Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:26 AM   #1
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Name: Madie
Default Storytime

I decided to delete my "life & stuff" thread and create a new individualized diary that is in a format where I'm not complaining about life but instead embracing it!

"May the space of where I am, and where I want to be inspire me"
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:32 AM   #2
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Default Re: Storytime

Storytime: I've been training at a call center. Our version of training is being in a literal classroom learning about "personalized selling" and "our company values" Anyways, I have acrylics on and I got pen ink all over them yesterday during class. I learned that hairspray and a cotton swap (I used a tampon) gets pen ink right off them.

Old May 6th, 2018, 05:06 PM   #3
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Storytime: I've literally spent the last couple of hours watching Legally Blonde the Musical on Youtube. My week in general was extremely productive! I'm pretty certain I passed my training class. Me & my best friend went to an open mic on Wednesday night where a Jake Paul wanna-be was trying to serenade me with a song that had lyrics such as "All you girls want me". EW. We called him Fake Paul. Then on Friday, me and two of my friends went to TJ-Maxx. Yesterday, I spent the day at my grandparents house grilling out. Today, I've barely left my bed.

Old May 26th, 2018, 01:26 PM   #4
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Storytime: I got recognized at work the other day because a guest talked to my supervisor about how I was so sweet & patient over the phone with her. I've definitely been anxious over my new job and the expectations I'm under because I'm the youngest one there so now I don't feel like I'm under as much pressure!

Old June 23rd, 2018, 02:34 PM   #5
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Storytime: I'm back on Tinder and within 30 minutes of swiping, I realized one of the guys I swiped with just started working at my job. It was fairly awkward but it was relieving to know that he works 1st shift and just wanted a spontaneous hookup so there is no awkwardness.

Old August 14th, 2018, 03:06 AM   #6
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

Storytime: Life has gotten a little ahead of me lately and tbh, I've been super negative. I had my friends rescue me from the park because I threatened to kill myself. My job has it's up & downs but overall I love it. I just had problems being mentally there because I got into a huge fight with one of my so called "friends" at work so I ended up walking out of my job. Thankfully, I didn't get fired but I've been kicking butt trying to prove I'm a valuable employee and not letting my emotions get the best of me there. Me & the girl still don't talk but I still have friends there and I'm not bothered. Me & my dad got into a huge argument this past weekend. But somehow, I've started this week on a positive note and I'm happy that things are turning for the better!

Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:23 PM   #7
Melodic
VT's Rising Vocalist

Melodic's Forum Picture

A lot of exciting stuff has happened the last couple of weeks! For starters, me and the girl I mentioned in my last post are finally talking again! I guess you could say friends but I don't want to push it. I FINALLY moved up in the company I work for and today starts my first shift in my new team!

Closed Thread