Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #1
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Dreaming of Rape

It's becoming obvious to me that I have a lot of dreams of rape. I dont know why I do, I havent been raped before - I was molested when I was 7 but I dont really remember it, and it just isnt making sense as to why I dream like this. Ill explain the dreams to you, maybe then someone can help me stop dreaming this.

The first dream is weird, really. I was in some sort of devil worshipping "gang", but I didnt really worship the devil I just liked the people so I hung out with them. There was this younger girl in the group, like 11 years old and she was smoking a cigarette so I said, "Put out the cigarette, dont be a dumbass." and she got pissed off and started yelling at me. So I said "See, this is why I believe in God." and I said I was leaving the group and started walking off. Well the group leader ran towards me and grabbed me, then threw me into the trunk of his car. Everyone got into the car and they started driving. Then they got to some huge house, and then came to the trunk and let me out then took me to a huge dark room with nothing but an old mattress and a video camera. The leader threw me onto the mattress and him and his brother raped me at the same time. It happened over and over, I was like stuck in there for days. The rest doesnt matter.

And then other dream is also weird. My mother sent me to some type of boarding school. The only part I remember was when I was getting raped. I was in a classroom, which was actually my Earth Science classroom at school. There were tons of students in there at their desks and the teacher raped me in front of them, and I was screaming so loud but no one outside of the room heard me. I just kept screaming and screaming but no one heard. And after he had finished, I started to crawl away but then he said, "You know what, Im going to do it again." and then he started raping me again. It was terrible, all the other kids just watching.

Why am I dreaming like this? Someone help me! And Im sorry if this isnt a good place to put it, but seemed like the only appropriate place.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
Old January 6th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #2
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: Dreaming of Rape

Usually you dream of things that you are scared of, or something that is on your mind most of the time. Do you think about rape during the day? Are you scared of getting raped? (Thats sort of obvious anyways)

Or its possible, if you've had sex on your mind, or anything sexual ( For example, your preference ) it might have triggered your mind to think "RAPE" at night. How long havee you been having these dreams?
Old January 6th, 2007, 03:31 PM   #3
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Have you seen a story on the news invovling rape? Sometimes when I watch a crime story on the news I have dreams that I am in the situation.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old January 6th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #4
My_Toes_Are_Cold
Member+

My_Toes_Are_Cold's Forum Picture

It may just be your subconscious emerging with problem with the rape. If this is the case, you just need to come to terms with it. Find someone you really love, like a parent, boyfriend, or best friend, and just let it out. Talk about it, cry it out, cuddle, do what you need to do.

Either that or you're insane.

My toes are cold.
Old January 6th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #5
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

I dont think of rape all that much, just as much as the next person. I havent really thought about it that much. I dont watch the news, so that isnt it. And I guess it could be the sex on my mind...actually I do dream about it a lot, but it isnt me having sex, Im kinda just...watching.

Ive been having these dreams for a while now, not sure how long, couple of months?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
Old January 7th, 2007, 08:50 AM   #6
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

I believe that dreams are manifestations of our subconscious mind. Both of the dreams described above convey a sense of being trapped and helpless. Is this how you feel in "real life" as opposed to just the dreams?

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old January 11th, 2007, 05:41 AM   #7
The Resurrected One
Banned

Name: Johnny K

If they haven't already, I'm sure they will stop eventually.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM   #8
Gamebreaker
Junior Member+

Gamebreaker's Forum Picture

Hmm... it could be that youre trying (subconciously) to remake what happened when you were 7?

Zidan il a tape, ribery a joue, et henry assure!
Old February 15th, 2007, 08:45 AM   #9
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Usually you grow out of dreams (they sometimes repeat, but after a while they go away). Anyway do you believe these to be dreams or nightmares. They seem to me to be nightmares, and i read somewhere that when something traumatizing happens in your past, but you can't remember it well, it replays in your mind in an attempt to remind you. Sometimes you don't even realize it, but you want to know what happened, almost every detail, of back when you were 7. You can't get it out of your head, and until something incredibly good happens in your life, or until you can finally get it off your head, these dreams will continuously recur. The only other thing i can recommend is psychiatric help. (I think theres also like specific people who study dreams/nightmares, but i'm not sure.)

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Old June 6th, 2007, 07:35 PM   #10
madman666

madman666's Forum Picture

this might sound very crazy, but if you listen to a book on tape before you go to sleep, you might just dream about what you listened to. this might help with the bad dreams
Old June 6th, 2007, 09:22 PM   #11
CryingEye666
Member++

CryingEye666's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman666 View Post
this might sound very crazy, but if you listen to a book on tape before you go to sleep, you might just dream about what you listened to. this might help with the bad dreams

i agree. but not only with books on tape. if you talk to someone about a specific thing, u might just dream about that, that same night. or if you think about things in your mind by yourself, again, you might dream about it.
sorta like what madman666 said, xcept i dont believe its only books on tapes
Old June 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM   #12
Spicie1

Question Re: Dreaming of Rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrei jess View Post
It's becoming obvious to me that I have a lot of dreams of rape. I dont know why I do, I havent been raped before - I was molested when I was 7 but I dont really remember it, and it just isnt making sense as to why I dream like this. Ill explain the dreams to you, maybe then someone can help me stop dreaming this.

The first dream is weird, really. I was in some sort of devil worshipping "gang", but I didnt really worship the devil I just liked the people so I hung out with them. There was this younger girl in the group, like 11 years old and she was smoking a cigarette so I said, "Put out the cigarette, dont be a dumbass." and she got pissed off and started yelling at me. So I said "See, this is why I believe in God." and I said I was leaving the group and started walking off. Well the group leader ran towards me and grabbed me, then threw me into the trunk of his car. Everyone got into the car and they started driving. Then they got to some huge house, and then came to the trunk and let me out then took me to a huge dark room with nothing but an old mattress and a video camera. The leader threw me onto the mattress and him and his brother raped me at the same time. It happened over and over, I was like stuck in there for days. The rest doesnt matter.

And then other dream is also weird. My mother sent me to some type of boarding school. The only part I remember was when I was getting raped. I was in a classroom, which was actually my Earth Science classroom at school. There were tons of students in there at their desks and the teacher raped me in front of them, and I was screaming so loud but no one outside of the room heard me. I just kept screaming and screaming but no one heard. And after he had finished, I started to crawl away but then he said, "You know what, Im going to do it again." and then he started raping me again. It was terrible, all the other kids just watching.

Why am I dreaming like this? Someone help me! And Im sorry if this isnt a good place to put it, but seemed like the only appropriate place.

My friend had the same thing... im tiring to find out why!!!!
Old June 27th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #13
Zan0ra
Nice Poster

Zan0ra's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

ahhh dreams. You're own mini cinema. There is nothing to worry about. Its like watching films. You like a horror film so you watch one. If you have been thinking about rape you will dream about rape. See? there is nothing to be worried about. Just stop thinking about abuse.
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #14
Hyper
VT Lover

This thread is 2 years old.

Look at post dates in the future Spicie

Locked.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back