Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #1
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default First Time Sex

Hi there,
Recently me and this guy I like have been trying to have vaginal sex. The problem is, he can only get the head in, and it hurts me like crazy! We've tried twice now. And yes, we used a fair amount of lubricant both times (as well as a condom -- safe sex is important). I'm scared that we won't be able to have penetrative sex. When I masturbate, I don't insert any objects because it's never really felt pleasant for me, and I'm afraid something is wrong with me where I'm not sexually normal like everyone else...
Did anyone else have this problem their first time, and if so, how do I overcome it?
Danielle is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #2
mrbob360
Banned
 
mrbob360's Forum Picture
 
Name: ben
Join Date: January 28, 2010
Location: england
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: First Time Sex

is going to hurt for you first time anyway all you can do is get him to stick in slowly and leave it in for a ltitle i know it hurts but its the only way and the other two questions i have to ask does he finger you before putting it in and roughly how big is his penis?
mrbob360 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #3
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob360 View Post
is going to hurt for you first time anyway all you can do is get him to stick in slowly and leave it in for a ltitle i know it hurts but its the only way and the other two questions i have to ask does he finger you before putting it in and roughly how big is his penis?
He fingered me once last time before trying to put it in. I think he only did one finger but I wasn't really paying much attention to how many at the time (lol). It didn't hurt at all. After we tried penetration that time and stopped, he went back to eating me out and tried to finger me again but he tore my vagina a little bit from trying to stick it in and touched the tear when he started fingering again, and he saw I was in pain and stopped. His penis is about 6 inches and kinda thick but not like, monstrous.
Danielle is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Trickster
Nice Poster
 
Trickster's Forum Picture
 
Name: Paris
Join Date: August 13, 2007
Location: Buffalo,NY
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: First Time Sex

Sex is always either awkward or painful the first time no matter how much u study it. I think what u got is nerves that is making it hurt. If your nervous your gonna be WAY more tight down there. So some people are unable to have sex especially for anal if their nervous the first time. What u have to do is RELAX. at first it will hurt but u have to relax and itll go away. DOnt force it in if it become unbearable but having sex is like having a shot. U gotta brace ur self and itll all be over soon (well i hope not too soon for sex) but the pain part will be. Try not to have sex the next time but make love so you will be more comofrtable and relaxed

I dont think im huge, i dont think im much
Who am i kidding? Im as addicting as fudge
I nearly always have an upside down frown,
but dont get me wrong, im rihanna,I run this town
I love boys but i only take the valuables
But i dont play with the toys,not very practical
Listening all day to the Barbie named Nicki!
Call me Paris, call me Kit-Kat or just Trickster aka Tricky!
Trickster is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #5
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
Sex is always either awkward or painful the first time no matter how much u study it. I think what u got is nerves that is making it hurt. If your nervous your gonna be WAY more tight down there. So some people are unable to have sex especially for anal if their nervous the first time. What u have to do is RELAX. at first it will hurt but u have to relax and itll go away. DOnt force it in if it become unbearable but having sex is like having a shot. U gotta brace ur self and itll all be over soon (well i hope not too soon for sex) but the pain part will be. Try not to have sex the next time but make love so you will be more comofrtable and relaxed
Thanks! Yeah I don't really FEEL nervous when I'm doing it but I think maybe I'm just not consciously noticing I'm tensing up and not relaxing.
Danielle is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #6
mrbob360
Banned
 
mrbob360's Forum Picture
 
Name: ben
Join Date: January 28, 2010
Location: england
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: First Time Sex

if you goolge foreplay and sex and find about the techniques and stuff like that might help as we cant discuss techniques on here
mrbob360 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #7
ShatteredWings
Under the Stars
 
ShatteredWings's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kyle
Join Date: October 18, 2007
Location: down the rabbit hole
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: First Time Sex

Hmmm i think this fits better in p101.

To questions for boys and girls, ONWARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire_Flames View Post
VT turned me lesbo acid wankers wtf.
~Laura Was Here~
Retired Gmod
ShatteredWings is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #8
AnonymousUser
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 22, 2010
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: First Time Sex

Have you broken your hymen? (popped cherry in slang)


If no, then you're gonna have to break it if you want penetration, it's gonna hurt and you're probably gonna bleed
AnonymousUser is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob360 View Post
if you goolge foreplay and sex and find about the techniques and stuff like that might help as we cant discuss techniques on here
Yeah I've looked up some stuff but it doesn't really help. I think just going slower and waiting until it doesn't hurt as bad so he can move deeper will be key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousUser View Post
Have you broken your hymen? (popped cherry in slang)


If no, then you're gonna have to break it if you want penetration, it's gonna hurt and you're probably gonna bleed
Yeah I've broken it a long time ago, I believe. If I hadn't he wouldn't have been able to get the head inside, or would've torn it doing so (I didn't feel any tearing as described when the hymen breaks).
Danielle is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #10
Kisha
Junior Member
 
Name: Nakisha
Join Date: June 26, 2011
Location: Alabama
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

I have this same problem and I just haven't put myself in the position to try it again
Kisha is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #11
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
I have this same problem and I just haven't put myself in the position to try it again
Well I'm going to keep trying so if I find something that works for me, I'll let you know.
Danielle is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:36 PM   #12
Dog Desab
Nice Poster
 
Dog Desab's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jack
Join Date: September 26, 2009
Location: USA
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: First Time Sex

Just tell him to go slow. You'll get used to it

The name's Jack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpie
Yes, somewhere in your heart hides a darkness wanting to be unlocked. Most of us won't unlock it, but some people do.
Dog Desab is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #13
Pancakes
Banned
 
Name: Michael
Join Date: April 8, 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: First Time Sex

Yer gonna have to scream through it for it too get stretched out and good.
Pancakes is offline  
Old June 28th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #14
Brooks
New Member
 
Brooks's Forum Picture
 
Name: Brooks
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Age: 20
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
Yer gonna have to scream through it for it too get stretched out and good.
You have no idea how it works... It should NEVER be this painful.
Brooks is offline  
Old June 30th, 2011, 03:57 AM   #15
smilee098
New Member
 
smilee098's Forum Picture
 
Name: Candi
Join Date: June 30, 2011
Location: Maryland
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

It probably has a bit to do with the fact that it is your first time and you're probably nervous. You need to stay fairly relaxed when its happening or else your muscles will be tense and it will be painful. Let him finger you with a couple fingers and get you aroused so it won't be as painful when it is time for that.

Be yourself, and don't let anyone change you; you're beautiful the way you are. ~Unknown
smilee098 is offline  
Old June 30th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #16
Alice
Banned
 
Name: Alice
Join Date: June 10, 2011
Location: Virginia
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

The main thing is relax. It really shouldn't hurt that much.
Alice is offline  
Old June 30th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #17
Danielle
New Member
 
Danielle's Forum Picture
 
Name: Danielle
Join Date: June 28, 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilee098 View Post
It probably has a bit to do with the fact that it is your first time and you're probably nervous. You need to stay fairly relaxed when its happening or else your muscles will be tense and it will be painful. Let him finger you with a couple fingers and get you aroused so it won't be as painful when it is time for that.
Sounds logical, and will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
The main thing is relax. It really shouldn't hurt that much.
Yeah that's what people have been telling me. I guess I'll just have to not think about it so much, have him go slower, etc.
Danielle is offline  
Old July 1st, 2011, 01:52 AM   #18
youngemma520
Banned
 
Join Date: July 1, 2011
Gender: Female
Default Re: First Time Sex

take it easy.
youngemma520 is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:55 PM   #19
AHSboy
Banned
 
Name: Cameron
Join Date: August 7, 2010
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
Default

Have you tried taking a hot shower or bath to loosen the muscles? If not, give that a try. (hope I'm not replying late)
AHSboy is offline  
Old July 4th, 2011, 12:00 AM   #20
SeanM1997
Member
 
SeanM1997's Forum Picture
 
Name: Sean
Join Date: June 24, 2011
Location: US
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: First Time Sex

It will hurt the first time you have sex. Just take it slowly and and gradually go faster.
SeanM1997 is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, VirtualTeen.org