Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 10th, 2007, 05:09 AM   #1
EmericaX

Unhappy Yellow stuff coming out of penis,...

2 Days ago, I realized that my penis was kind of sore...I thought it was just from waking up with a boner. When I was taking a shower that day I was peeing and it started to burn a little bit, and i felt the pain come back from this morning, or around there. (Btw, I am uncut) Anyways, there was this yellow liquid coming out... (NO, IT WAS NOT PEE.) after the shower I checked again and it was there.

Sometimes it comes out abit chunky, and sometimes comes out white/yellowish.

YES, it does sting sometimes. I try to squeeze it all out, but more comes... I have no idea what this is. It also has a bad smell to it, kind of like pus...when you pop a zit.

Can someone please help me, I'm scared I can't go to the doctors for aweek. So I decided to come here and ask around.

Old January 10th, 2007, 10:41 AM   #2
Zazu
6 years......

Zazu's Forum Picture

Name: David
Default Re: Yellow stuff coming out of penis,...

Ok, well, you need to go to the doctors. I think you have a big infection in your urethra (sp?) which is the tube that runs down the middle of your penis which carries the sperm/urine. You seriously do need to go and see a doctor urgently as having yellow puss coming out of the end of your penis is not a good sign.

I wouldn't encourage you to try and squeeze the puss out of your penis, just try to clear up the stuff that does come out. DON'T try and put anisthetic anywhere near it because this would probably do more harm then good.

My overall diagnosis is 1) An infection in the urethra (sp? again) or 2) You have some kind of abcess (a wart of puss where the skin had ripped away) somewhere in your urinal system.

Hope you get better, and remember, don't be embarrased to go and see the doctor, you need to now before it gets worse.

- Never take anything for face value, never trust the system and never put up with an answer that you don't agree with. It's about time people realised the truth of this world.

CLICK IT NAO!!!
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #3
JoshDude
Awesome Poster

JoshDude's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by themask70 View Post
Ok, well, you need to go to the doctors. I think you have a big infection in your urethra (sp?) which is the tube that runs down the middle of your penis which carries the sperm/urine. You seriously do need to go and see a doctor urgently as having yellow puss coming out of the end of your penis is not a good sign.

I wouldn't encourage you to try and squeeze the puss out of your penis, just try to clear up the stuff that does come out. DON'T try and put anisthetic anywhere near it because this would probably do more harm then good.

My overall diagnosis is 1) An infection in the urethra (sp? again) or 2) You have some kind of abcess (a wart of puss where the skin had ripped away) somewhere in your urinal system.

Hope you get better, and remember, don't be embarrased to go and see the doctor, you need to now before it gets worse.

Definetely go see your doctor. Sounds like a really bad infection.
Old January 10th, 2007, 10:54 PM   #4
Dante
Legendary Member

yea, go to the doctor..i dont know what it could possibly be
Old March 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM   #5
Chatman
Junior Member+

definetely see the doctor, you could have a spilt that has become infected in ur penis most likely in the urethra. See the doctor before it gets worse.
Old March 17th, 2007, 06:55 PM   #6
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

This isn't that old, but still problem has probably already been resolved seeing as the starter of this thread has not posted in here in months, so:

[REQUEST LOCK]

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #7
da man

according to my sexed teacher, penis discharges could be a symtom of clamidia, wich is an STD (yes the evil word) so if you have had sex talk to your partner or who you had sex with, and GO TO A DOCTOR its treatable but ic can lead to infertility and blindness

i da man
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #8
ruben

yeah u should go to the docter
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:53 PM   #9
Just...Will
Awesome Poster

Just...Will's Forum Picture

I'm not going to lock this, but this problem was solved ages ago. Please don't bother posting anymore.

-WILL

Je vais t'aime toujours.
Meme si tu ne m'aimes pas.
Rappeles-tu toujours ca.
Llama.

http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/moon13.gif