Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 18th, 2017, 02:05 AM   #1
kyl3m0k

Default Supposedly "One Year Anniversary" with ex.

I don't know what to do. I don't fucking know anything. Today's driving me crazy if you can tell from the title. I really want to move on from her, but I just can't. Nothing's working. Even though she was the one who left me, and she turned my life into a hellhole, I somehow, for some apparent reason still have feelings for her. Dad's going through Stage 4 cancer and all these feelings are just so overwhelming, I honestly don't know how long I can survive with all this shit. All my close friends are either ignoring me or giving me harsh replies like"she doesn't care anymore about you. Move on" etc. God.. someone, please help.

Last edited by kyl3m0k; November 18th, 2017 at 02:21 AM.
kyl3m0k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:35 AM   #2
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Default Re: Supposedly "One Year Anniversary" with ex.

I think it'll help to not suppress those feelings. Acknowledge them grieve for her, but realize she's just a person, not someone to put on a pedestal and worship.

Use the distance and lack of responsibility of singledom, to meet new people with common interests and get back to dating. Or focus on your father it is a lot to emotionally deal with.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:35 AM   #3
kyl3m0k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
I think it'll help to not suppress those feelings. Acknowledge them grieve for her, but realize she's just a person, not someone to put on a pedestal and worship.

Use the distance and lack of responsibility of singledom, to meet new people with common interests and get back to dating. Or focus on your father it is a lot to emotionally deal with.
Yeah I'll try.. ;/

*sigh* Not one of my friends are here for me. I'm not a social person in real life, and honestly, don't have many friends.. the ones who do know what's going on and who used to help me a lot, just all changed. All of them just don't seem to care at all now, not one of them are here for me, especially on a day like this. I really don't know what to do, and even caught one of them said I was "fucking annoying as hell" behind my back.. fucks sake. What has my world become?..

Last edited by kyl3m0k; November 18th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.
kyl3m0k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:08 PM   #4
BlackParadePixie
Awesome Poster

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

well if you've been wallowing in self pity and depression for a really long time....yeah, that can get annoying, even for good friends. You can only try to help someone and give them advice for so long...before it seems to become a fruitless and pointless venture.
You say you have tried to move on from her...what exactly have you tried?

17 - f - Wes Anderson fan

BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:37 AM   #5
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Well seems like you already figured it out for yourself. Probably just don’t realize if maybe? I’ll be blunt
Its been a year, get over her, she’s not interested
You friends aren’t there for you? Are you like constantly talking about how you feel about the sam even thing with them?
If yes, fuck yeah it gets annoying, probably reason for short sharp answers.
They probably do talk about this together, that’s normal, I’d expect that to happen. They might of been there for you at first, perhaps you missed that, but after a year there probably sick of hearing about it, and have talked about it.

So stop doing that, for your friends sake.

I’d probably talk to a professional, if this is that hard for you, you need some help getting through this bro....shouldn’t take a year to get past a girl like that.

And stop bringing her up all the time, not saying your feelings aren’t valid, they are. But seems like to me you might be talking about this waaaaay to much and it’s old n stale. And yiur Friends may be past this already and not know what to do to help you. Their just kids to.

Last edited by Just JT; November 19th, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:49 PM   #6
Freckles

Freckles's Forum Picture

Name: Nathan

Without having to deal with your father's condition you may be more understanding. Right now you need her and she's not there for you. That really sucks and that you still hurt for her makes me even more sorry for you. She was a sunny weather friend and when things got bad she desserted you. PLEASE don't punish yourself for her lack of caring. Join a support group for kids like you dealing with grief. I can tell you from experience it will help a lot.
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote