rukiayua's Forum Picture

Name: lynnsay
Location: the middle of nowhere....i literally live in some sticks...yay me :(
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

what's a g-spot?

JuSt AnOtHeR rEfLeCtIoN
I AM A NINJA (HEAR ME ROAR)!!!!!!!......grrrr
i am a pizza eating sumo ninja wrestler
and you're jealous... BOW DOWN TO ME NOW!
and what really killed me was "don't go, please" that's all it took
and then there was nothing, i'm through
rukiayua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM   #482
Contra
The Original One

Contra's Forum Picture

Name: Bernardo

A G-spot is a place inside the vagina, that when is rubbed or touched, gives the woman a lot of pleasure. I don't know exactly where it is, but if you google it up, maybe you can have more details.
Contra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:30 AM   #483
Tara_Ruble56

Tara_Ruble56's Forum Picture

Name: Tara
Smile Re: masterbation question..help pleasse! im new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by laur08 View Post
ok so i dont masterbate that much, but when i do it never really works. like i use an electric toothbrush over my clit and it like feels goodd after a while, but is there anything else i can do? any suggestions
i totally agree after i read this i tried it and it works really well ! i have been masturbating since i was about 3 and i have just always enjoyed it but now i use an electric toothbrush or a drum stick i have :/
Tara_Ruble56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #484
Kartellmyst
Junior Member+

Kartellmyst's Forum Picture

Name: Karla

Um...don't know...any idea?
Kartellmyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #485
Kartellmyst
Junior Member+

Kartellmyst's Forum Picture

Name: Karla
Default Re: Couple Questions about Mastrubation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underclass_Hero View Post
Well, you could stimulate the breasts, or insertion, but that would hurt at first. Just start, then go w/ what feels good.
^^
woah..Im really not the horny type person...I'm super-controlled and recently started masturbating..I don't think insertion/intercourse is good advice..b/c some girls want to remain virgins until they are married....
But stimulating breasts is good one...I do that with one hand and rub, rub with the other...lol...

First time...

"Love each other, love your enemies, love your friends..Love those you fear, love those you love."

-Talk to me a cualquier hora.

-Karla
Kartellmyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 09:44 PM   #486
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil

Sugaree's Forum Picture

Name: Matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartellmyst View Post
Um...don't know...any idea?
Can you provide a more detailed (but not too detailed) question please. Maybe we can help you with an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #487
narelle

narelle's Forum Picture

Name: Narelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy View Post
In response to the last post; I'm curious. How does one acquire sex toys if the law is 18 and up? Please don't take this post the wrong way (mods). I just was wondering what the law is and how it works. Does anyone know the laws for Canada? Because I've been wanting to buy... something and wanted to make sure it was legal. Please, I can't find the law anywhere! And I don't want to try and find out the hard way (i.e. getting kicked out of a "store" . I'd die of embarrasment!).
I use my fingers alot but now and then I will use my little vibrator.
My Dad was the one that bought me my vibrator. The first one he got me was a fleshy looking thing that also had a small thing that rotated. I didnt like it at all. It had a loud buzzing sound as well which wasnt good.It was creepy! So he got me another one called a pocket rocket. Its only a small plastic one, doesnt make a noise and feels much better than the other one.
narelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #488
bigusdikus

bigusdikus's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by narelle View Post
I use my fingers alot but now and then I will use my little vibrator.
My Dad was the one that bought me my vibrator. The first one he got me was a fleshy looking thing that also had a small thing that rotated. I didnt like it at all. It had a loud buzzing sound as well which wasnt good.It was creepy! So he got me another one called a pocket rocket. Its only a small plastic one, doesnt make a noise and feels much better than the other one.
GULP !! what ? !!! your dad bought you a vibrator, what the hell is going on here ? what the hell is he doing, going out buying his daughter a vib very odd
bigusdikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #489
narelle

narelle's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigusdikus View Post
GULP !! what ? !!! your dad bought you a vibrator, what the hell is going on here ? what the hell is he doing, going out buying his daughter a vib very odd
Why would you say that its odd? There are lots of girls in here talking about wanting a vibrator. Are you saying that its bad that I have one? Or are you saying its bad that my Dad went out and got one for me. I understand what your trying to say.

Narelle
Old October 15th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #490
mrmcdonaldduck
vamos a elas

mrmcdonaldduck's Forum Picture

Name: Jason

its bad that your dad bought one

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfMadness View Post
Dragovich...Kravchenko...Steiner...
Moderators...Admins...Global Admins...
All must die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Don't lie Nick. Be cool, think of my large, beautiful breasts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra View Post
... Oh fuck you!
mrmcdonaldduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #491
mango2020

Name: lorenzo
Red face Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Why would you say that its odd? There are lots of girls in here talking about wanting a vibrator. Are you saying that its bad that I have one? Or are you saying its bad that my Dad went out and got one for me. I understand what your trying to say.

Narelle
Come on! you do have to admit that your dad buying you a sex toy at the age of thirteen is a little creepy! I mean i' m not saying that you should'nt have one, a lot of girls your age experiment with things like that, its just that your dad may be over stepping his bounderies a little bit.
mango2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #492
Love.Hate
Carpe Diem

Im Jelous I want a Vibrator But i Would never Ask My Parents for One.
Use a shower head

Works everytime.
Love.Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #493
narelle

narelle's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango2020 View Post
Come on! you do have to admit that your dad buying you a sex toy at the age of thirteen is a little creepy! I mean i' m not saying that you should'nt have one, a lot of girls your age experiment with things like that, its just that your dad may be over stepping his bounderies a little bit.
Excuse me, but I dont think its creepy that my dad bought me a vibrator at all. I think it shows he cares about me. And if you must know, I wasnt 13 when he got it for me, i was actually 11. Me and my little sister dont have a mother to talk to and confide in. My Dad has taught me more than most mothers I know. The reason why he bought me a vibrator was because he walked in on me when i was experimenting with my mobile phone on vibrate alert. I didnt hear him come home and when he heard my phone ringing for ages he came into my room to answer it. He wasn't impressed when he saw what i was doing with my phone. He said it wasnt very hygenic to be rubbing my mobile on myself. He sat down and we had a long talk the health issues of using unsterolized things on my private parts. Now he doesnt know everything about girls health but he sure did tell me more than what i get told at school or from any of my friends. He told me the dangers of sticking things in that could break my hymen and unclean objects could cause an infection. He could see and understand that I my figure was changing and I was starting to go through puberty. He just wanted me to BE SAFE and aware of all the possible health issues. He would rather know that I am masturbating in a safe and healthy enviroment and that anything i used was clean. Dad has been very good at bringing us up without a mother. Hes always there for us. I suppose you think its creepy that he bought me cocoa butter to rub on my breasts when they started to grow? Refer to my other post about the use of cocao butter for more info. The bottom line is that my dad isnt creepy, I take offence that you can imply that about a man you dont even know.

Narelle
Old October 18th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #494
TheKingDavis
Banned

Name: Dustin

Quote:
Excuse me, but I dont think its creepy that my dad bought me a vibrator at all. I think it shows he cares about me. And if you must know, I wasnt 13 when he got it for me, i was actually 11. Me and my little sister dont have a mother to talk to and confide in. My Dad has taught me more than most mothers I know. The reason why he bought me a vibrator was because he walked in on me when i was experimenting with my mobile phone on vibrate alert. I didnt hear him come home and when he heard my phone ringing for ages he came into my room to answer it. He wasn't impressed when he saw what i was doing with my phone. He said it wasnt very hygenic to be rubbing my mobile on myself. He sat down and we had a long talk the health issues of using unsterolized things on my private parts. Now he doesnt know everything about girls health but he sure did tell me more than what i get told at school or from any of my friends. He told me the dangers of sticking things in that could break my hymen and unclean objects could cause an infection. He could see and understand that I my figure was changing and I was starting to go through puberty. He just wanted me to BE SAFE and aware of all the possible health issues. He would rather know that I am masturbating in a safe and healthy enviroment and that anything i used was clean. Dad has been very good at bringing us up without a mother. Hes always there for us. I suppose you think its creepy that he bought me cocoa butter to rub on my breasts when they started to grow? Refer to my other post about the use of cocao butter for more info. The bottom line is that my dad isnt creepy, I take offence that you can imply that about a man you dont even know.

Narelle

To me, it sounds like he cares about you, at first i was thinking he bought you one for other reasons. So as long as nothing ever develops its fine.
TheKingDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #495
SlappyTwinkle

Name: Eleanor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingDavis View Post
To me, it sounds like he cares about you, at first i was thinking he bought you one for other reasons. So as long as nothing ever develops its fine.
I think you should but out, it's not your business, and if she needs any help she is probably capable of getting it. It seems, to me, like your the creepy one in this conversation because you are so worried about her and her dad.

I'm a Jedi, seriously, and i'm willing to answer any questions you have, so just send me a PM!
SlappyTwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #496
narelle

narelle's Forum Picture

um....I am abit confused......

why are there boys posting in here?

I thought this thread was called was pubity for girls?

Narelle
Old October 19th, 2009, 11:40 AM   #497
narelle

narelle's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingDavis View Post

Yes he does care about me.

You said at first you were thinking he bought me one for other reasons?

I dont know what you mean.

He bought me one because he wanted me to use it.

What other possible reason would he by buying one.

And what do you mean "so long as nothing ever developes".

Anyway i shouldnt have to explain myself.

Why are boys posting in a puberty for girls thread anyway?

I got home work to do, goodnight.

Narelle
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:15 AM   #498
mango2020

Red face Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:

Narelle
Hey look I didn't mean any offense honestly! that was just my opinion, maybe i should have put in in a more tactful perspective. anyway your dad sounds like a good single father raising two young daughters on his own; that ain't a easy thing to do, i have much respect for that, i guess your dad was just doing what he thought at the time was redundant. oh and for the record i dont think your dad buying you cocoa butter is creepy at all, i completely understand that process hurts. By the way if you don't mind me asking what happened to your mother!
Old October 20th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #499
mango2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlappyTwinkle View Post
I think you should but out, it's not your business, and if she needs any help she is probably capable of getting it. It seems, to me, like your the creepy one in this conversation because you are so worried about her and her dad.
The point of these posts is to place your opinion! she knew what would happen if she posted all that stuff about her. So technically it is his business if he came across her post, he has an account he has the right! and if being concerned for somebody is a sign of creepiness in your opinion then I would seriously suggest you get some help!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 07:47 PM   #500
mazza-min

Name: Mairi

the best way I materbate is sticking a hairbrush in and moving it around at different speeds and hard or soft....another good way is with a cucumber or carrot.

I have been doing it for about 3 years now and it is amazing
mazza-min is offline   Reply With Quote