Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 24th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #1
Hunter Lily
Junior Member+

Name: hunter
Unhappy :( cowards

I'm in 8th grade now. I'm depressed, self-harm and cut and have just about the lowest confidence of anyone you've ever met. This is all started in 4th grade, when I was rollerblading in the park by my house. A group of 8th grade boys started yelling things at me so I tried to ignore them and just rollerbladed away. They started following me and I got really scared, so i went full speed. Then they started running. I looked back and fell over. They got to me, surrounded me (it was a group of about 8) and started insulting me; calling me ugly, worthless, fat, that i should just go die because nobody cared anyway. I had no idea what to do, they started kicking at me and stepping on me. One guy kicked me in the head, giving me a concussion while another guy stomped on my hand, breaking it. Till this day my left hand still cracks when i turn it. I was bruised and aching all over. I was screaming for help but no one came. Eventually they got bored and decided to leave. I don't remember how I got home but I did. I never told my parents what happened, I simply told them I fell really hard when I was trying a jump. But still now I feel ugly, fat and worthless (it's been enhanced by recent events). I just needed to let this out, I haven't told anyone.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
Hunter Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Deleted_Account7
Junior Member+

Default Re: :( cowards

Sorry nvm

Last edited by Deleted_Account7; April 25th, 2011 at 12:59 AM.
Deleted_Account7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #3
HOLEinyoursoul
Member++

HOLEinyoursoul's Forum Picture

Name: Blake

When all this stuff starts to make you feel like crap, confide in something productive and stuff. Try and keep your chin up looking confident is a good way to keep people off your back. Though you may not feel confident on the outside, the more you shrug off people's rude comments, the more they'll get the fact that you just don't give a care. I know it might sound hard. And it is, it's VERY hard. I've had to put up with some bullying, mind you nothing as bad as being stomped on, (which I'm very sorry to hear about, I hope your hand heals up one day) but the more you show of who you are, the more of a charismatic person you seem to be, the more people will leave you alone. You are who you are, and there's nothing they can do to change you. Keep strong kid Good luck.

I'll help you. At least I'll try as hard as I can. All good intentions for all of you Play nice and respect each other.
HOLEinyoursoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #4
Hunter Lily
Junior Member+

Name: hunter

thank you both so much I will try to appear more confident even though it hurts.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
Hunter Lily is offline   Reply With Quote