Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 23rd, 2018, 02:30 PM   #1
Louisa

Who were you okay naked in front of before puberty, and who are you comfortable with now that puberty's began. (And possibly ended)

I personally was okay naked in front of all extended female family before puberty began. Like aunts, grandma, female cousins.

Nowadays I'm only comfortable naked in front of mom and sis.

I wasn't very comfortable naked in front of my dad and bro even before puberty. And I'm even less comfortable now.

I also am somewhat okay naked in front of friends, but not as comfortable as I am in front of mom and sis.

If I'm changing in front of friends I'll usually turn so they can only see my butt lol.

Last edited by Dalcourt; July 23rd, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 03:33 AM   #2
nudiegurl13

Default Re: Comfort with Nudity: before and after puberty began. Girls only

Before I was comfortable around mom, sister, and friends. During I got shy and didn't want to be seen by anyone but after I was in puberty for a while I stopped caring. I even feel comfortable in locker rooms now.

But turning your back to friends while changing is normal so don't worry.
nudiegurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 05:46 AM   #3
LITTLEANGEL17
Awesome Poster

LITTLEANGEL17's Forum Picture

Name: Angela - Angie

Who were you okay naked in front of before puberty, and who are you comfortable with now that puberty's began. (And possibly ended) AS BEING BROUGHT UP A NATURIST I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BEING NAKED.

I personally was okay naked in front of all extended female family before puberty began. Like aunts, grandma, female cousins.

Nowadays I'm only comfortable naked in front of mom and sis. THAT'S IS OK LOUISA I KNOW MANY GIRLS THE SAME THEY KEEP TRYING TO STAY COVERED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN THE LOCKER ROOM / SHOWERS AT SCHOOL AND AT THE SWIMMING POOL.

I wasn't very comfortable naked in front of my dad and bro even before puberty. And I'm even less comfortable now.
THAT'S QUITE NORMAL, IT'S YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE.
I also am somewhat okay naked in front of friends, but not as comfortable as I am in front of mom and sis.

If I'm changing in front of friends I'll usually turn so they can only see my butt lol.
WELL I BET YOUR BUTT / BUM IS CUTE.
BTW WELCOME TO VT HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. WE ARE A VERY FRIENDLY BUNCH.
X

**** No Profile - No Posts - DONT Send Friend Request ****

**** BE NAKED - BE FREE ****

**** SMOOTH IS BEST ****
**** TAKE CARE EVERYONE ****
**** LEZ GIRL 17 ****
LITTLEANGEL17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:32 AM   #4
MagicGinnySurprise

Name: Ginny

I've always been comfortable with nudity. I really don't care who sees me, and that's really never changed.
MagicGinnySurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:49 AM   #5
Katie2003
Great Poster

Name: Katelynn

I was raised in a family of naturists/nudists so I have been brought up not wearing clothes in the house or yard since I was out of diapers. For that reason, I've always been comfortable naked no matter who sees me. It's not something I even think about. We were taught that simply being naked never equals being sexual, which I think is the issue for many people. It's simply being naked and comfortable in your own skin.

All of my friends have seen me naked when they come over to our house. Most of them are comfortable enough to get undressed too if they are going to be here for a while or sleeping over. My boyfriend knew we were naturists/nudists because I had told him about that, but I think it really surprised him on our first date when he came to pick me up and mom answered the door naked and invited him in to wait for me. When he brought me back home later in the evening, he got undressed too and hung around for snacks and to talk to me and my family.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 09:58 AM   #6
Jordan99
Nice Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

I don't walk around the house naked but we have a pool and a hot tub and my brothers and I have no problem skinny dipping in the pool or being nude in the hot tub together even when our parents are home. It doesn't seem to bother my parents so it doesn't bother us kids. When my parents are out of town, it's not uncommon for either my older brother or me to invite our friends over to skinny dip in the pool. It's not something sexual, it's just fun.

Last edited by Jordan99; July 24th, 2018 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Correct spelling
Jordan99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2018, 02:47 PM   #7
sazzzo
Member++

Name: Tess

When I was little I was fine with it but now I've started getting boobs and hair I don't really want dad to see me but I'm ok with mum seeing. Sometimes in the morning I'm desperate for the bathroom like really really desperate and I have to use the bathroom while dad's in the shower. But he doesn't look. And I don't look at him either lol.
sazzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2018, 10:38 PM   #8
becca03

Name: Becca

I've gone through different stages. I think I've always been comfortable in front of my mom, but I have grown shyer in front of my dad. I might actually be more comfortable now with my mom. I've started using locker rooms and showers more and more over the past year for gym class, swim unit, my mom's gym and sports. Ive also shared showers with my friends. It has made me more comfortable with my body and less self consious. Its also made me cleaner lol. But really however comfortable you are is okay.
becca03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2018, 11:54 PM   #9
Taylormade

Name: Monica

I never had a problem with being seen by family, but when I was first going through puberty I covered up most of the time. Now that everything has taken the shape it's going to take, I'm okay with it again. I just didn't like displaying myself 'in the process.'
Taylormade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2018, 06:05 AM   #10
nudiegurl13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylormade View Post
I never had a problem with being seen by family, but when I was first going through puberty I covered up most of the time. Now that everything has taken the shape it's going to take, I'm okay with it again. I just didn't like displaying myself 'in the process.'
I was similar to you. I felt embarrassed about my breast buds and puffy nips but once they looked less awkward I was comfortable lol
nudiegurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2018, 07:12 AM   #11
Brigje
Member++

Brigje's Forum Picture

Name: Birgit (but family and friends call me Brigje)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylormade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiegurl13 View Post
I was similar to you. I felt embarrassed about my breast buds and puffy nips but once they looked less awkward I was comfortable lol
I guess most of us have such a period when it starts budding, for me it took only a few month to get over the "embarrassment" and feeling happy and proud about me new look.

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:47 AM   #12
Sofiya02

Sofiya02's Forum Picture

Im comfortable naked all the time cuz im a nudist anyway. Puberty changes nothing

Open minded, bisexual, sporty, nudist girl Sofiya!
Sofiya02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:11 AM   #13
missy_moo

missy_moo's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

I can't remember if I've ever mentioned my first introduction to naturism although i don't call myself a nudist. I used to only be comfortable topless until I left my teens, but now I just don't care at all to the point I don't even think about it when i strip off.
missy_moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2018, 09:33 AM   #14
Pultost
Nice Poster

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita

Until I was 5 or 6, I had no problem with being naked around anyone. Since then, however, I've always been dressed around others, with exception of showers and locker rooms, which is alright.

Sushi is for people who can't afford a stove.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2018, 08:11 AM   #15
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

I was always comfortable being naked in front of my friends. After puberty I'm less comfortable being naked in front of my mom
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2018, 08:19 AM   #16
Katie2003
Great Poster

Name: Katelynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis16 View Post
I was always comfortable being naked in front of my friends. After puberty I'm less comfortable being naked in front of my mom
Alexis, why do you think that is? I've always been totally comfortable being naked in front of my mom in any situation. I'd hope that within a family there would be no need for modesty among members of the same gender.

But maybe that's because my family are naturists/nudists and rarely wear clothes around the house. This morning, like every other morning, I'm sitting at the table with my laptop while mom is fixing breakfast, and we're talking about all sorts of stuff. Neither of us has anything on and neither of us cares that we don't have anything on.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:52 PM   #17
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
Nowadays I'm only comfortable naked in front of mom and sis. I wasn't very comfortable naked in front of my dad and bro even before puberty. And I'm even less comfortable now.I also am somewhat okay naked in front of friends, but not as comfortable as I am in front of mom and sis.If I'm changing in front of friends I'll usually turn so they can only see my butt lol.
ok..what i observed is you preferred to be naked in front of mom,dad,sis and friends with less comfort or more comfort..
Feeling comfort is a state of mind..you will feel more comfort once you used to it..why do you hesitate ? it is not wrong..once if you visit a nudist camp with your family all your shyness will fly away

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:57 PM   #18
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
Alexis, why do you think that is? I've always been totally comfortable being naked in front of my mom in any situation. I'd hope that within a family there would be no need for modesty among members of the same gender..
sorry...being naked around the family or friends will not challenge your modesty which has many parameters to define..

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2018, 11:24 PM   #19
Eliixur
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa View Post
Who were you okay naked in front of before puberty, and who are you comfortable with now that puberty's began. (And possibly ended)

Nowadays I'm only comfortable naked in front of mom and sis.

Im pretty similar to you. Before puberty it was really no problem.
Now its really only females I know.
Eliixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2018, 12:43 PM   #20
gurquenjen

Name: Jenn

Before puberty I was fine, right when I hit puberty I was a little more shy about my body, but my older sisters were so comfortable naked that I was able to accept me for me.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote