Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Did God or no?
God Created the Dinosaurs 4 19.05%
I'm religous but I don't beleive God created the dinosaurs 3 14.29%
I support the Evolution theory, and beleive they were made by a single cell 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #21
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

All that came from the Bible...now show me one SHRED of evidence that ANYTHING in the Bible is anywhere NEAR true
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:10 PM   #22
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
NOTHING YOU SAID PROVES JACK SHIT BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR EVIDENCE COMES FROM THE BIBLE
Agreed

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #23
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not the first one Cosmos...you were probly reading the 2nd one NOW COME ON the first one comes from a guy that believes neither thoery...sheesh...

P.S. Have a nice day! lol
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:24 PM   #24
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Evolution, plain and simple. All we are, are little pieces of star dust and atoms.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 06:27 PM   #25
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scientific Fact No. 1 - Birds Prove Natural Selection is Naturally Wrong.

The body and soul of Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution was his idea that evolution was made possible through natural selection. This concept is based on the suggestion that those members of a species that are a little stronger, a little larger, or run a little faster will live longer to procreate offspring with these superior adaptations. Darwin's theory suggests that millions of generations later the changes will result in new species. These adaptations are called links or intermediates.

The idea of natural selection sounds great when considering deer. The deer that can sense danger the quickest and run the fastest are able to escape the predator on a more consistent basis. However, other examples on the evolutionary tree have many laughable flaws. One of the best is the thought that a bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists. The wing stub did not make the bird more adaptable in his environment. The wing was much too small for the bird to fly. Why would a bird evolve a wing that was useless? This is backwards from the evolutionary natural selection concept that birds adapt and change in order to survive better in their environment. The bird with a half-size wing is placed at a disadvantage in its environment. Why would the bird continue for millions of generations improving a wing that was useless? The theory of evolution is based on natural selection of the most adaptable member of a species. A bird with a useless wing is at a severe disadvantage and the opposite from natural selection. According to natural selection the members of the bird species with the smallest useless wing would be the most adaptable and most likely to survive in the largest numbers. According to the theory of natural selection birds could never evolve to fly. Evolution is simply nonsense. This is so funny. We are then led to believe that some birds got tired of carrying around a worthless half-size wing so they grew fingers on the end to help climb trees. The wings became arms and a new species was developed. Evolutionists actually believe this nonsense.

The theory of "natural selection" is the basis and foundation for the Theory of Evolution. The existence of birds literally destroys the theory of natural selection sending the Theory of Evolution crashing like Tweety bird below. The rest of this page stomps and grinds the failed Theory of Evolution into dust..

The bird is said by evolutionists to grow hollow bones for less weight in order to fly. How would a bird pass this long-term plan to the millions of generations in order to keep the lighter bone plan progressing? The idea that birds or anything else has million-generation evolutionary plans is childish. The evolutionary concept of growing a wing over millions of generations violates the very foundation of evolution, natural selection.

Birds aren't the only species that proves the theory of natural selection to be wrong. The problem can be found in all species in one way or another. Take the fish for example. We are told by evolutionists that a fish wiggled out of the sea onto dry land and became a land creature. So let's examine this idea. OK, a fish wiggles out of the sea and onto the land, but he can't breathe in air. This could happen. Fish do stupid things at times. Whales keep swimming up onto the beaches where they die, but let's get back to the fish story. His gills are made for water. He chokes and gasps before flipping back into the safety of the water. Why would he do such a stupid thing? This wiggling and choking continues for millions of generation until the fish chokes less and less. His gills evolve into lungs so he can breathe on dry land. One day he simply stays out on the land and never goes back into the water. Now he is lizard. If you believe this, you need psychiatric help.

Giant dinosaurs literally exploded onto the scene during the Triassic period. The fossil record (petrified bones found in the ground as at the Dinosaur National Park) shows no intermediate or transitional species. Where are the millions of years of fossils showing the transitional forms for dinosaurs. They do not not exist because the dinosaurs did not evolve.

Books published by evolutionists have shown the giant Cetiosaurus dinosaur with a long neck extending upright eating from the treetops. They claimed natural selection was the reason Cetiosaurus had a long neck. This gave them an advantage in reaching fodder that other species could not reach. One day during the assembly of a skeleton for a museum display someone noticed the neck vertebrae were such that the neck could not be lifted higher than stretched horizontally in front of them. The natural selection theory was proven to be a big lie. The Cetiosaurus dinosaur was an undergrowth eater. The long neck actually placed the Cetiosaurus at a disadvantage in his environment, just the opposite from the natural selection theory.

Theirs your Scientific Fact

P.S. have a nice day lol
Old May 29th, 2005, 07:49 PM   #26
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

#1) Its a THEAORY. Some stuff could be right and wrong. I have no idea if it has been proved or not tho.
#2) How could you discreadit science? For all we know, the Bible could have been writen by some group of people sky high on drugs or something. In science, there are sources that you could check on.

I did a whole science project on Darwin, and to everything i did reasearch on, his theory works perfectly fine.

Birds have adapted to their enviornment. If a bird flys to a new island with a new kind of food that is very plentiful, it will adapt to eat that food and its beak will change, etc. to eat that food.

If you discreadit Darwin then you must belive that EVERYONE on this earth came about from Adam and Eve.
"How would a bird pass this long-term plan to the millions of generations in order to keep the lighter bone plan progressing?"
How would just one couple form all 6 billion ( i think it is) of us? After about 10 kids a woman is just about spent.
I hope that made sence, cuz im very tired right now and cant think.
Old May 30th, 2005, 02:07 AM   #27
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright...I'm done debating about this subject...time will tell which theory is right or wrong..so everoyne just carry on lol....well nice debating ppl..peace out

P.S. have a nice day!
Old June 7th, 2005, 03:18 PM   #28
SkaItUp58

SkaItUp58's Forum Picture

Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site
Default imkiddingyouknow

All of you are wrong.there were no dinosours.there a myth ploted by the goverment so they could hide all there money in phoney arceologest scams. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! dinousors are no more real than the moon landing or JFK's death. Am I the only sane person here?
SkaItUp58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM   #29
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Default Re: imkiddingyouknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaItUp58
All of you are wrong.there were no dinosours.there a myth ploted by the goverment so they could hide all there money in phoney arceologest scams. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! dinousors are no more real than the moon landing or JFK's death. Am I the only sane person here?

I think you are the only crazy person here. Dinosaurs were not only discovered in America. They have been discovered all over the world. So do you really think that is a world conspiracy?
You don't think we landed on the moon? Your crazy. How can you argue against that.
JFK's DEATH A FAKE?? HIS FUCKING HEAD WAS BLOWN OFF ON HOME VIDEO!!!
We are sane.
Old June 7th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #30
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: imkiddingyouknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaItUp58
......I don't know if its something your taking.....Or something you should be taking
But, seek help!

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #31
SkaItUp58

Default Isitfunnynow

Oh Your God people take a look at my topic earlier. I knew no one would look at it. the voices said it wasn't funny but like always i disobayed now i need to go spank myself.
Old June 7th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #32
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Are you searching for attention?
Old June 7th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #33
SkaItUp58

No you just don't understand my humor.
Old June 7th, 2005, 05:14 PM   #34
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Obviously its not that funny.
Old June 7th, 2005, 05:18 PM   #35
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

no, it clearly is not. you know what i find funny? how creationalists spend ALL OF THEIR TIME trying to disprove evolution, but NONE OF THEIR TIME proving their own theories. you know why? because they cant prove anything, its impossible.

would any creationalists like to take me on?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM   #36
WakeUp
Banned

WakeUp's Forum Picture

Ok, im jus gona take a phew of those reasons, ands try and argue them, sorry if i talk bull.

Some that have nothing to do with the ARGUMENT:
Quote:
The inexplicable nature of Christ.
Wtf?
Quote:
God provides a place for man to cast his worries.
okie then ?!
Quote:
Jesus foretold other men would claim to be the Messiah.
Ritie..
Ok, im gettin bored of that so im jus gna argue some..
Quote:
If the moon were a little larger, smaller, further or closer or not present, the earth would experience chaotic seasonal patterns.
Ye and if it did, we wouldnt be alive would we, but other species would have addapted to that, also, it is gravity that has leveled it all out after the big bang.

Quote:
The Bible was written by more than 40 authors over a 1500-year period - how could it be so consistent?
UM, well that ones a lil easy - plain and simple copying.
Quote:
Jesus foretold that he would be rejected.
Maybe becuz he was a wierdo/stranger PS. i believe Jesus Christ did exist, just wasnt "son" of "god", jus come bloke making stuff up and tricking people.
Quote:
Life developed soon after the earth cooled 4 billion years ago, too soon for evolution to have taken place.
NO no no no, evolution had been taking place slowly over time, over a period of just 200 years in some species.
Quote:
The number of intelligent men and women who believe in God.
What about the number of intelligent man that DONT. Im intelligent and i don't so is most people voted here, same with most scientists, brain surgeons, most believe in evolution.

Anyway i only picked out a phew, most of them dont relate to anything anywayz,
Sorry if i offended anyone, i dont mean it .
Sorry if i spoke some bullcrap, im sure most of it if not all of it is rite.
Jake
WakeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #37
Nikko`
Junior Member+

"God treats us as children, not slaves."

God is michael Jackson? :o

Cough, god not does exist on a physical plain of ''living'', god is a creature that man created to release ones worries and sorrow, god is not one being every person has a form of 'god' whether you call it 'god' or not, now come on people don't tell me you have never looked up to some sort of form that does not exist for help, since sometimes people can be a little stupid.

Everyone has a god, period. . .
God could be what a blanket/teddy is to a child, it's just something we like to cuddle when we get a little scared. (Metaphor.) . . . This of course is in my opinion.
I don't belive god exists because that is the truth, you cannot see god, you cannot touch god, you cannot smell god Etc...etc,

but it is still real, just a different sort of real.

~My crappy comic~
http://photobucket.com/albums/v607/Ritsuki/

You could poke someones eye out with that!
I do believe in sliced bread, I do, I do
Nikko` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #38
WakeUp
Banned

WakeUp's Forum Picture

i agree with Nikko totally!
WakeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #39
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
no, it clearly is not. you know what i find funny? how creationalists spend ALL OF THEIR TIME trying to disprove evolution, but NONE OF THEIR TIME proving their own theories. you know why? because they cant prove anything, its impossible.

would any creationalists like to take me on?
BUT THE BIBLE SAYZ THAT GOD MADE THEM AND IT HAS TO BEE TROO!!! OMFG!!!
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #40
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

i know dude omg, im trembling with the awsome indisputable knowledge the bible holds
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote