Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:51 AM   #1
centreoftheuniverse

centreoftheuniverse's Forum Picture

Name: sophia
Question should i make a move?

there's a really cute boy in my year. we're only in a few classes a week together, but i see him on thursdays in the evening after school, as we go to the same violin teacher. the only is that at those times, he's going into the lesson, and i have to get home, so we only have two or three minutes of conversation.

the only thing is that he sees me as a really studious, but occasionally crazy-ideas type of girl. and i don't think he's really into that - well, the crazy ideas, yes, but the studious part, no.
we do get along great, but i'm worried he thinks i'm a bit boring/just obsess over schoolwork. he hasn't seen the other sides of me - the pagan, dreamy, wanderlust-y passionate girl.
i want to make a move and ask him out or something, but i don't want to do it until he sees that i'm not just the A-student who sometimes does mad things.
what should i do?
centreoftheuniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2018, 03:09 PM   #2
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: should i make a move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by centreoftheuniverse View Post
there's a really cute boy in my year. we're only in a few classes a week together, but i see him on thursdays in the evening after school, as we go to the same violin teacher. the only is that at those times, he's going into the lesson, and i have to get home, so we only have two or three minutes of conversation.

the only thing is that he sees me as a really studious, but occasionally crazy-ideas type of girl. and i don't think he's really into that - well, the crazy ideas, yes, but the studious part, no.
we do get along great, but i'm worried he thinks i'm a bit boring/just obsess over schoolwork. he hasn't seen the other sides of me - the pagan, dreamy, wanderlust-y passionate girl.
i want to make a move and ask him out or something, but i don't want to do it until he sees that i'm not just the A-student who sometimes does mad things.
what should i do?
How "studious" is he? Since u have something in common-Violin Lesions-Y
don't u somehow make plans to talk to him before or after ur lesions. Forget bout the schoolwork business. He would have to accept u as u as long as u b
urself. Ask him if he would like to go out to eat something or just talk. U wont know how he really feels bout u unless u just ask.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:18 AM   #3
centreoftheuniverse

centreoftheuniverse's Forum Picture

Name: sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska8er View Post
How "studious" is he? Since u have something in common-Violin Lesions-Y
don't u somehow make plans to talk to him before or after ur lesions. Forget bout the schoolwork business. He would have to accept u as u as long as u b
urself. Ask him if he would like to go out to eat something or just talk. U wont know how he really feels bout u unless u just ask.
not at all, tbh.
centreoftheuniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:44 PM   #4
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centreoftheuniverse View Post
not at all, tbh.
U know him better than me but I would
consider a guy that takes violin lesions
as studious. Im not saying that there is
anything out of the ordinary about it tho.

Just ask him to go out-if he likes u he
will accept.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote