Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 9th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #1
WelshLad
Awesome Poster

Default Playing hard to get or generally not interested?

How can you tell when a girl is playing hard to get or generally not interested? Honest answers please - don't just tell me what I want to hear unless you think it's true

I'm talking about the same girl I kissed on New Year's Eve. I felt so close with her then but she's totally blanking me now that i've split up with my gf and she's got a date with a 23 year old tomorrow! (she's 16).
She's usually lively and always seems to be laughing and shit with her best mate and a guy friend (who's my friend as well). She seems to have forgotten about new year's.

I saw her kissing a random last saturday night when we went out. I told her "why don't u speak 2 me anymore?" and she just says " i do"

people plz help me!
WelshLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #2
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

truthfully:

you lost her, shes not serious, no point in trying, move on.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #3
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

I agree, it was just a kiss, she probably kissed other people that night to, So mabey you should forget her to

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #7
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Thats awesome!!! hehe

Are you going to go out on a date??
Did you ask her why she seemed to be backing off a bit?

I hope things go well for you!!!

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2006, 07:34 AM   #8
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

Oh well, Im glad that it did work out for ya, sorry for the false infomation before, Congrats!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM   #9
WelshLad
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Vicious
Oh well, Im glad that it did work out for ya, sorry for the false infomation before, Congrats!
ah no worries - i didn't see it happening either but i just thought to myself "fuck it, go for it"
Old February 13th, 2006, 01:57 PM   #10
WelshLad
Awesome Poster

ok - no were not going out. she wanted me 2 ask her out on valetines day but we've just been talkin bout it now.

apparantly she doesnt wanna hurt me and she has the nerve to give a fuckin pathetic excuse of wanting to go out without worrying about cheating.
Old February 14th, 2006, 08:25 PM   #11
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Aww, Im sorry Lloyd!
But the fact that she said yes in the first place means that she must feel something right?
Can i ask how long she has been single for?
It can be difficult and quite daunting sometimes, to get used to the thought of being in a relationship if you have been single for a while.
Maybe you could talk to her some more? Ask her why is she scared of cheating?
Do you guys drink when you go out?
Maybe she doesnt trust herself very much...

Either way, i hope things work out for you!!!

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #12
WelshLad
Awesome Poster

she's been single for about 6 months - her previous relationship wasn't serious either. I go out clubbin with her and other friends in Cardiff and we all drink. She doesn't seem the cheatin type to me.

Thanks for ur support lynne
Old February 15th, 2006, 11:56 PM   #13
none

I hate to be the one that has to say it and its going to sound bad.

Have you never just said to yourself "get a grip" dont take this the wrong way, I dont mean it nastily and I'm not trying to insult you.

After reading some of you other posts about your ex-girlfriend and the girl you currently would like to be involved with, it seems to me like you let girls walk all over you. In relation to your post 'what do girls look for in guys' we look for self- respect, and we look for confidence. I used to be the same, I took all sorts of crap from man after man after man, all the messing about the 'I do want you I dont want you' 'I do want to stay I dont want to stay' bullshit. I spent years of my life trying to work out where I was going wrong, why didnt they like me bla bla bla, its useless. Also constant seeking their reassurance as to wether they like you or not is just annoying, if they're sitting with you spending time with you etc etc its safe to assume that they like you, have a little faith in yourself.

I really dont like saying nasty things to people but the best advice anybody ever gave me was one day when I was sat crying over yet another man, my best friend walked over to me, stood infront of me, pulled my face up to look at her and she said to me, "pull yourself together, get a grip, stop questioning yourself, its not the end of the world, so stop going on about it, nobody wants to hear it anymore" I can honestly say it was just what I needed, so because I've been there (believe me more than once) and I DO know how it feels, I'm going to say it to you, and I hope you'll take some notice,

Get a grip. Only you can control what happens in your life, do not settle for second best EVER again, I mean it, stop chasing pipedreams, if these girls were seriously interested you'd know by now, just leave it and move on, you might even find that when you're gone they'll realise what they're missing and they'll come after you. If they dont, then its no loss to you. Life is what happens when you're makng other plans, stop looking, stop chasing, stop waiting for something to happen, and go do something, you might just be surprised to see just how many oppurtunities there are for you, be in control every step of the way. I promise you, if you love life, life will love you.
none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 02:37 AM   #14
wadeexpo
Junior Member+

wadeexpo's Forum Picture

dude... im sure if she wants you to ask her out on a dif day then she is prob a grade A bitch. im sure theres plenty of girls out there who will treat you like you deserve.

hooray for exclamation points!
wadeexpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #15
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeexpo
dude... im sure if she wants you to ask her out on a dif day then she is prob a grade A bitch. im sure theres plenty of girls out there who will treat you like you deserve.
Yea no offense, but she sounds pretty worthless. If she went to my school, all the guys wuld hav bitch slapped her by now because of all the stupid shit she does.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote