Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 30th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #1
numbness

numbness's Forum Picture

Name: Rowan
Default could this be the start?

Ok so I'm pretty fat....and before I never had a"problem" with food however recently I have been getting into this pattern of binge eating and literally not being able to eat for days and then all I can eat is small things like oranges,then I'll binge again and so in and so on..I don't think this is an eating disorder but wanted some opinions?

Everything is ok in the end,if it is not ok,it is not the end....for all you optimistic people,I myself am a pessamist,feel free to chat to me I promise I'm not that scary
numbness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #2
lumiadots

lumiadots's Forum Picture

Name: Alexa
Default Re: could this be the start?

tbh i do the same thing...it really sucks and i think it would be beneficial for both of us to stop. it's not healthy to semi-starve your body for days and then pack it full of food immediately afterward. the best thing is to keep a constant schedule with eating; three small meals a day with a snack or two in between. i've been working on doing that and it takes effort to get into that routine, but it works. (:

lumiadots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2014, 11:03 AM   #3
numbness

numbness's Forum Picture

Yeah I've been trying but then I crave loads of food and the circle goes on,I have been trying though good luck to you!

Everything is ok in the end,if it is not ok,it is not the end....for all you optimistic people,I myself am a pessamist,feel free to chat to me I promise I'm not that scary
Old July 1st, 2014, 08:26 AM   #4
xXoblivionXx
Awkward Taco :3

xXoblivionXx's Forum Picture

This happens to me a lot. Not exactly bulimia because your not throwing up after you binge, it might be an eating disorder of some kind. I guess what got me through was try to eat healthier overall, little meals throughout the day, staying hydrated, and treating yourself to some unhealthy foods, but not to often. If you take it out completely then you will crave it and then binge on it. I hope I helped, if you want you can PM me, I'm always willing to talk
xXoblivionXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2014, 08:28 AM   #5
numbness

numbness's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by YazzyTime View Post
This happens to me a lot. Not exactly bulimia because your not throwing up after you binge, it might be an eating disorder of some kind. I guess what got me through was try to eat healthier overall, little meals throughout the day, staying hydrated, and treating yourself to some unhealthy f
Thankyou I think trying to eat smaller things more often could be a good place to start.

Old July 1st, 2014, 08:30 AM   #6
xXoblivionXx
Awkward Taco :3

xXoblivionXx's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbness View Post
Thankyou I think trying to eat smaller things more often could be a good place to start.
Yeah, it helped me establish a more routine and healthy eating plan
xXoblivionXx is offline   Reply With Quote