Old July 21st, 2019, 03:11 AM   #21
Snowfox
Nice Poster

Name: Pyry
Default Re: I am violent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
@Snowfox
After reading some of your posts its almost like you are 2 different people. Sometimes with what seems like an accent/slightly imperfect English, then other times almost perfect written English

Just Saying
Depends when I am tired or writing hastily without thinking it twice. And compare that to when I think every sentence 2-5 times and I am not tired or in a rush.

Who is John Galt
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2019, 10:58 PM   #22
Ragle
Nice Poster

Ragle's Forum Picture

Name: Elgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
Should I do something or is it just in range of normal

Of course you should.
Ragle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2019, 06:30 PM   #23
Vegas2933
Nice Poster

Name: Harry

Quote:
Interesting it is explosive rage yeah that is kinda good term to describe it.
After i cooled down it feels like sexually good sometimes. that afterglow can last about an hour. Its like same pleasure what you get after hard work out period.

You maybe have a weird fetish about making people suffer... wouldn't be the weirdest one I've ever heared about.

I can be pretty nasty with words when I get angry and that's usually enough to quell the situation before things get violent.

If you feel you're resorting to violence to quickly or too often, you should see a psychologist.
Vegas2933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2019, 09:25 AM   #24
Connordude
Member++

Connordude's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Sounds like wannabe tough guy loser BS to me
Probably couldnt hurt a fly
Connordude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2019, 03:36 AM   #25
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Name: Petyr

Quote:
Yes during years I have found myself being violent several times. Like when someone bullied my friend or someone. It just comes out without warning. People say that they cant see it coming. I can be pretty brutal too its kinda blood frenzy that hits me. And what is even more odd is that after such thing I calm down in seconds. I get very thirsty afterwards i can drink big bottle of soda or something after I have snapped and calmed down. I also feel like I am not there completelly.

Hard to explain i know. I also feel very warm and good when I have beated up some asshole I enjoy it.
And I am also kinda tall and strong to my age. Even my friends say that is kinda scary to see me snap.

Should I do something or is it just in range of normal
Sounds normal to me. Stand up for your friends, beat the shit out of bullies to teach them, and then relax.

15, mostly straight but curious
Petyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2019, 03:37 AM   #26
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
What you are explaining sounds almost exactly what happened in one of my favorite movies, "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower." The character Charlie sees one of his friends being bullied by a bunch of guys and he almost like blackouts and goes on this rage and beats the crap out of everyone that is bullying his friend. In the moment of him doing it his seems to be totally out of control, but once it is all over he calms down really quickly. The thing is also is the character that plays Charlie is much smaller than the other characters that he beats up in his fit of rage. I can't remember exactly what they called it but it had something to do with explosive rage tendency or something like that. You should watch that movie or at least that little part of it.
Omg i love that movie n ur so right

Old September 2nd, 2019, 03:52 AM   #27
Petyr

Petyr's Forum Picture

Quote:
Never read any comics of marvel etc. I am more into Donald Duck.
But I am enjoying when I hurt someone whom I think is asshole. My girlfriend just coerced me to go to local Martial arts dojo to get that steam out from me. I hope that helps.
As side note I do not enjoy or fancy hurting animals.
If you hurt animals your soul will rot forever

Old September 17th, 2019, 08:42 AM   #28
Snowfox
Nice Poster

Name: Pyry

So back to this topic again shall we?
Today something happened that I kinda find odd.
I was in mall doing some shopping... school supplies etc. When I went to elevator I met someone. This lad is my age and in past I beated him up kinda ugly way. There we stood in silence for a while and It seemed that it wasnt fun for him to be there with me. I saw fear in his eyes. I decided to have some fun in my own odd way.
I stared at him and when he got of from elevator I followed him to bus stop and I somehow did enjoy his fear. When he was nervously waiting bus I grabbed pack of chewing gum from my pocket and asked him "do you wanna have some gum". From that point he freaked out and jumped and started to run away.
I chased him down and said its only chewing gum you know i took one gum for me and offered again and he took one with wild eyes.

Damn it was fun prank

Who is John Galt
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote