Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Help and Advice > Relationships and Dating
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #1
Blake1994

Blake1994's Forum Picture

Name: Blake
Unhappy Lap Dance and asking a girl out afterward...

First of all, if this in the wrong section, I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to put this.

So Friday night I was at this party with a lot of people from school and I was talking to this really hot girl I like from my school. Anyway, after a while she told me she wanted to give me a lap dance. So she yells out in front of everyone that she is gonna give me a lap dance. So she did while everyone was watching. The problem is I got a little too excited. I mean she was grinding pretty hard in my lap, and she was really rubbing up and down on my lap too. I couldn't help it, I got a really hard as hell boner in my jeans and I started to drip pretty bad in my boxers. It was so intense that I came pretty close to cumming in my boxers. It was embarrassing because my boner was really noticeable to everyone. One of the other girls even went up and pounded on my jeans where my boner was.

I mean she (the girl I like who was giving me the lap dance) didn't seem to bothered about me having a boner, but it was just kind of embarrassing because I couldn't control it. It just happened. I mean it was so intense I just couldn't help it. I've never actually gotten a lap dance before, and it just felt so good when she gave me one. But the thing is I'm just embarrassed now because I like her a lot, and she is really hot, but I don't know if she will want anything to do with me now since I got such a big ass boner from a lap dance. I really wanted to have sex with her really bad too afterward, but we didn't. I was too embarrassed from the whole boner thing. I ended up jacking off instead when I got home. I really wish I could have had sex with her though.

Do y'all think this is gonna put her off me? I've talked to her on and off for a while now and I want to ask her out on a date so bad. But maybe I'm over-reacting, but like I said, I'm just concerned she might not want to date me because of what happened with the lap dance. I mean I know she offered me one, but still. Do y'all have any advice as far as lap dances go, like should I not wear boxers next time? Also, should I still ask her out. I really like her a lot. I'm just not sure what to do. I've had sex with a girl before, but I'm pretty shy when it comes to actually asking a girl out. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I can't get this girl off of my mind. I really wanna ask her out but I'm just concerned she's gonna reject me.

Thanks guys

BLAKE

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
Blake1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #2
Triceratops
VT Lover

Default Re: Lap Dance and asking a girl out afterward...

Haha that's pretty funny.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #3
anonymous53
Banned

Ask her out.
On the bright side. At least she knows you don't have ED.
anonymous53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #4
tpzy94
Banned

Name: Timmy

ha ask her on a date first n go from there
tpzy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #5
Blake1994

Yeah I prolly should just ask her out. Its just I get really shy around her and nervous and kind of lose my thoughts on what to say, and I ruin it.

BLAKE

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #6
anonymous53
Banned

"Want to go to the movies with me friday? I'm paying! "
anonymous53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #7
Blake1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpzy94 View Post
ha ask her on a date first n go from there
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do today.

BLAKE

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!