Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Hopegirl
Junior Member+

Unhappy "Perfect" disaster..

Ok so this post is about 2 things but figured i might aswell write on one cuz im tired ...soo my friend..he self-harms but wont talk about it..to anyone....we didnt really know each other very well until a few weeks ago and we got really close...he means alot..just wish he'd open up...if you know me from other posts i self harm..so i understand..what do i do ?
Second topic..tonight i messsed up..i cut...the title " perfect" is because...i cut the word perfect into my hand..and worthless on the palm..cut my ankle,wrist and leg...i usually only cut wrist and arms..im ment to be stopping but after i told my story on the "abuse" forum..i just went on a downhill spiral, ive been arguing with family, the above guy who self-harms..we've been arguing too ..its just too much over 2 weeks of not cutting..gone to waste Still got my lovely boyfriend thought <3..thank god.....keep me sane people..help me
Hopegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #2
xDarkAngelx
Awesome Poster

Name: George
Default Re: "Perfect" disaster..

First topic - I also self harm and your friend sounds how I am really. I haven't opened up to anyone and I suppose I have a lot of trouble in doing so. The only thing I can suggest is to give him time. Erm, sorry I can't really be of any help. But i'm here if you need someone else to talk to.
Second topic - Well firstly well done for managing 2 weeks of not cutting! I can't manage a day without cutting! Talk to your family, tell them how you are feeling and they may lay off you for a bit. It's nice you have a bf who knows what you are going through.

10/7/12
18/7/12
1/10/12
12/12/12
xDarkAngelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #3
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val

For the first thing.. i can only sympathies.. i've been on both ends of it.. i have a friend who i wanna help so much, but she won't open up.. i also have friends who really want me to open up, but i won't.. it's hard i know.. i'll always talk if you need.
For the second thing.. I applaud you. 2 weeks without cutting.! That's amazing! I also have words and phrases cut on me.. i have failure up my arm.. i have a cross cut onto my arm in the middle of all my cuts.. It sucks when people don't understand, and it really sucks when you're always fighting with family.. i completely relate there. as i said above, i'll always talk if you want.

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali
xXl0sth0peXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #4
ShadowGirl

ShadowGirl's Forum Picture

About your friend: It's really hard to open up to people you're close to because you don't know how they will react. At least that's how it is for me.
ShadowGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:53 AM   #5
Hopegirl
Junior Member+

Hmm but he knows i cut..so im not gunna go absolutely crazy..cuz i hate it wheen people go mad when i cut :/ For some reason when i met him i felt like i could trust him instantly..was really odd..so i told him everything about me..why i cut..i justfelt like i could..so i did I've seen a few of his cuts..on his arm..and ii mean ther not super deep..but thats what im scareds gunna happen..not talking to anyones just gunna make him bottle everything up...then hes gunna crack.cuz thats what happens when we bottle things up..and then what ? Im seriously worried i need to do something for him..anything When i told him to talk to me instead of cutting his response was " well it doesnt solve anything"..but neither does cutting..and it leaves you alot more damaged...
Hopegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #6
xktx

xktx's Forum Picture

Name: Katie

about you friend, I think its just going to take time, try helping him with other problems in his life, ones he finds easier to talk about, then he might learn to trust you more and find it easier to open up
with the second problem, two weeks is impressive, your boyfriend is obviously great for you, so try talking with him, maybe talking about it will make you feel better, and try stay away from home for a while, stay at a friends house, it will cheer you up... trust me. xx
xktx is offline   Reply With Quote