Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #1
Iceman
Awesome Poster

Iceman's Forum Picture

Name: Tyler
Default Virtual Teen HQ Site FAQ *Please Read*

1. Rep System

You can view all information about the rep system here.

2.Privacy

You can edit your Privacy options by going to User CP, Your Profile, Profile Privacy.

3. “This Message is Moderated”

Users will get this message if they have less than 250 post or have joined in the past three months.

4. Settings

You can change your user settings by going to User CP, Your Proifle or Settings & Options.

5. Why do you need 100 post to send a Personal Message?

VT has a requirement to have greater than 100 post in order to cut down the amount of harm a spammer could do before he/she was stopped. Also to prevent members from doing inappropriate things on-site and/ or take them off site. It's for
the safety of everyone.

6. How will I know if someone replies to my post/ How do I subscribe to a post?

You can go the thread you wish to subscribe, and at the top go to Thread Tools, and Subscribe to this Thread. You can choose to get notifications sent to your email or to be displayed above your rep in the User CP section.

7. How do I change my time zone?

You can change your time zone by going to User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Options, and scroll down to Date & Time Options.

8. How do I create a group?

Once you have reached 500 posts which is the post requirement, then you go to Community, Social Groups, scroll down and click on Create a New Group.

9. How can I change the skin of VT?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and at the bottom left hand side you will se a box under the Posting Rules. Click on the box and you may select the skin which you desire.

10. Signatures
You may create your own signature within the rules, or you may visit here and ask one of the sig creators to make one for you. (Follow the guidelines they provide in their own thread)

11. Search Time

The search time is put in place to reduce the load on the server and slow the rate at which a bot can post.

12. How can I delete my account?

The truth is you can’t, just log off and don’t sign back in if you wish to delete your account.

13. Why does my profile only show my last 400 posts?

This is also put in place to help reduce the load on the server.

14. My post aren’t counting

The reason for this is some diaries and the VT Arcade, as well as Introductions, have post count disabled.

If I have failed to answer your question you can search the FAQ here

Over time I plan to be adding more questions that are frequently asked in the Virtual Teen HQ.

~Ron
"Get the lut og mu sight"

Idol <3

"I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools..."
Closed Thread