Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 9th, 2011, 01:38 AM   #1
beardedboy
Banned

Name: Bryan

Hey guys. I just wanted to know what your thoughts on sex between two people (male or female) under the age of 18?

I have been going to see a therapist recently and we somewhat talked about this. First, I learned that in Maine, 16 year olds can legally give consent for sex, and even as low as 14 can with some more restrictions. But on an emotional level, I think that underage sex can help. Like with identity. By having sex with a female at a younger age, a young male will probably be more likely to be attracted to women. I used to be a non believer of underage sex, thinking that it was wrong and stupid, but after thinking about it, it is now just a natural part of human nature. What are your thoughts?
Please don't double post --
~Aurora

Last edited by Willam Belli; June 9th, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
Old June 9th, 2011, 01:43 AM   #2
Skeptical Bear
Banned

Name: Eddy
Default Re: Underage Sex?

It's supposedly an adult act, but as long as there are safety pre-cautions. Then I don't think it's that wrong.
Old June 9th, 2011, 02:23 AM   #3
massivet

Name: James

Personally I think if your able to realize the precautions of sex and sometimes what the outcome can be, then I think you would be ok. Its all about maturity and some people see sex as an act of lust, and some people see it as an act of intimacy. Our hormones are raging throughout our teen years, and sometimes we don't know what we want. But personally i don't think having sex at a younger age will attract you to women. Its about how you feel afterward

I enjoy meeting new people! PM Me!
I have Messenger and Aim Too so add me too.
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #4
Lil Ill

this is a tough 1, I think young people becoming more mature at younger age, but I also think we need to be careful because sex is more than just physical. I never had sex but for some reason I don't think casual sex is the right thing for young people, but I have friends who think casual sex is the best kind to him it allows them to explore to determine what type of person the wanna be and what type of person they wanna be with.

I don't know I guess it depends on the person and how mature they are.
Old June 9th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #5
ajp1993

Name: Alex

I have no problem with it. Heck I've done it!
Everyone is different though. For me I was ready but others might not be at 14.
Underage sex is going to happen you cant stop it. But proper sex-ed means you can at least do it properly informed
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:21 PM   #6
Jawbreaker

Jawbreaker's Forum Picture

Name: Steven

Don't really see much to condemn other than taking the necessary pre-cautions for any sexual act.

I admit it, I have no respect for outdated and senseless traditions.
Old June 9th, 2011, 11:30 PM   #7
beardedboy
Banned

Agreed. Thanks guys for your input.
Old June 10th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #8
lolman iron
Junior Member+

Name: leo

To be honest, that is a stupid law. I mean, you ARE human under 18. If I got the chance to have sex, I would do it, since I am human.
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #9
beardedboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolman iron View Post
To be honest, that is a stupid law. I mean, you ARE human under 18. If I got the chance to have sex, I would do it, since I am human.
I see what you mean. But people go through a maturity scale which is like a curve on a graph. There are certain things that people learn at certain ages. For example, when you are a toddler you learn that when you touch your penis it feels good. maybe 6th grade is when you learn to masturbate. 16 is when you have sex. So if that toddler, for example, learned that touching his penis feels good before being a toddler (like 3 instead of 4) then it skews the rest of the curve. he might start masturbating in 3rd grade and then sex in 6th grade. I know it may sound confusing, and maybe that still doesn't concern you, but just take into consideration that even though you are human, you still make mistakes. Imagine two 14 year olds getting it on, and they never heard of condoms, for some reason. That girl could get pregnant, and so another abortion. Or even if they know about condoms, they might not pay attention to putting it on correctly or they do something that screws it up so it is faulty. I am not arguing for one side or the other, I am neutral, but I am just trying to figure out people's responses. Thank you though, I appreciate it
Old June 11th, 2011, 08:18 AM   #10
Alice
Banned

Name: Alice

I see nothing wrong with it. I'm 15 and have had sex since I was 13. I even had sex with a 42 year old man when I was 14 (long story)
Old June 11th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #11
Giles
Legendary Member

Giles's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedboy View Post
By having sex with a female at a younger age, a young male will probably be more likely to be attracted to women.
I don't like how you've phrased that. Suggesting that being attracted to women is better?

I think that underage sex is fine in most cases, assuming that it's not like <13. As long as the people are safe then it seems fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Old June 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #12
Boxerbriefs96
Banned

I am a believer in this as long as its clean and safe.
Old June 13th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #13
ajp1993

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
I see nothing wrong with it. I'm 15 and have had sex since I was 13. I even had sex with a 42 year old man when I was 14 (long story)
You had sex with at 42 yr old guy when you were 14? By choice or is that not a story you want to be telling?
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #14
madjoker525

Name: Jay

nothing wrong. as long as there is consent and youre safe
Old June 15th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #15
michael.95
Member++

michael.95's Forum Picture

Name: Michael

To be honest the whole "Underage" thing is ridiculous... It's the same as being the legal age, your age is a number this doesn't change anything. I think as long as you know what your doing, you know the ins and outs of it and are up for it then sure, go ahead and do it. Being mature is key in my opinion.
Old June 15th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #16
mrbob360
Banned

mrbob360's Forum Picture

Name: ben

the legal is 16 but i think it doesnt matter as long as you know what your doing and you r doing it safely and its consented i hate rapeists so think go ahead and do what you feel is right
Old June 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM   #17
ItStOuGhEnOuGh4Us
Banned

Name: Zachary

Personally I don't think it's a question of a person or persons PHYSICAL age.(within Reason) More Importantly their "MENTAL" age. I know some people 18 and over, that quite frankly aren't mentally prepared for that.
Hope that makes sense.
Old June 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #18
michael.95
Member++

michael.95's Forum Picture

Name: Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsHardEnough4Us View Post
Personally I don't think it's a question of a person or persons PHYSICAL age.(within Reason) More Importantly their "MENTAL" age. I know some people 18 and over, that quite frankly aren't mentally prepared for that.
Hope that makes sense.
Yes that does make sense, that's another key factor.
Old June 15th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #19
BrianTheGiant

Name: Brian

If two people have sex before they're mentally ready, only they suffer, not someone else. At least not more than they would suffer because of any other ill luck.
I'm all for guiding people and warning them, but since it doesn't hurt other people than the ones having sex I don't think it should be forced just because someone people should be a certain way.
And sure it would be better if people waited until they were mentally ready, but there's a lot of stuff people do before they are mentally ready, because it's part of growing up and often the exact thing that makes them mentally ready.
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #20
Dare99

Dare99's Forum Picture

I'm so lucky I live in Maine then.