Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2011, 02:50 AM   #21
Doc. Crane .-.
Member
 
Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Colson
Join Date: February 22, 2011
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

They might be equal, but the way i see it, all humans burn in hell, slowly dying, and animals stay on eartg living happily.
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 02:55 AM   #22
User Deleted
Awesome Poster
 
User Deleted's Forum Picture
 
Name: Gone
Join Date: August 3, 2010
Location: Tittybong
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
They might be equal, but the way i see it, all humans burn in hell, slowly dying, and animals stay on eartg living happily.
Why would you see it that way if you say animals and people as moral equals? It is a contradiction into itself and as for people burning in hell animals on earth it is a religious contradiction?

Look, there are good people too who help the animals into better situations. Not everybody is a total windbag all for animal pain.

There are options, instead of being known as a human hater you could be an animal lover, you don't have to hate humans to have compassion for animals.

Gone

Last edited by User Deleted; June 24th, 2011 at 03:07 AM.
User Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #23
Iris
Awesome Poster
 
Iris's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: June 9, 2011
Location: Concrete jungle where dreams are made
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sadism

maybe try focusing all your energy on the people who actually commit the cruelties that you hate so much. Then that anger will go towards a good cause. Maybe make a new goal-to become a police officer/animal police or something to rid the world of the evil who hurt animals etc.
Iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #24
Doc. Crane .-.
Member
 
Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Colson
Join Date: February 22, 2011
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

I just hate people in genral ok? I was watching sanctum and this girls scalp was being ripped off, and i laughed, i had no idea who she was, and i still laughed.
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #25
Ambrosia
Awesome Poster
 
Ambrosia's Forum Picture
 
Name: Lexi
Join Date: November 22, 2010
Location: Texas
Gender: Female
Default Re: Sadism

Why do you hate people, seeing how you find them and animals to be equal, you must have a deeper lying reason for your hatred to man kind. Someone must have done something cruel to you, or you saw something cruel in your life, something.

-Retired Global Moderator-
Ambrosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #26
Doc. Crane .-.
Member
 
Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Colson
Join Date: February 22, 2011
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

I dont see them equal, they might be equal, but as far as i know, they arent.
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #27
Noooooooooo
Banned
 
Join Date: January 9, 2011
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Yeah people are animals.... With guns, and have made so many animals gone extinct
Who cares? Extinction is perfectly natural!

There are numerous possible causes (of which Man is only one small example):-

- Natural disaster
- Evolution of a new predator
- Evolution of the species' prey
- Evolution of a better-adapted competitor
- Change in environment (e.g. climate, precipitation, flora, fauna, etc etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Those people are the same species as everyone.... I understand we need the meat, but kill them for fun? Abusing? I say fuck everyone, and kill the biggesr species.
Humans do it for the sport... and amusement.
Lol, animals also kill and eat people for amusement and meat.
Like, I know that if I die on the floor my cat is going to start eating me when it's food runs out. It won't even care that I'm dead =<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Humans and animals will never get along, look up 'canned hunting'
They do get along. Sometimes they don't. It depends.
And some animals don't get along with other animals... Again, it depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
They might be equal...
Animals are not equal to humans. Human life trumps animal life.
We are special compared to animals.

Last edited by Noooooooooo; June 27th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.
Noooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:50 AM   #28
Sith Lord 13
The Force
 
Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: March 28, 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Lol, animals also kill and eat people for amusement
No, they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
and meat.
Which is very different than torturing for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Like, I know that if I die on the floor my cat is going to start eating me when it's food runs out. It won't even care that I'm dead =<
Which again is very different from hurting a living thing for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Human life trumps animal life.
No, it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
We are special compared to animals.
How?




@OP: Therapy is probably going to be your best bet.

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Sith Lord 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:43 AM   #29
Noooooooooo
Banned
 
Join Date: January 9, 2011
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post
No, they don't.

How so? There are all kinds of agressive animals which find some kind of "joy" in killing their prey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post


Which again is very different from hurting a living thing for fun.
And I was adding about animals eating human meat. They won't care whose meat it was. They eat what they have. They only have their insticts. Almost no compassion towards humans. Atleast some humans have compassion towards animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post


No, it doesn't.

Care to explain why you think so? Read below to find my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post



How?

One of the major differences between human beings and animals is the understanding. Animals might not know about humanity and other things around them but human beings are aware of all these things.

If you ignore the Darwinian theory of evolution that we descended from animals then it becomes quite clear that the animal world is entirely different from ours.
Of course there is an underlying commonality that both are desire realms. Also both animals and humans want happiness.Both want to live and neither wants to die.
But there is a big difference. Animals cannot ask themselves : Who am I?
Human birth is the most precious of all births, very difficult to get and very easy to lose. But it is in this birth that one can understand joy and pain and thereby transcend birth itself. Animals can't do that.

Last edited by Noooooooooo; June 28th, 2011 at 03:59 AM.
Noooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #30
Sith Lord 13
The Force
 
Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: March 28, 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
How so? There are all kinds of agressive animals which find some kind of "joy" in killing their prey.
They take pleasure in the act of survival. Humans and dolphins are the only animals who kill for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
And I was adding about animals eating human meat. They won't care whose meat it was. They eat what they have. They only have their insticts. Almost no compassion towards humans. Atleast some humans have compassion towards animals.
Humans eat human meat when they have to to survive too. Some animals don't care about humans, true, but they still don't kill for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Care to explain why you think so? Read below to find my opinion.
I've seen more acts of compassion from one dog, then from every human I've ever met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
One of the major differences between human beings and animals is the understanding. Animals might not know about humanity and other things around them but human beings are aware of all these things.
One need not understand the chemical reaction causing a fire to appreciate its beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
If you ignore the Darwinian theory of evolution that we descended from animals then it becomes quite clear that the animal world is entirely different from ours.
Different does not mean lesser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Of course there is an underlying commonality that both are desire realms. Also both animals and humans want happiness.Both want to live and neither wants to die.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
But there is a big difference. Animals cannot ask themselves : Who am I?
And you know that how? Simply because an animal can't communicate its thoughts to humans doesn't mean it's not having them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Human birth is the most precious of all births, very difficult to get and very easy to lose.
Actually animal death can be more perilous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
But it is in this birth that one can understand joy and pain and thereby transcend birth itself. Animals can't do that.
Again, how do you know an animals thoughts on life unless you can actually communicate with them? I've seen animals do amazing things, comforting and caring for humans, as well as others of their own species. Until we have a way of reading an animal's mind, we can't say that an animal is any less mentally complex than we are on a philosophical level.

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Sith Lord 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 04:28 PM   #31
Noooooooooo
Banned
 
Join Date: January 9, 2011
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post
They take pleasure in the act of survival. Humans and dolphins are the only animals who kill for fun.

They take pleasure because of the "hard" kill they achieve. Yes, I would call it survival. Pleaure means satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post

And you know that how? Simply because an animal can't communicate its thoughts to humans doesn't mean it's not having them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord 13 View Post
Again, how do you know an animals thoughts on life unless you can actually communicate with them? I've seen animals do amazing things, comforting and caring for humans, as well as others of their own species. Until we have a way of reading an animal's mind, we can't say that an animal is any less mentally complex than we are on a philosophical level.


Have you seen cats and dogs looking themselves at mirrors? Have you seen their reaction?
They think there are other animals infront of them for God sake! How can animals ask themselfs "Who the am I?" when they can't even realize that they are seeing themselfs in a mirror? I don't think they are that smart.

Last edited by Noooooooooo; July 2nd, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
Noooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2011, 04:35 PM   #32
User Deleted
Awesome Poster
 
User Deleted's Forum Picture
 
Name: Gone
Join Date: August 3, 2010
Location: Tittybong
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: Sadism

So, in terms of sadism, whats your pet peeve? What bothers you the most?

Gone
User Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #33
Doc. Crane .-.
Member
 
Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Colson
Join Date: February 22, 2011
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

I dont have to answer that...
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #34
User Deleted
Awesome Poster
 
User Deleted's Forum Picture
 
Name: Gone
Join Date: August 3, 2010
Location: Tittybong
Gender: Undisclosed
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: Sadism

Well no, technically you don't have to. But it would help us

Gone
User Deleted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #35
Doc. Crane .-.
Member
 
Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture
 
Name: Colson
Join Date: February 22, 2011
Location: Wyoming
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

I dont care.
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #36
Sith Lord 13
The Force
 
Sith Lord 13's Forum Picture
 
Name: Alex
Join Date: March 28, 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: Sadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
I dont care.
If you don't care, you won't improve your situation. You need to force yourself to care.

If you ever need to talk, you can PM me. I can't promise I'll solve your problem but I'll do my best to help.
"You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Awesome People: Country-Cowgirl, Goose, RodeoGirl, Maliza, ShatteredWings Thanks to Kaius for the awesome sig.
Puppy <3 Kitty
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/Kaius10/Alex-1.png
~Kyle Was Here, and Was Awesome~
Sith Lord 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org