Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2007, 08:32 PM   #81
schrei jess
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Wondering why a gay middle school kid would risk his well being for you. Poor thing.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2007, 08:33 PM   #82
DestroyTheFuture
Member++
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Good one.
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2007, 05:56 AM   #83
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11
and yes Alex, i still believe that it is a choice. Your opinions are your opinions and my opinions are my opinions
But you see where are you drawing your opinions from? Mine is first hand experience, and I have gay friends so I have experience there as well. You just came up with the idea and see it as fact. Please do some research.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:53 AM   #84
Hyper
VT Lover
 
Join Date: July 3, 2006
Location: Glacier
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

I consider the idea that its a choice in your concious wrong, I more consider it related psychologicly and in the subconcious

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2007, 03:17 PM   #85
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster
 
Melchi0r's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 22, 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Basically I think you're born gay. It's in your DNA or however you want to think of it.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2007, 06:32 PM   #86
Whisper
Ancient Gmod
 
Whisper's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kodie
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Location: Van Island, BC
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Homosexuality?

i'm sooo gonna get yelled at...

this debates retarted
i dont mean because of the sensativity of the subject
i mean its retarted because nobody knows for sure
it could and probly is diffrent for each person
probly a mixture of both nothings black n white in the real world

theres no hard core facts proving one side right and the other wrong
this is like a religious my gods better then yours debate (which he is by the way! HA!)
seriously
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2007, 11:15 PM   #87
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Well there is def. the Nature vs Nurture debate...but to say people choose to be gay and that they use the born gay response as a reason to not get teased is ABSURD

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:09 AM   #88
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles
 
Sapphire's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 22, 2005
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Well there is def. the Nature vs Nurture debate...but to say people choose to be gay and that they use the born gay response as a reason to not get teased is ABSURD
QFT


~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:44 AM   #89
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster
 
Melchi0r's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 22, 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: Homosexuality?

If you say you're born gay in defense, homophobes will either not believe you or use your defense against you by calling you a freak.

What's a better defense when getting harassed by a homophobe?

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:25 PM   #90
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Receiver
If you say you're born gay in defense, homophobes will either not believe you or use your defense against you by calling you a freak.
If you used that as a defense you would get a response like: "I don't give a shit you are still a fucking faggot."

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:38 PM   #91
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One
 
DouggyO.o's Forum Picture
 
Name: Doug
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar View Post
If you used that as a defense you would get a response like: "I don't give a shit you are still a fucking faggot."
HAHAHA(sorry) when it comes to homosexuality, i think it is perfectly ok for people to be gay. just because somebody likes somebody of the same sex it doesn't mean its wrong. I think being gay is only wrong when you have to parade it around to everybody. Gay pride parades for instance isnt ok. We dont have a straight pride parade... so why is there a gay one. dont get me wrong its all fine that your gay but when it comes to parading it around, i just find it really annoying.
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM   #92
schrei jess
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Because every freaking day is a straight pride day, I think someone else said this.

Everyday is straight day, why cant you let the gays have their one day, their one parade? The one time they get to feel like it's okay? It's not like you have to go out there with them and cheer and parade around, let them have their fun for once.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:20 PM   #93
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One
 
DouggyO.o's Forum Picture
 
Name: Doug
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Homosexuality?

yea you do have a point
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:45 PM   #94
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Yes Doug Jess is right.

Gay people suffer a lot of injustice and discrimination and gay pride parades and such is just a way of saying to the world we are here and we are proud of who we are. Remember being gay is not a walk in the park. Being called a queer is not a nice thing. And to have the oppurtunity to tell the world that we are proud is not just parading our sexuality its much more.

This is something that really annoys me, its the attitude of I don't mind gays as long as they aren't near me.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM   #95
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

or "as long as they dont hit on me"

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 06:55 PM   #96
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
or "as long as they dont hit on me"
Oh that is my favourite!
My response to that when people say it is: "Gay people have standards too you know!"

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM   #97
schrei jess
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Haha I know, I hate how guys always think gay guys are gonna have a crush on them, just because they like guys doesnt mean they like every single guy they meet, it's just like with straight people, duh.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 07:48 PM   #98
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

No straight people make an effort for a pride day anyway.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:03 PM   #99
schrei jess
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Because they dont need a pride day, it is acceptable to be straight, no one makes fun of you for being straight, you dont need straight pride.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2007, 08:16 PM   #100
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Homosexuality?

Yeah I know but I'm saying it's not like no one is stopping straights. The whole point in pride is to celebrate and be proud of who you are whether it's acceptable or not. The point I'm trying to make is gay pride shouldn't be shut down because straights don't want to celebrate who they are. Limiting pride to just "unacceptable groups" is just going back to saying one side can't do something when in the end we want to be equal.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org