Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM   #1
beautifullytragic
Member+

beautifullytragic's Forum Picture

Default Sexual arousal

Wow, it's good to be back on VT! Haven't been on in absolute ages. Anyway, here goes...
I am a sixteen-year-old female with a very Catholic up-bringing. I am a virgin (plan to stay one until marriage) with little to no sexual experience besides kissing and touching (not purposefully sexual or inappropriate in nature) with my first serious (seventeen-year-old) boyfriend (of five months, now). I know that when I am with him, when we touch or kiss, I feel aroused. I would like to know if that is appropriate for my age, lack of experience, and the length of our (very close) relationship. I have also asked him if he feels the same way, getting the "vibe" that he does, and assuming, because he is, after all, male, that he would, to which he replied, in so many words, that he does. But I was wondering what the "symptoms" of male arousal are, if there are any obscure signs, or signs one might be able to detect (of course, fully clothed, not the obvious response). Thanks so much for your time.

"I'm the other daughter...I'm beautifully tragic."

-Elphaba "Thropp" aka The Wicked Witch of the West (from Wicked, the musical, though the book is also excellent, might I add)

Last edited by beautifullytragic; July 9th, 2007 at 09:26 AM. Reason: content
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM   #2
Enkoi

Enkoi's Forum Picture

Default Re: Sexual arousal

yeah thats a tough one. I am very Catholic, plan on saving it, it's so hard!

I have a bf of 6 months. We are very intimate and both virgins (im actually his first gf).
Anyways the touching started over the clothes, then under...

Its like I've done things like giving him a handjob and i've seen his "little friend" (lol). But at first it was all weird for him (hes very Christian too), but we got used to it. It's easier with me do make HIM feel good because of how everything is "in reach for me."

He's had his hand under my shirt and stuff, but we never go down there with me. It's more complicated for him I'd think.

Okay, enough of me; you:

Feeling aroused is more than appropriate for your age. It's normal and a part of life. As long as you feel you can control yourself, and your boyfriend can too, you're in good hands.
Male symptoms...They're a little trickier. A male here might know...Well, for their erections, you can't always necessarily know if they have one unless they're making out on top of you or basically very up close against you. I've seen my boyfriend, and when he has to get up he hides it by sticking it against his leg or something. But you won't actually "see" it (if you mean the actual erection) through his clothing. Although it may be peeping out of his boxers (lol).

I don't think I can say more and I hope I helped, and was appropriate myself!! =\

^__^

Last edited by Enkoi; July 7th, 2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #3
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

I think you're at a good age as long as you wear a condom!

You may or may not be able to see his erection, there's no way to tell how tight his pants are so we dunno

Male arousal...I dunno, kind of entranced, interested in other kinky things, agressiveness, and of course a boner That's all the signs I can come up with right now.
Old July 7th, 2007, 07:55 AM   #4
Enkoi

Enkoi's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
Who was that directed to? Just making sure...lol
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:39 AM   #5
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkoi View Post
Who was that directed to? Just making sure...lol
Origininal poster sorry
Old July 7th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #6
Enkoi

Enkoi's Forum Picture

No, okay good that's what I wanted to hear lol.
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:56 AM   #7
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin

i will agree with MoveAlong, and also there are more things you might find out about your BF to help you notice when he has an erection.

Not sure about all guys, but all my guys and me have a turn-on spot, mine in all honestly would have to b whenever something glides over my back like getting a light backrub, try that with him, you never know it might be his.

there are some other signs though other than the always common boner, but that can't always be a definite sign because us guys get them like fat people get heart attacks, they come on and they come off lol... but that is a main sign, some other signs are when he gets really aggressive or really goes at trying "to get some".

hope i helped some with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 15th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #8
Kamloops.man
Member++

Kamloops.man's Forum Picture

If he's like sticking his hands in his pockets and moving it around by his genital then that might be a sign of an erection
But I'm not sure.. I get hard nipples which sometime show.

Life is great. Then again I'm a compulsive liar.
Yeah this is how I'm gonna be and I'm never gonna change that.
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:15 AM   #9
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Quote:
Condoms are completely against the Catholic faith, instead they believe in aids and teenage parents.

Anyway, as for arousal, basically the obvious. Heavy breathing, blushing, increased warmth/sweat and even jerkier movements can be easy signs.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #10
Learn2Bsmart

Since I'm male, i think i can give you some inside into this question.

Basically, whenever I'm aroused, my heartbeat increases, some sweating happens, the body shakes a little and breathing becomes erratic. Plus i think you can tell a little by his facial expressions. those are basically all the symptoms, I, know about, since I'm the one that show them. If there are others i bet you can find out from other members...

Hope i was of some help...

If you choose to run away,
You live to run away again...
Old July 29th, 2007, 09:53 AM   #11
I'm cool like spongebob
Junior Member+

Heavy breathing is a good sign

A good old bit of Jeff Lynn and the e.l.o will put that smile back on your face.
Old July 29th, 2007, 10:32 AM   #12
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Male arousal...I dunno, kind of entranced
This is true enough! lol

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #13
tom223

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanVer.3.0 View Post
Condoms are completely against the Catholic faith, instead they believe in aids and teenage parents.
no one wants your hard core liberal bull shit here, keep it to yourself and don't get off topic preaching your beliefes to Christians who don't want to hear it in a futile attempt to gain attention
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM   #14
Serenity
Banned

Name: Valerie

Yo, Tom, calm down. First of all, there's no need to flare up like that. Second of all, if you'd actually READ his post, you'd realize that in fact he wasn't preaching his beliefs or attempting to gain attention, he was criticizing people who believe you shouldn't wear condoms and thus supporting safe sex and justly contributing to the thread. Calm down and think before you decide to attack people- or better yet don't attack people at all.
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #15
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom223 View Post
no one wants your hard core liberal bull shit here, keep it to yourself and don't get off topic preaching your beliefes to Christians who don't want to hear it in a futile attempt to gain attention
Your post is out of line. This forum is here to help people, not start fights and debates. If you can't provide help to the original poster and only are posting to start a fight with a member, do not post.

PM me if you have any questions otherwise discussion of this is over.
Old August 9th, 2007, 02:42 PM   #16
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

First of all, I'd like to state that I wasn't around to defend myself from Tommy-Tyrant over there. Second of all, I wasn't trying to be anti-religious at all. I've accepted that there will always be people who are religious, and that any point I make them they can just throw aside with "You just gotta believe man!". I was just telling MovingAlong that she probably won't want to use a condom as she has a "Highly Catholic upbringing", but also saying that she probably should since without a condom you're a sitting duck for STDs and teenage parenthood.

Wasn't I just stating facts anyway? STDs(aids) and parenthood(teenage pregnancy) is what you get without a condom. Just cool it. If you get offended this easily by obvious things, maybe you aren't fit to be in this forum.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
Old August 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #17
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

I'm going to lock this before it goes any further.