Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old August 24th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #41
EarlSweatshirt

EarlSweatshirt's Forum Picture

Name: Earl
Default Re: nude beach, help!!!

I've been to nude beaches plenty of times with my family on holidays and I have gone fully nude since I was about 13 with my whole family. Older sister 18 and younger brother 10 and mum and dad all naked, I didn't really care if I got a boner you just forget about it after a few minutes and you see other people with boners it's no big deal just don't get caught looking at other girls you'll start to creep others out.

This year in Spain on the nude beach I went to the bar fully naked it was really fun.

Last edited by EarlSweatshirt; August 24th, 2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:19 PM   #42
crzy15
Member+

Name: Amber

I'v been to a nude beach in France, and i can honestly say there werent any boners. Not that i noticed at least. we were there for like 4 hours.
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #43
Luke91
Banned

Name: Luke

I was at a nude beach in Greece this summer. IT WAS FUN! Trust me, you will be more noticed if you keep your trunks on than if you go nude like the rest of the people. The young, old, kids, boys, girls, men and women were all there. To me, the water was cold so a quick dip in the water would take care of any boner.
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:08 AM   #44
SuperTodd

Name: Tim

I went to a nude beach with a really big boner, and no one seemed to care. the funniest part was that i accidently bumped into a girl and my boner went straight into her stomach....good times, but dont worry, my boner finally went down after sometime. just stay out of the water, because you will get a boner again....
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:44 AM   #45
spartanrob
Nice Poster

My family just recently got back from a family trip to France. My brother and I usually hang out around the house in just boxers and are usually naked in our rooms. My parents never really come upstairs but I think they know that. Even though they are kind of on the conservative side I don't think they care because they joke about us being their nudist sons. We have never been to a nude beach but we really wanted to while we in France. So we did some research and found a nude beach on our route. We told our parents about it and said that was part of experiencing French culture and OK we begged them to stop. I didn't think we had a snowballs chance in August of them agreeing, but amazingly they said that we could spend an afternoon there but they were not getting naked and we had to agree that if we stopped we would be naked while were there. I think they honestly thought we would chicken out and then they could look like cool parents without actually having to take us to a nude beach. But we of course agreed and were naked about 2 seconds after we got on the beach. It was totaly not a sexual thing. There was everone from little kids (actually a lot of little kids) to very old people. My brother and I wandered down the beach and to be honest there were not a lot of other guys our age (I'm 14 and he is 17). There were some who were wearing board shorts and some who were naked but not a lot. We did run into a group of teens (both guys and girls) who were naked and playing volleyball and they asked us to join in. They were very friendly, and had awesome tans! We were there for about 4 hours and neither of us boned up at all and I never saw anyone with a boner. I think it's just that when youre surrounded by naked people it just isn't sexual. My parents never did take off their swimsuits but they did admit that even though almost everyone was naked it was a very nice family friendly atmosphere. I sure wish there was a nude beach nearby in Wisconsin! It was awesome, one of my favorite parts of the trip!

16/straight-curious/athlete & scholar
Old August 27th, 2011, 04:34 AM   #46
atomsmasher
Member+

atomsmasher's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

I went to a nude beach while on vacation with my family last year. I convinced them to let me go alone for an hour or so while they went shopping near by, as long as I kept my pants on. So of course, as soon as they left I dropped my pants and started wondering the beach. I got a boner as soon as I saw the rows of chairs of people all tanning. I walked to the end, and I'm sure they were all thinking "great, another horny fat american" but no one said anything to me. I didn't have the boner walking back for certain reasons but no one really hassled me for having one. Its not like they would kick you off for having one, anyone can get them.
Old August 27th, 2011, 05:48 AM   #47
hhhfiuashfosihdf
Member+

hhhfiuashfosihdf's Forum Picture

Name: LOL

You will definitely not be the only one who is worried.
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #48
Asd20
Junior Member+

Name: Andrew

You probably will get a boner for a little while at the beginning and might want to stay covered up at that time but it will go away and not come back cause u will get used to it eventually.
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #49
Baby_James94

Baby_James94's Forum Picture

Name: James

I would kill to go to one, but I would be nervous about erections. I doubt anyone would honestly say anything though, it happens no matter what. You have to expect that on a nude beach.

vvvvv ingame name
Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.
Salvador Dali

I'M GAY AND PROUD!
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #50
Tenoramic
Member+

Tenoramic's Forum Picture

Name: Tenoramic

Proud of ur boner and show what u got, don't be worry it's cool.
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #51
logan fields

logan fields's Forum Picture

Name: logan

i think anyone might get hard in that situation. i dont think i could do that but it sounds interesting
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #52
ericthekid
Banned

just play it cool
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #53
Joe1996
Banned

Joe1996's Forum Picture

Name: Joseph

I bet it's common for people your age to get boners at nude beaches so don't worry
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #54
rokinho

rokinho's Forum Picture

You deffinetly won't be the only one so don't worry
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #55
xXl0sth0peXx
Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val

Please don't bump threads older than 2 months; this thread is from August!

Feel free to contact me: xXl0sth0peXx@virtualteen.org|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali