping
Awesome Poster

Weeping's Forum Picture

Name: Elvira

I don't really know what it could be. And if it is some disorder I guess you'll have to see a psychologist to get medication, etc. if there is any. Though I'd try another one (if it's possible).

And try to keep yourself busy, even if it's hard. Read a book, draw, watch a movie, anything. Even if you don't do one thing for long, try doing something else.

Quote:
she needs help and refuses it. at that point, you only want attention and sympathy
So let's say.. someone is deep down in some depression/cutting/whatever, but refuse to get help.. Is that attention-seeking? Probably not.

http://elviraholmberg.tumblr.com/

if you add me on msn or skype, then send me a vm or pm otherwise there's a risk that I won't accept you.

And please, don't even bother to think about adding me if you're just some horny guy -.-
Weeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #11
Valkyrie
Banned

I found out something recently, I think it's actually in my family. My grandpa had something simliar, i heard this from my mom and she said he was always doing something and thats why he knew so much about history and languages (14 languages and he home schools me). Also sometimes he gets mad for no reason or gets something like a panic attack and starts rumbling about uninportant crap in different languges, tho he also had many strokes and died around 3 times (he just keeps coming back lol). Anyways i guess i get this from him, mabye a disorder created over many different nationalities (i got like 9 different nationalities in my family).
Also i do draw and read so many books, is there a section about reading here?
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #12
TrAnSMaN09
Banned

TrAnSMaN09's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler Alex

Quote:
Quote:
Your being such a jerk to her, isn't this site somewhere to come and be accepted no matter what?

Wel your just making fun of her because you don't understand her life, so you think she's refusing help, You don't no what happend with her last Therapist, So don't judge,

Im sick of people like you,
TrAnSMaN09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #13
judahtics
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrAnSMaN09 View Post
Your being such a jerk to her, isn't this site somewhere to come and be accepted no matter what?

Wel your just making fun of her because you don't understand her life, so you think she's refusing help, You don't no what happend with her last Therapist, So don't judge,

Im sick of people like you,
don't care what happened with her last therapist. she wants to get better great! i'm all for it and i'm all for helping those seeking to actually get better. those who want to sit back and whine, well, that's whole different story and all to common to kids who have reason to be complaining about their lives.
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #14
TrAnSMaN09
Banned

TrAnSMaN09's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler Alex

Quote:
don't care what happened with her last therapist. she wants to get better great! i'm all for it and i'm all for helping those seeking to actually get better. those who want to sit back and whine, well, that's whole different story and all to common to kids who have reason to be complaining about their lives.

She's not complaining about her life, She's trying to see if what she has is normal, If anyone else goes through it,
TrAnSMaN09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #15
judahtics
Banned

i think she's smart enough to realize it's not normal. especially since she's been to a therapist in regards to it. come on, lets add it all up.
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #16
Valkyrie
Banned

I guess no one reads my comments anymore (lol i just started in this site), may i repeat that I do want to hear other people opinions about this and to see if this happens to anyone else, I know eventually my parents will force me to go to a psychologist and i will await that day. Clearly in this post i say that im going to go to a psychologist one day but i dont want to cause of my last few visists and that i want to know if there is anyone else with the same problem. Now if u cant read dont bother writing a comment...

EDIT: and where the hell do i complain about my life?
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #17
judahtics
Banned

being forced won't help you to heal. you need to be open to the help. i myself use to have really bad black out rage, which might be a form of what you are suffering from,but you need to be open to help, or the help is pointless.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #18
Valkyrie
Banned

The thing is i dont always just go raging about crap and hurting people, that only happen four times. I usually just do stupid things, it's like i start dreaming and I only realised what I have done after I wake up which is kind of too late. Anyway i do want help, I just will wait until someone else thinks it's relly needed.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #19
judahtics
Banned

yea, with black out rage, you don't know what you're doing until after it's done. i would beat someone to a bloody pulp and have no idea until i snapped outta it and my hands were all bloody. you almost become super human for a minute. if you are going through this though, you need to seek help, not wait until someone forces it. if you do something bad enough, you could end up in juvy hall or possible with a life sentence. black out rage, when not treated, gets worse, not better. one little trigger can be your demise.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #20
Valkyrie
Banned

Sorry I was washing up some dishes.I'm sure its not that as my Grandpa had the same thing, and he surely didnt hurt anyone that badly ever.

EDIT: But it all feels like it never happen, like a bad dream.

Last edited by Valkyrie; August 9th, 2011 at 11:53 AM.