Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #1
Caver
Member++

Caver's Forum Picture

Name: Verity
Default What is wrong with me?

Last weekend I found out that somebody I was talking to had actually met a girlfriend who lived closer to him, and he basically told me i'm a piece of shit and doesn't want anything to do with me. I live alone in London and have literally no one here i'm close with and it feels isolating and kinda sucks. Since then i've not been able to sleep and have been feeling sick and just generally in a low mood.

18 | London | Straight | Feel free to pm me!
Caver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:12 AM   #2
blackashday

blackashday's Forum Picture

Name: Ashday
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

just get over it, enjoy your life. if someone say saying you are shit it does not mean that you are totally shit. get a part time job and travel some beautiful places.
blackashday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:01 AM   #3
AussieNicholas

AussieNicholas's Forum Picture

Name: Nicholas

As blackashday posted above, enjoy the things that you usually enjoy, especially if it's something that allows you to meet other people. I'm probably not qualified in this regard (having never been in a relationship in my life), but I don't see how a relationship can work out if both people don't have a few similar interests. I get the feeling of isolation that you're talk about; I was in a low mood for a lot of last year but I found a group of friends who have made Year 12 far more bearable for me. I think if you continue putting yourself out there into the world and living your life you will find people.

As for the guy who talked to you that way, I'd honestly say you're better off overall without someone like that in your life. People who act like that are actual pieces of shit and having that kind of toxicity around isn't good for people in my opinion.

AussieNicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2018, 09:25 AM   #4
nick_1999
Member+

nick_1999's Forum Picture

Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. Anybody who calls you a piece of shit with no reason behind it is toxic and shouldn't be in your life anyway. I know how hard it is, but you just have to move on, stay busy, and you will forget about them. In time, you'll realize that they're just not worth the hurt

19 / Male / Straight but kinda curious

PM me any time you want to talk!
nick_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote