Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 26th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #1
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

Default I MET A GUY!!!

OK!!! today i found the cutest boy working at subway, oh my gosh. He had long hair like Bo Bice but he had a so much cuter face. It was love at first site, i don't think he really noticed me. He said one thing to me, "can i help you?" and i replied "6 inch monteray chedder bread with chicken terriaky and american cheese please" and his voice was so soothing. I want to go to subway everyday now until i finally work up enough courage to introduce myself. Oh i just loved the way he cut the bread it was so hot and the way he put the chicken on my sandwich and the cheese...OOOH i can't stop talking about it!! Hes so butch i just love his style, it makes me soooo hot... any suggestions on how i can get to introduce myself, i need help please!!! Thankyou

gay pride!!! mcr is hott! im emo!! writing poetry rocks!! inuyasha is cute and fun to watch!! i love ryan cabrera!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
knight4thedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2005, 01:34 AM   #2
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

wow thats actually really good
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2005, 08:33 AM   #3
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

Are they hiring?
You could always try to get a job..maybe.

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #4
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

thank you all so much, i went back again yesterday, and he said "werent you just in here yesterday?" then smiled, so i just freaked and didnt know what to say so i just said "yes" then he said "so what kind of sandwich do you want today?" and i didnt want to say the same kind i got yesterday because then he might think im one of those people that repeats everything, you no? well so i said "meatball sub on wheat bread with american cheese please" and oooh god hes so hot, well so he said "coming right up" so i just smiled not knowing what to say, oh god i want this boy so much, ill try your advice though thank you!!

gay pride!!! mcr is hott! im emo!! writing poetry rocks!! inuyasha is cute and fun to watch!! i love ryan cabrera!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
Old May 28th, 2005, 08:34 AM   #5
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

Default woo

ok so i went back again yesterday, and he was there AGAIN, so he said "wow you must really like this place" and i said "well the food isnt the only reason i come here" then i winked, and he just smiled and said "so what kind of sandwich can i get you today?" i politely repleid "ah ill take a six inch monterrey cheddar bread, with chicken, olives, lettuce, provolone cheese, and red wine vinegarette dressing on the side please" he said, "coming right up" and while he was making it i said "so whats your name? I'm quentin" he said "my names Dave" and then i said "so what are you gonna do after work, dave" he said, well i get off in a couple minutes so im gonna eat here when i get off" so i said "oh your welcome to join me if you like" he smiled and said "id like that" and then i smiled back, and said "ok ill be sitting over here waiting" and i pointed to a table" when i sat down, about 1 minute later he came over with the same sandwich as me!!! and so i said "you got the same as me!" he said "yea you have good taste" and smiled, i smiled back "well we sat and talked for a half hour i would say, after that, i asked him if hed like to come back to my house, he said yes...i was so excited but i didnt show it, i just repleid "cool, lets go", he got in his car, and i got in mine, and he followed me to my house, when we got there we sat on my couch and watched TV and then talked more and more. After about 20 minutes had passed i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, and then all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and then we started making out. We made out for about 30 minutes, then he said he had to get home because he was suppose to get to his other part time job, when he left i started dancing and i was so excited!!!!...i mean, i didnt even know that he was gay, or bi or whatever, but he is!!! and i cant wait to see what happens today, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE!!! im in love!!!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
Old May 28th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #6
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

thankyou, even though you didnt really give me any advice, but you no, im just so excited about seeing dave again tomorrow!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!! i just want to hold him and kiss him all day everyday for the rest of my life, i want him to hold me right now!!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
Old May 28th, 2005, 02:07 PM   #7
CamXV
Junior Member+

WOW! Talk about a movie........ keep us updated.

Whether you say you can, or you say you can\'t, your right.
CamXV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2005, 02:26 PM   #8
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

I sure will!! i cant wait to see whats gonna happen tomorrow, i would have never expected this to happen to me! its too good to be true.!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
Old May 28th, 2005, 07:03 PM   #9
Φρανκομβριτ
Sporadic Poster

Φρανκομβριτ's Forum Picture

I'm really happy for you! That sounds great. I know how you feel. Everyone I know is straight, or hasn't come out yet, so I'm secrewed. I'm REALLY happy for you though. That sounds great! Best luck
-Rudi

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Φρανκομβριτ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:03 AM   #10
///James///
VT Lover

///James///'s Forum Picture

OMFG!!!!!! that is soooo cool!! OMG im dead happy for you, and a bit envious! sometimes i wonder why my story is the lead one on this diary!!

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.

leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH

Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 07:56 AM   #11
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Great!! Be happy.

Josh

TheWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #12
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

ok so nothing really happened today, but im keeping you updated anyways, ok so i went back to where dave works, to you no, see if he wanted to do something afterwords and see if i could get his number, so i went in and he wasn't there, i asked the lady taking his place where he was, and she said he doesnt work on sundays so i just ordered something to eat and went back home, so really nothing special, i cant wait till tomorrow though!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
Old May 29th, 2005, 03:24 PM   #13
nezly70
Banned

EWWW GAY PEOPLE SICKEN ME, ALL GAYS SHOULD BURN IN HELL, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL, BURN BURN BURN BITCHES, FUCK ALL THE GAYS I HATE THEM AND BISEXUALS SHOULD DIE TOO, AND BLACK PEOPLE AND ASIANS AND MEXICANS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND INDIANS AND EVERYONE!!!!! HAWAIIN POWER BITCHES, BURN ALL OF YOU BURN I HATE GAYS AND BISEXUALS BURN YOU SICKOS BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nezly70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM   #14
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezly70
EWWW GAY PEOPLE SICKEN ME, ALL GAYS SHOULD BURN IN HELL, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL, BURN BURN BURN BITCHES, FUCK ALL THE GAYS I HATE THEM AND BISEXUALS SHOULD DIE TOO, AND BLACK PEOPLE AND ASIANS AND MEXICANS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND INDIANS AND EVERYONE!!!!! HAWAIIN POWER BITCHES, BURN ALL OF YOU BURN I HATE GAYS AND BISEXUALS BURN YOU SICKOS BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i hope you die a slow agonizing death after youve been forced to shoot both your parents and all of your friends in the head
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM   #15
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezly70
i hope you die a slow agonizing death after youve been forced to shoot both your parents and all of your friends in the head
well said cosmos
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:33 PM   #16
CamXV
Junior Member+

i would like to take the honor of erasing his post and requesting this "member" to be banned!

Old May 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #17
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamXV
i would like to take the honor of erasing his post and requesting this "member" to be banned!
unfortunatly only josh can do that
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 11:52 PM   #18
Φρανκομβριτ
Sporadic Poster

Φρανκομβριτ's Forum Picture

damn these spammers. I bet he is a bot, and it's pissing me off. they always come in clumps, so be on the lookout!
Φρανκομβριτ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2005, 09:11 AM   #19
CamXV
Junior Member+

well, i looked at the IP of the spammer. night4thedark and nezly70 are the same person. nezly has been spamming the entire site. umm...... so yea. what do you thnk i should do guys?

Old May 30th, 2005, 12:33 PM   #20
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

how does he have the same IP as me? why would i insult gays if i am gay? that would be inhumane

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!