Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Can anything else "bad" happen in Bush's remaining years?
1=yes 11 100.00%
2=no 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 8th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #1
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture

Default Can anything else "bad" happen in Bush's remaining

I think that not too many good things will come about, but i cant be sure about the bad. I am, though, leaning to the yes bad things will happen because of how Bush mentioned in his State of the Union address that he wants to stay in Iraq, and adding this to the responces of "When will WW3 happen?" i dont think there is a good outcome at all.
Tell me what u think
BillyWitchDoctor.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #2
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

I'm sure these next two years are bound to just kill our economy even more.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 07:09 AM   #3
Underage_Thinker
Awesome Poster

Underage_Thinker's Forum Picture

Ya i shure from what i have seen bush do, he has plenty of time to screw somthing up.

Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

︻┳═一
Underage_Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:36 AM   #4
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

its not just bush, bush is the spokesperson for a much larger picture. its the entire republician party. they are killing the country right now.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old February 9th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #5
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

I'm sure the WORLD will cause bad things to happen, and Bush will do his best to lead us, and do a darned good job of it.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #6
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfsg
I'm sure the WORLD will cause bad things to happen, and Bush will do his best to lead us, and do a darned good job of it.
because hes done SUCH a good job so far

Old February 9th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #7
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:
because hes done SUCH a good job so far
comments like that are just ridiculas. im not a bush activist but i reconized hes been in power over a period of time that has probably been the worst for america for over 50 years.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #8
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Quote:
you think bush is so good, heres a list of all his "acomplishments" and some quotes for things hes said and written:

Past work experience:
Ran for congress and lost, Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie, Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock, Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox, with fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union, Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money, Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history, Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.
Accomplishments as president:
Attacked and took over two countries, Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury, Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history, Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period, Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market, First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner, First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record, First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history. Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job. Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history. Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period. Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history. Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television. Signed more laws and executive orders circumventing the Constitution than any president in US history. Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed. Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have. Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans. Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/) Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history. My presidency is the most secretive and un-accountable of any in US history. Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleezza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her). Had more states to simultaneously go bankrupt than any president in the history of the United States.Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States. Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history. First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission. First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board. Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history. Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. Withdrew from the World Court of Law. Refused to allow inspector’s access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions. First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections). All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations. My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation). Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history. First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community. First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1) First US president to establish a secret shadow government. Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history). With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years. Fist US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability. First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea. Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts. Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts. Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'. Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects. In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States. Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history. In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war. Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
Records and References:
At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available). AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war. Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use. All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view. All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view. All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view. Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review. For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

and not one of those is false, mark my words.

Old February 9th, 2006, 11:07 PM   #9
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

damn koler, i think ur kinda like me, cant stand to lose an argument like this.and i do give bush some credit for at least being the person that has to "take the blame" for all of this, but that's not saying he did everything correctly. lately ive been thinking alot about another world war and what it would bring us. maybe it would be like ww2 where everyone uses the same kind of stuff(missles/rockets) and maybe nukes. and maybe there would be a new weapon discovered; in ww2 it was the atomic bomb and later the hydrogen bomb, what would come now? lazer stuff? or a new form of chemical warfare? idk
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #10
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

i don't like to think of what new kind of way man will kill each other.

Old February 9th, 2006, 11:22 PM   #11
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

no, no, i dont mean it like that, its just idk, i like studying ww2 history so i was trying to link it up with todays, but i agree it's really terrible with wut some people want to do these days. i try to beleive that one day the whole world will be at peace with eachother, but i think either its too late for that or just because how the human brain works there will always be disputes that end in some sort of violence, its really quite depressing
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:28 PM   #12
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

No need to read it I can tell it's from some liberal nutjob site that spins news well. Where'd you copy-paste it from?

Lets mark your words for one of them (one quick scan found it)- Being AWOL from the Texas Air Guard.

This is based off of papers that were forged and sent to CBS. The papers were found to be printed by a typewriter not yet invented during the Vietnam war. They were all forged, and several top CBS executives were fired, and Dan Rather almost lost his job for reporting the news.

I'm surprised you didn't hear about that one.

Just one example of how libs don't know the news.

I wonder how many of those things also apply to Clinton and John Kerry (but I wont read it in it's entirety unless you offer your source). Gotta love liberal spin.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

Old February 10th, 2006, 07:09 AM   #13
Underage_Thinker
Awesome Poster

Underage_Thinker's Forum Picture

*spits up drink all over comp screen*. LIBRAL SPIN! wow what a hipacrice we live in, cough cough Rush Linbaw. anywho if your going to debate Dfsg you have to atleast be willing to read the other persons arguments. Otherwise i am going to have to beleve that you are afraid that he is right.

Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, 1949

︻┳═一
Underage_Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #14
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Yeah really, at least your opposing side “democrats” don’t have a radio station that all just bashes the other side. I can’t stand it, every time a presidential election comes up, it’s always “my opponent sucks, pick me” Hey, I don’t care if your opponent sucks, I want to know your platform, and I want to know what you’re going to do good.

You know, it’s really sad I was going to be fair and look up the ‘real’ list of George Bush Accomplishments, but I couldn’t really….well, find it. That’s right, I found one list, from “boycottliberalism.com” which I can’t rightly use, because it’s a “conservative nut job site that spins news well” Right, I’m glad we can get along maturely. It’s about time liberals and conservatives got along. I’ve never had such stubborn opposition. Matt, was good, oh yes, the best debater on this site, and we enjoyed many debates, still do when he’s on msn, but at least he wasn’t a conservative, he was just, very pro American, and very anti whatever I was lol. I wish he would swallow his pride, and come back to VT.

My point is, George Bush is bound to screw something else up. You don’t have to be a “Liberal Nut Job” to realize that. You can look at all the statistics for yourself; George Bush is ranking in at one of the worst leaders of the United States ever. It’s not just the ramblings of a teenager, it’s the truth. You need to stop defending a man that is truly, not fulfilling his duty as president of the United States of America.

Old February 13th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #15
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Of course I read the other arguments. They are just silly, though. The Democratic party has imploded to such a point that I am humored by every stance they take. I have no idea how you guys are going to get a presidental candidate up for 2008 who can stand against the Republicans.

Yes, the Conservatives have most of the Radio (save that one weirdo, Al Franken, whose ratings are pretty low). But they are up against papers and television that are 90% of the time liberal. FOX and a select few newspapers are the only voices of Conservatism of those types of media. If just the New York Times, Newsweek and CBS news were stopped, and all other pieces of newsmedia still ran, I think President Bush's ratings would soar. Those publications are only about bush-bashing. Look at Cheney's hunting accident today- they are complaining that Cheney's staff did not report this news to the National media right away. Why should he? All they do is try to cripple any conservative they can. Now they say he was being irresponcible in keeping this news from the national media. Think of what they would have said if he reported it outright. They'd spin something saying it was a "coverup" for something worse, or try to spin any bad thing they can from it. It sickens me.

Bush is trying to do good for this country. Liberal Senators in Congress is blocking all of his attemps. They refuse to cut spending, they refuse to keep this country safe, and they time and time again undermine his authority as President.

Standing up against all these things, I say Bush is in the list of top 5 best presidents. I see no way why you would say he's one of the worst.

Is he going to screw up on some things? Yes! Darn right he is! Who hasn't? Every president has made mistakes, but I don't see Bush as making as many as you and the liberal mass-media claim.

Old February 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #16
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Quote:
Standing up against all these things, I say Bush is in the list of top 5 best presidents. I see no way why you would say he's one of the worst.
dude............no..............how can you just ignore the fact that we are digging deeper and deeper into dept, the biggest dept in us history, funds everywere are being cut, education lvls and dropout lvls are disgusting, theres mad inflation, were in war, unemployment, unprepared for natural disasters, his entire presidency was devoted to sucuring america incase of an attack, and we get hit by a hurricane and he failed us, all he had worked for was in vain, screw up after screw up. why cant you see how bad he is????? wtf dude.

Old February 13th, 2006, 11:59 PM   #17
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Oh yeah, Bush went to Africa and started blowing so Hurricane Katrina would have hit the Gulf Coast.

It was a devistating blow that no man could have stopped. He had tried to strenghten the levys years ago, but due to pressures from congress and the newsmedia, had to reduce the rebuilding plan. He was talking to Governor Blanco more than 2 days before it hit, and tried to get her to activate the state's National Guard, but she refused. He did what he could. And don't bring up FEMA, it's not a big agency for this type of thing. It took over a month to respond to Hurricane Andrew. No one in Mississippi is complaining, and no one in Texas is complaining. It's just the poor folks in New Orleans who feel entitled to be coddled by the US government from Cradle to Grave that make this look like a terrible disaster. Every US city in history has rebuilt after disasters with little to no US aid, but New Orleans cries and wants the US to pay for everything.

Education levels are fine, and Unemployment is low. The Stock Market is Up, and he brought us out of the Clinton recession.

He is fighting against attacks from liberals who will do anything to attack this country. Look at all the Democrats who constantly do things that get our troops killed (Kerry voting against body armor, Dick Durban saying outlandish untrue stories that incite violence) He is standing strong when liberals would have us stand weak against a formidable enemy. They want to talk it out with those who want to and have killed thousands of Americans with no intent to stop.

I respect that. He's a great president. I see little wrong with what he's doing.

Old February 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM   #18
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

i see it now, you are a war mongerer like the rest as long as we are doing good with are armies then you think the president is doing a good job. But I'm an economic and homeland kind of guy. If an administration doesnt give a shit for the homeland and economy and just goes off destroying the rest of the world, then I have a problem. I don't like how all the funds for all the american organizations were cut, my mother who works for the federal governments budget was almost disbanded. Her funds lacking so heavey, she has to pay for things out of her own pocket. Thats food out of my mouth, that pisses off. Now if I was rich i could enjoy all those happy tax cuts, but no, I live in poverty, my mom is a Teacher for the federal government and my step father is lower class construction worker. I don't think you even know what the education lvls and unemployment lvls are, because if you did, you would have a problem with it, My mother teaches at a federal Job Corps, shes constantly getting ridiculas emails from the whitehouse department of labor. Her job is to #1 teach underprivaliged students CNA classes #2 find them Jobs. so if theres two things I have to hear about everyday, is employment and education. She moniters these numbers very carfully, its her job to. My father works in oil, I know hes making more money then god, so It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that market is doing well. my step dad works construction, that market is doing fine as well. The stock market is suffering, watch the stock channel just one day, and you will see it is going down at the moment, and has been very unstable since 2003. The bush administration has been constantly telling us that they are working on national defense and makeing sure that if an attack on america happens we are ready. A hurricane hits and all hell breaks loose. it takes days for our federal government to do anything. Which proves they werent ready for an attack on america if they couldnt even handle a hurricane. Hurricane Katriana was the most devestating and costly disaster in american history, of couse they need help fromt he federal government. It will cost more then 200 billion dollars to fix it, who else has that kind of money. And quit sassing me, thats innapropriate and low.

Old February 14th, 2006, 04:27 PM   #19
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Hurricane Katrina- ONLY New Orleans and places in southern Louisiana are begging for money. ALL other areas are paying their own way. Florida payed for three major Hurricanes last year, and Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas are paying for rebuilding this year. THOSE ARE REPUBLICAN STATES.

Southern Louisiana and New Orleans are Democratic filthpots. They show what happens when the government puts all it's social programs into effect. Most of New Orleans was on some sort of federal aid, and the people feel entitled to get everything from the government on the backs of your tax money. Now they cry that they still need it and more, when they should be getting out a hammer and nails and doing it themselves like EVERY other person in the surrounding area. It is Democratic control of that area that is causing the problem. If it were a Republican city, like Mobile, we'd see no problems whatsoever.

My mother teaches many underpriviledged people herself. She is a republican because she knows that Conservatism offers the best future. It takes away the entitlement mentality that the government should baby you from cradle to grave and makes people accountable for themselves.

Do Democrats want people to be furthered, and have a chance to move up a class? No! They say "Awww, poor lower class, lets write some checks". They offer no incentive for hard work that can further the lower class.

The Stock market is suffering? I'm sorry, it's almost higher than ever before, and Bush brought us out of one of the worst crashes of all time. We'd be doing much better if Bush's ideas had been passed by Congress. The house will pass bush's plans, but the Senate is too scared. That is why spending keeps going up, when Bush is trying to cut it back. Democrats WILL NOT SPEND LESS. Sadly, there are some RINOs (Republicans in name only) who also keep these things from passing.

I am a war monger? A war monger is one who starts wars for no reason. War Mongers are terrorists who attack us and kill 5,000 Americans. I understand the necessity of war, rather than running scared and showing terrorists that we won't fight them. What were your feelings on 9/11? Did you feel sorry for the terrorists who killed thousands? I'm not far from New York City, and I was very highly affected, and no one I know wasn't personally affected by the disaster. These terrorists are the people we want to stop, but you'd rather see them come again and keep attacking.

Old February 14th, 2006, 05:00 PM   #20
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

necessity of war? there is not need for violence, I thought we were past old barbaric ways of dealing with enemies. Can we not but the guns down for a second and try talking things threw. HOw about we fund some programs that bring commerce to the middle east. I think commerce can solve just about any war hungry countries. If a country has high commerce, its rich, like the united states, and all the european countries and japan and south korea. BUt if a country doest have commerce, then its poor and relys on unproductive agriculture and crude drug trafficing etc. when a country like Iraq persay is populated with world commerce, business like never before seen, a war would hurt the commerce in that area and loose that country billions of tax dollars. COuntries with high commerce are less likely to want a war and loose all that green. If the entire war was democratic, commerce would flow, global travel would be a breese. These terrorists no nothing of commerce or freedom, so we need to take steps to bring that too them. Some middle eastern countries are becoming more a more democratic and more and more commerical. So lets stock 'em full of goods and services jobs and markets, bam, there making billions, wouldnt want a war to take that away from them there doing great, no need for war. pwn.