Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 15th, 2019, 05:09 AM   #1
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Default How long have you been sober? (question and support thread)

This one is for all you guys like me who have/had a drinking problem, for me it was definitely rampant alcoholism. There must be someone out there that cares for you and loves you. I am sober for over two months now because of psychiatric treatment. Sometimes I get the shakes and want to drink, but because of the meds I take, I don't.

I have no idea what I will do when I am taken off the meds, will I find moderation? Will I abstain forever? Who knows.

But I wish all of you guys the best of luck in overcoming your alcoholism and taking back control over your life!

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2019, 07:00 PM   #2
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT
Default Re: How long have you been sober? (question and support thread)

We run in close circles of Demondís
Iím more drugs, but donít turn down booze either
Itís a weakness, disease thatís passed on genetically from my dad, god rest his soul.
He was the boozer, mom is the drug addict, donít miss her, hope I never see her again

How long?
Yesterday, prolly again tonight once I sign off and walk down to th beach and see whatís up

Iím loved, a lot....

But thereís a lot of pain, pain I wana forget, forget I canít......sadly, no matter how much I drink smoke or whatever, the pain, the nightmares still come, still exist, the memories as painful as they are, I use the same medicine I hate as much as the ones who left this disease with me

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2019, 04:47 AM   #3
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Default Re: How long have you been sober? (question and support thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just JT View Post
We run in close circles of Demondís
Iím more drugs, but donít turn down booze either
Itís a weakness, disease thatís passed on genetically from my dad, god rest his soul.
He was the boozer, mom is the drug addict, donít miss her, hope I never see her again

How long?
Yesterday, prolly again tonight once I sign off and walk down to th beach and see whatís up

Iím loved, a lot....

But thereís a lot of pain, pain I wana forget, forget I canít......sadly, no matter how much I drink smoke or whatever, the pain, the nightmares still come, still exist, the memories as painful as they are, I use the same medicine I hate as much as the ones who left this disease with me
I was into drugs almost two years ago. Speed and ecstasy. Essentially fried my brain due to overusage. I am loved now. I came out to my family that I tried to off myself two times and I willingly went to a psychiatrist.

Thankfully, the doctors started slowly phasing out some meds from my treatment. In a few months I will be med-free.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote